Schlongs of Skyrim SE - FIX for Anniversary Edition/(game ver. 1.6+)

On 1/11/2022 at 6:33 PM, Jordan_Dexter0 said:

You got Osex working? 
I can get Ostim working but Osex never works no matter what I do.

(3079) How to Move Steam Games & Entire Libraries - YouTube

Maybe this will be helpful it worked for me as I didn't know that Osex or FINS do not work inside Programs(86) so doing all of this got my Osex working(had to start a new save afterwards wouldn't work with old saves tho

I hope someone finds this and can get it working, I got it working using this files:

Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4.rar

from 

and

SoS AE 1.0.3.7z

from 

I use vortex and SSE so I don't know if that changes anything but I installed the SoS version 1.1.4 then I pasted the .dll file from SoS AE 1.0.3 to the plugin file in SKSE and replaced the one that was there (I used the .dll file in Release folder, the 499kb) and it stopped throwing me errors and installed fine with new and old save files.

I hope this helps some if not everyone who comes across this

On 8/26/2022 at 12:35 AM, lopachondo said:

I hope someone finds this and can get it working, I got it working using this files:

from 

and

SoS AE 1.0.3.7z

from 

I use vortex and SSE so I don't know if that changes anything but I installed the SoS version 1.1.4 then I pasted the .dll file from SoS AE 1.0.3 to the plugin file in SKSE and replaced the one that was there (I used the .dll file in Release folder, the 499kb) and it stopped throwing me errors and installed fine with new and old save files.

I feel so dumb. I was using the DLL with regular SOS v 2 and 3, not SOS SE! Your comment fixed it, thank you! For others who are worndering the SOS mod only has the one DLL and it's in the SKSE folder.

On 8/27/2022 at 9:46 AM, iamgregor said:

I feel so dumb. I was using the DLL with regular SOS v 2 and 3, not SOS SE! Your comment fixed it, thank you! For others who are worndering the SOS mod only has the one DLL and it's in the SKSE folder.

So I did all of that, and it's running, but my crotch is totally invisible. Anyone else run into this issue or know how to fix it?

Nevermind. I downloaded the Papyrus version and deleted the DLL file altogether, and it runs like a charm.

SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 (UPDATE).7z 61.39 kB · 31,232 downloads

Some important things first:

1. This is an update to SOS SE and only contains the changed esp and scripts. It's not the full mod. So install the files over your existing SOS installation.
  2. As long as you have a working SKSE and PapyrusUtil (either for AE or older SE versions), you're good to go.
  3. Best remove, hide, or move your SchlongsOfSkyrim.dll. It shouldn't really hurt when it's trying to load, but it will cause warnings in the logs.
  4. I've done no testing on 1.6.318 (I'm running a partially downgraded 1.5.97), but it runs fine on my Skyrim installation, and I'm pretty sure it will also work with the new exe, provided you have installed the requirements. After some testing on 1.6.318 I can confirm that it does work.

Edited by ourcommonfear
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2022 at 3:35 AM, lopachondo said:

from 

and

SoS AE 1.0.3.7z

from 

OMG!!! Thank you sooo much finally you found the problem i was having.! ( I've been using the 3.00.0047z SOS, as it was the most recent, I thought) but apparently I needed the version you linked. Jees it's been like weeks so happy to finally have this damned thing fixed!

I need someone to talk me through this. I tried all of these fixes, and none of them work. That papyrus stuff? Doesn't work. AE? Doesn't work. Nothing works.

Things I've done already:

- Upgraded to AE

- Used AE versions of the mods and required mods.

- I am literally only running these mods

But then it keeps giving me this error message. It can run, but then it says the papyrus Utility is out of date. Well, duh, you shut it down. If you didn't shut it down it would be the updated version.

Screenshot 2022-09-19 00.39.42.png

Screenshot 2022-09-19 00.37.43.png

Edited by etwas123

SchlongsOfSkyrimNGv0.1.0.rar

I made an experimental version of SoS that should work on latest AE, but is untested. It's based on the SE code by Smurf/VectorPlexus, so I think a new game is required for this particular one on the latest AE, but it should work on SE, AE and VR simultaneously since this is based on CLIB-NG

Note: This is JUST the DLL, so the rest of SoS is still needed, as well as the correct version of Address Library for your skyrim version

On 9/24/2022 at 1:07 AM, Clarrisani said:

Anyone else finding it is no longer working?

Skyrim SE/AE updated to version 1.6.629 last week, and 1.6.640 this week.  Due to internal data structure changes, SKSE had to update to version 2.2.X, requiring most mods to be recompiled with support for the new version of AE.  There was also a major update to Address Library.

PapyrusUtil SE hasn't updated yet, so the non-DLL version of Schlongs of Skyrim won't work on the new AE either.  I recommend trying KhajiitMale6's .dll above, as it is based on the latest CLIB-NG and should work for all versions of Skyrim SE/AE/VR, with the correct Address Library update.

There was some mention that PapyrusUtil SE 4.3 may work if you update your Address Library, but certain things may not work properly.  An update of PapyrusUtil SE is in the works for Skyrim SE/AE 1.6.X.

Edited by NukuNookee
Updated PapyrusUtil SE info.
8 hours ago, KhajiitMale6 said:

SchlongsOfSkyrimNGv0.1.0.rar

I made an experimental version of SoS that should work on latest AE, but is untested. It's based on the SE code by Smurf/VectorPlexus, so I think a new game is required for this particular one on the latest AE, but it should work on SE, AE and VR simultaneously since this is based on CLIB-NG

Note: This is JUST the DLL, so the rest of SoS is still needed, as well as the correct version of Address Library for your skyrim version

It seems fine. What's good about it is that it seems to be downloaded okay from Vortex. My problem is that it keep saying "No Schlongs." Can't figure that out.

1 hour ago, yggdrsil said:

Still getting the -1 outdated .dll error. Any workarounds? I've tried the experimental .dll above and I'm still getting the same error. At this point I'm willing to try an altogether different nude mod that works with the latest update for Skyrim.

same problem I'm using 1.6.640.0 and I can't downgrade it due to other mods so I guess we just wait and hope it gets updated?

This fix did not really work for me, SKSE gave me a DLL error

However the SOS light version works just fine and can be installed with AE. The reason is it only contains the graphic files and no scripts at all nor MCM integration.

What I suggest is that someone who knows to implement the scripts recreates the SOS mod from the SOS light. Unfortunately I am not such a good modder and cannot do it but it is a viable solution.

On 9/25/2022 at 7:48 PM, NukuNookee said:

Skyrim SE/AE updated to version 1.6.629 last week, and 1.6.640 this week.  Due to internal data structure changes, SKSE had to update to version 2.2.X, requiring most mods to be recompiled with support for the new version of AE.  There was also a major update to Address Library.

PapyrusUtil SE hasn't updated yet, so the non-DLL version of Schlongs of Skyrim won't work on the new AE either.  I recommend trying KhajiitMale6's .dll above, as it is based on the latest CLIB-NG and should work for all versions of Skyrim SE/AE/VR, with the correct Address Library update.

There was some mention that PapyrusUtil SE 4.3 may work if you update your Address Library, but certain things may not work properly.  An update of PapyrusUtil SE is in the works for Skyrim SE/AE 1.6.X.

Papyrus has no updated , where do we find the papyrus version of SOS 

I have it semi-working on my 1.6.640 by following other people's instructions, but my male characters never strip off underwear during sexlab scenes. Trying a lot of things and can't figure out the problem. I'm using Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE - v1.1.4 and SOS PapyrusUtil version Beta 4 (UPDATE).

Edit: I discovered that the underwear problem doesn't exist on a fresh save, so there must be some leftover junk data from before I migrated my save from 1.6.353. I'm working on fixing it with ReSaver, will update yall again if I figure out how to correct this issue. Originally my 1.6.353 save was completely corrupt from all the old mods, but I managed to rescue it by purging a lot of mod data from the save this way.

Edit 2: Succeeded in repairing my save. In ReSaver, go to Plugins (full), and select all plugins with "Schlong" or "SoS" in the name - in my case, there were 4. Right click, and select Purge. Save the changes, and you should be fixed.

Edited by bepzinky