[Update 19/11/21] Rigged Penis for Sims 3

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Radians said:

Doesn't work with passion! Updated the files but the penis remains motionless! How to setup?

Probably does work just fine, but if you expect old animations to suddenly have a moving penis, not going to happen that way. Only animations made using that rig, and manipulated by animator will show movement. And the ones by Ghost/ Lucas that use the rig are rather sedate, and simply create better alignment.

2 hours ago, TheLadysGhost said:

Probably does work just fine, but if you expect old animations to suddenly have a moving penis, not going to happen that way. Only animations made using that rig, and manipulated by animator will show movement. And the ones by Ghost/ Lucas that use the rig are rather sedate, and simply create better alignment.

Doesn't work in new animations

27 minutes ago, Radians said:

Doesn't work in new animations

Ummm... YES! It does. I am the LadySmoks who painted the mesh for the rig. Perhaps before saying "It doesn't work", you should take time to read. It is a replacement for Cmar's mod. Does Passion use that, or Spaceman's mod? Hmmmmmmm??????? ?

So, maybe it doesn't work with Passion (I do not use)... and you should check the Passion page.

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone, just wanted to say thank you for this! As someone who has modded Skyrim (and that game has models and animations with all sorts of physics to it), just wanted to say this is awesome and thank you. TS3 really needed something like this. I'm aware that animations need to be made / updated to integrate this, and that modified penis settings might not work but I don't get any jiggle. I wanted to verify I have this mod working by having a nude male sim walk around naked but nothing. Is this because of the modified penises floating around in my save file? After the replacing the original files, the mod doesn't seem to work anymore as the penis stay permanently "hard" now and the "Get Soft" option doesn't do anything. On top of having the original map v2 files, I also have morphing and slider files as well. 

On 9/27/2022 at 4:31 AM, shindizzle said:

Hey everyone, just wanted to say thank you for this! As someone who has modded Skyrim (and that game has models and animations with all sorts of physics to it), just wanted to say this is awesome and thank you. TS3 really needed something like this. I'm aware that animations need to be made / updated to integrate this, and that modified penis settings might not work but I don't get any jiggle. I wanted to verify I have this mod working by having a nude male sim walk around naked but nothing. Is this because of the modified penises floating around in my save file? After the replacing the original files, the mod doesn't seem to work anymore as the penis stay permanently "hard" now and the "Get Soft" option doesn't do anything. On top of having the original map v2 files, I also have morphing and slider files as well. 

Hi, the penis does work but the old animations don't have the new penis movements animated to those animations like you already know.

My latest animations pack the POV one (in the download section) uses the rigged penis, you could try that to see if the penis is working.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...