[Update 19/11/21] Rigged Penis for Sims 3

1 hour ago, ghost-17a said:

I was under impression that elder sims use same penis mesh as adults, until one user brought that to my attention.

For information... all meshes are different. Teen mesh is different from adult. They use same bones/ rig, but the actual mesh is a little different, and neck, waist and ankle seams do not align. Elder meshes are also different, but again, I believe use the same bones/ rig. There is something inside of the TS3 program that automatically changes the size of teens to be a bit smaller, and that changes elder to hunch, but still use same bones/ rig... all different meshes. This both male and female.

Some CC makers do not understand this, and will use an adult body mesh for teen garments, which leaves a visible seam at neck, waist and ankles. There is also option in Master Controller to be able to use adult CC for teens or elders. It does not go thru the EA program that way, so teens are wider and disproportioned. Elders stand straight, but seams still do not look so good.

Not 100% sure, but I am 99.9% sure there are different penis meshes for teen, adult and elder because they each require a different reskey (part number) to match to the correct bottom mesh for the age group, although the meshes are physically identical.

?? Wow that was quick. Will leave PenisButtBones and MedBod_1_9_NudeBOTTOM_Default_ButtCheeks in Overrides and thanks so much again for this, expect Clydie's gone to town with this. :D  Sucking Ricola Original Herbs drops and will soon start up the sims and play a little. Lots of love ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

PS: You should probably edit the text in your desciptiion of the mod as it works for teen to elders as well and write Overrides file instead of package-file ;)

?????❤️

Edited by MrsSanta

As a side note to the excellent explanation from LadySmoks If it's in the Mods folder - it is a package.

4 hours ago, MrsSanta said:

Overrides file instead of package-file

Because of the Config file in the Mods folder the Packages are scanned according to their pre-set Priority level within the Config.

Basically - the highest priority is the last scanned... Whatever is scanned next will override what was scanned before it. 

Using a Config to set a priority just means whatever is in that folder (highest priority) will scan last - placing it at the top over anything else before it.

Core mods are like that too - they need to be over-top everything else. 

All meshes are unique to their gender and in some cases unique to their age group. Even if using the same mesh - it has a different instance number so as far as the game goes - it's a different mesh. Female Adult and Young adult do share everything (per-se), Teen body for both male and female have slightly different proportions than their adult counterparts - especially at waste seams. The teen bodies are slightly more rounded at the belly and a little "thicker"... slightly "underdeveloped".   

Converting an Adult to a teen only works for full body outfits and still distorts slightly, over accentuating the body contours (so, will not match to EA if separate top & bottom).  Due to this distortion - even if Boned properly, (an adult body boned for teen), It will be overly distorted. It may look great for a teen but will not match any other "Teen" body. The waist will be skinnier - the other body contour's more pronounced. Making it too obvious of a body change when changing outfits even if perfectly matched at seams. 

Converting Adult to Teen doesn't work well for only a top or bottom as there is the seam problem with matching to a standard EA counter piece (if a converted top - it doesn't match to an EA bottom exactly). Because of this internal Armature difference between Adult, teen, and elder... it's best to start with that EA body and modify it making sure all key seams, crotch, Nipples, etc., are kept at their original positions (x, y, & z). This matches to other randomly selected clothing (body seams) and maintains all the animation sequences and targets  as intended.

I hope this helps your understanding...

1 hour ago, Nonsequitur said:

Converting an Adult to a teen only works for full body outfits and still distorts slightly, over accentuating the body contours (so, will not match to EA if separate top & bottom).  Due to this distortion - even if Boned properly, (an adult body boned for teen), It will be overly distorted. It may look great for a teen but will not match any other "Teen" body. The waist will be skinnier - the other body contour's more pronounced. Making it too obvious of a body change when changing outfits even if perfectly matched at seams. 

Body only works with a bit of extra work to match body seam at neck to the teen head. The seam vertices are not aligned, and Tool Kit will not blend the seam, which leaves a visible line in game. From my standard workshop parts, a tf head and ya/a body...

611958681_neckseam.PNG.37b77549e449e334bfcd14500a53e798.PNG

I write "hoping" Tool Kit blends the seam, as I do not use adult body or parts for teens, so never needed to try it. The ankles are the same. The vertices at the seam simply do not align, which leaves a visible seam in game. Bad seam can also be seen in TSRW. It is why there are different settings in Tool Kit for each age and gender.

I know this, as I have experimented with possibly using tf body parts with yf head for FemmeBots, and tf head with af body.

2 hours ago, yellowpuppet said:

i have You Are Real 1.5 female body mesh.

Not sure about the files, but there can only be one default. And as far as I know, Buhudain never made a mesh. "You Are Real" is a default replacement normals map set.

1 hour ago, LadySmoks said:

Not sure about the files, but there can only be one default. And as far as I know, Buhudain never made a mesh. "You Are Real" is a default replacement normals map set.

Their blog is down but if i recall correctly they made both default and non default and after trying it they do indeed clash. 

Edited by yellowpuppet

I have just notice that there is some problem with MedBod Bottoms which I have modified. There are visible seams on the mesh along the side of the legs. So I recommend don't use the mesh right now.

@yellowpuppet

You will only need PenisButtBones.package to replace the default rigs.

To see any animation with penis you will need to replace all penis map packages which contains penis meshes.

For now don't use the modified MedBod bottoms. I have encounter some bug with them. And yes, it will cause problems with other default meshes.

7 hours ago, yellowpuppet said:

Their blog is down but if i recall correctly they made both default and non default and after trying it they do indeed clash.

You still do not understand. Buhudain did not make a mesh, he made a normals map. A normals map is a texture image. Yes, there is default and non-default normals maps, also in 1024 xx 1024 or 2048 x 2048. 

17 hours ago, ghost-17a said:

I have just notice that there is some problem with MedBod Bottoms which I have modified. There are visible seams on the mesh along the side of the legs. So I recommend don't use the mesh right now.

@yellowpuppet

You will only need PenisButtBones.package to replace the default rigs.

To see any animation with penis you will need to replace all penis map packages which contains penis meshes.

For now don't use the modified MedBod bottoms. I have encounter some bug with them. And yes, it will cause problems with other default meshes.

Thank you very much i thought so.

• 3 weeks later...

I love these physics because I always thought the sims were too stiff. I'm having issues installing though. Me placing them in my mods packages folder doesn't seem to do anything. These "parts" aren't moving on my sims. What do you mean by replace with original? I already have Cmar's map 2 penis mod and that works on its own in my game. I forgot to add that for the bottom what do I need to replace? I have every Cmar default mesh. I also have You Are Real. As I was reading someone said those defaults will clash. Sorry, for all of the questions, lol. I'm not usually this confused with downloading cc.

Edited by Isisj18
27 minutes ago, Isisj18 said:

I love these physics because I always thought the sims were too stiff. I'm having issues installing though. Me placing them in my mods packages folder doesn't seem to do anything. These "parts" aren't moving on my sims. What do you mean by replace with original? I already have Cmar's map 2 penis mod and that works on its own in my game.

Like Highlander, "There can be only one!" Ghost's part IS the Cmar part. It uses the same part numbers. I painted bones on the Cmar part, and Ghost rigged it to work. Your game reads files and uses whatever was reads last. If last is the original Cmar part, that is what gets used in game. So, you need to remove the original Cmar package.

Long version: Lucas had to use the Cmar part numbers since that is also what mods like Kinky World see. Her part is an add-on to the default male nude bottom mesh. She wrote scripts so the part will automatically attach to the male bottom nude mesh. Her package does not have a bottom mesh, only the part, but the way she did things, when your male Sim gets naked, her part finds it's way to attach to a mesh found in your base game folder in C:Programs. Duplicating this appears to be a PITA, and again, as there is only one default male bottom nude, IF there was both Cmar's and Ghost's parts (with a new part number and script) BOTH parts would end up on the Sim!

2 hours ago, LadySmoks said:

Like Highlander, "There can be only one!" Ghost's part IS the Cmar part. It uses the same part numbers. I painted bones on the Cmar part, and Ghost rigged it to work. Your game reads files and uses whatever was reads last. If last is the original Cmar part, that is what gets used in game. So, you need to remove the original Cmar package.

Long version: Lucas had to use the Cmar part numbers since that is also what mods like Kinky World see. Her part is an add-on to the default male nude bottom mesh. She wrote scripts so the part will automatically attach to the male bottom nude mesh. Her package does not have a bottom mesh, only the part, but the way she did things, when your male Sim gets naked, her part finds it's way to attach to a mesh found in your base game folder in C:Programs. Duplicating this appears to be a PITA, and again, as there is only one default male bottom nude, IF there was both Cmar's and Ghost's parts (with a new part number and script) BOTH parts would end up on the Sim!

Thanks, I get it now! :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2022 at 2:15 PM, Clydie said:

Not me ?

I know. I would do it but I don't have time like I use to do, so I prefer to making animations related to human sims.

14 hours ago, ioawdfv said:

Do you mean replace original with one that you have uploaded?

Yes. You have to replace the original with the ones I have provided.

• 1 month later...

As a decade-long player, I jumped when I saw this! This is amazing! 
I'm having trouble though... I did install the files in the download (all other Cmar files in my folder right now is cmar_MorphingPenisScript_1.63v2 and CmarNYC_Penis), but with every animation the penis is still completely stiff. Does this rig change the penis movement for all animations or just some? I'm sorry, this might be a silly question but I'm not very technically adept.