[CANNED] Realistic (?) female genitalia for UNP/UNPB

Aegis

7/24/13: Redirect

Should have updated this thread ages ago.

MasterAaran and Jdods13 have graciously taken over this project. Please follow the official thread:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/18250-wip-realistic-genitalia-for-cbbe/

Contents of this thread are outdated and no longer supported. Thank you.

6/12/13: Project cancelled.

This project has been cancelled to avoid any potential legal complications.

As jdods13 has pointed out, some of the assets utilized in this mod, especially the texture set included in the planned update, are not my own.

As such, in order to prevent any possible legal issues for myself, and for LL, I have decided to cancel all future releases.

Everyone is welcome to take over this mod, no permission necessary, and I'm more than happy to provide assistance regarding modeling/animations/morphs/choreography - drop me a PM.

Lastly, I would like to thank everyone for giving me such amazing encouragement and support, and I'm sorry that I couldn't see it through.

-A

====================

I have always been bugged by the lack of certain *details* with the UNP body, and so here I present a preliminary (and quite arbitrary) solution.

For now, the genitalia simply acts as an *attachment* to the UNP/UNPB body, and I have decided to keep the genitalia separate from the body mesh due to the following reasons:

1) Better compatibility with various UNP based armors/outfits, especially the close fitting ones.

2) Modularity, which allows me to apply a separate high quality texture set to the genitalia, and also allows for independent manipulation of various shader parameters, such as specularity (wetness) and emittance.

3) Ease of revision and application. One would not have to re-rig the entire body mesh to update/change the genitalia mesh/textures, and this also makes conversion to other body types much easier.

4) Better potential for future animation implementation - this is especially true due to the limitations imposed on the actor body (1 skeleton, 1 mesh), and keeping the genitalia separate would allow for easier animation work.

HOWEVER,

This project is far from complete, and I'm not exactly happy with the way the genitalia is currently being implemented (wearing the vagina as a piece of accessory is hardly ideal).

I would love to hear some feedback/suggestion as to how this may better be implemented, and though I would like to keep the mod script-free, if there are ways to better implement this mod with the help of scripts, then I'm certainly open to the idea.

Please post your suggestions, as I'm currently stuck in a rather pernicious impasse.

Thanks.

And...last but not least, some screenshots:

Pre-render

cesp8zau7ewplx0hv.png

cesp95lgdm4fyeq4j.png

cesp9bcbqcatqj7b7.png

cesp9gvpnwsj2jq9v.png

In game render:

cesp9nhwjrg01uoqr.png

cespa1bq9divxr0sj.png

cespa8jwgehhse9xf.png

============================

Outdated. See MasterAaran's post above.

Update 6/10/13:

Alpha 1 darker complexion version in post #29

Alpha 1 CBBE compatible mesh in post #32 (many thanks to aravis7)

Alpha 2 preview in post #22

Alpha ? preview in post #47

Update 6/9/13:

Alpha 1 download link in post #13.

Alpha 1 reduced specularity version in post #18.

Also unsure as to whether I should use specularity or env mapping to achieve the *wetness*.

Specularity is more considerate of the surrounding light sources, yielding more realistic renders in various lighting conditions.

On the other hand, env mapping allows for finer control and better appearance of *wetness*.

Perhaps a combination of the two....

You could either add it as additional body part (would require modyfing all vanilla races = bad solution) or simply paste it inside femalebody.nif - it would still use separate textureset the same way as all outfits do.

Having it "unequippable" automaticly on chest armor equip using same biped slots for example isnt possible either I think (spend few days trying to make nipple piercing work like that, without success).

You could do it with script, but it can hardly be called an "clean" solution:

Event OnObjectEquipped(Form akBaseObject, ObjectReference akReference)
     if akBaseObject == chest
          ;remove vagina
     endif
Endevent

Event OnObjectUnequipped(Form akBaseObject, ObjectReference akReference)
     if akBaseObject == chest
          ;add vagina
     endif
Endevent

Then attach it via magiceffect to every female in game?

Guest wellbredbitch

noooooooooooooooo! i've reached my quota of likes. i fucking love this!  detailed quim? my cup runneth over!  i have a few high res images purely for research purposes, if you need any reference material hahaha.

here is an absolute beauty i found yesterday. steady now boys! and sapphic ladies!

my mouth is watering!

@zax

Yeah, using the same biped slot would simply cause the previous equipment piece to unequip.

I'm hoping for something similar to a conditional equip, where the genitalia is equipped alongside *certain* accessory/armor pieces, i.e.:

cess1djz4scyz7zcz.jpg

But hidden for other cases, in order to improve compatibility with base UNP/UNPB bodies while minimizing clipping.

I'll probably have to look into scripts but I'm rather dreading it since I don't really like coding :[

Oh, and the dismemberskininstance modifier for the body kind of requires the mesh to be in one piece, so sticking couple of independent meshes under the same node will probably cause crashes.

I can weld the various pieces together, but then I'd lose the second texture set...

@marknesbit1960

The texture set I'm using is fairly detailed (4k diffuse, 2k normal), and probably an overkill so I actually plan to halve the resolution across the board.

i.e. diffuse (downsampled to 2k):

cessfydon8zimc6gz.jpg

@marknesbit1960

The texture set I'm using is fairly detailed (4k diffuse, 2k normal), and probably an overkill so I actually plan to halve the resolution across the board.

i.e. diffuse (downsampled to 2k):

cessfydon8zimc6gz.jpg

Holy shit that looks real ..wait i think it is real, still awesome

Here's the WIP, for testing.

It is still very much experimental and incomplete.

I have yet to finish the actual vaginal passage, and I only started working on the rectum (parts of the rectal passage can be seen in the current mesh).

I also still need to tweak the *wetness* factor of the genitalia under various presets/settings/enb/etc, so screenshots are welcome.

Additionally, the equipment issue remains to be solved, but one step at a time I suppose...

Feel free to expand upon this mod and/or include it in your mods. I do need all the help I can get concerning its implementation, as I am currently occupied by a few other projects...

Use console command "Help Genitalia" to get the item code. It's currently set to equipment slot #60.

FGenitalia_alpha_1.7z

@Khiropter

Well, alpha 1 probably works with most body types similar to UNP, however, I plan to expand this mod to include various morphs/animations that will be done using the UNP/UNPB bodies as reference, due to time constraints, and thus would not work on any other body types...

Here's an idea of what I'm talking about:

Animation with custom morphs (perhaps keyword animation call, or scripted objects):

cet013pjm8yfrhkn7.png

cet01audpu4nw9akj.png

In game render:

cet02fcs6f5vwlbk3.png
cet02lfwubclw1m0z.png

cet02r514sev00oub.png
cet02yrz3ofz6l77n.png

And I still need to fine tune the *wetness* shader. More screenshots would be appreciated (preferably along with various in game settings, enb settings, etc) :]

PS. The giant transparent dildo is not my work, I'm simply borrowing another modder's *toy* for testing...

@Khiropter

Well, alpha 1 probably works with most body types similar to UNP, however, I plan to expand this mod to include various morphs/animations that will be done using the UNP/UNPB bodies as reference, due to time constraints, and thus would not work on any other body types...

Here's an idea of what I'm talking about:

Animation with custom morphs (perhaps keyword animation call, or scripted objects):

cet013pjm8yfrhkn7.png

cet01audpu4nw9akj.png

In game render:

cet02fcs6f5vwlbk3.png

cet02lfwubclw1m0z.png

cet02r514sev00oub.png

cet02yrz3ofz6l77n.png

And I still need to fine tune the *wetness* shader. More screenshots would be appreciated (preferably along with various in game settings, enb settings, etc) :]

PS. The giant transparent dildo is not my work, I'm simply borrowing another modder's *toy* for testing...

YouSirAreFuckingAwesome.jpg

I'm sold, please continue.

Archived