[mod] LV Extras - Sex Alderson Disk, Combination Traits, Civics, & More

Hi, everything seems to be in order but the  traits has only default names like trait_Ivex_development etc, not showing any info. 

I have gotten all 3 of the newest downloads

LV Patches 2.2.3

LV Tweaks 1.0.0

LV extras 2.3.0

I've set them up as described with Lustfull Void at top, megastructure below, then LV Extras.

LV Patches and Tweaks are further down.

Any other tips?

test.png

47 minutes ago, Railgunner2160 said:

Looks like you are missing:

Cheers, It was indeed the starchild one. Usually they zip the files with the content and the .mod file but here I had to move it out of the file in addition, so the mod was never added. 

I'm not sure if you've fixed the visual issue with the Alderson Sexopolis, but I think I found the issue. In the file "sex_giga_alderson.asset" I think the LV author changed the names for the files you're trying to load. Currently it tries to load:

texture_diffuse = "sworld_diffuse.dds"
        texture_normal = "sworld_normal.dds"
        texture_specular = "sworld_specular.dds"

I changed it to load:

texture_diffuse = "lv_sworld_diffuse.dds"
        texture_normal = "lv_sworld_normal.dds"
        texture_specular = "lv_sworld_specular.dds"

And I got this as a result:

image.png.cd7f9359e33778359801a840d7e40c4d.png

4 hours ago, nilanthology said:

I'm not sure if you've fixed the visual issue with the Alderson Sexopolis, but I think I found the issue. In the file "sex_giga_alderson.asset" I think the LV author changed the names for the files you're trying to load. Currently it tries to load:

texture_diffuse = "sworld_diffuse.dds"
        texture_normal = "sworld_normal.dds"
        texture_specular = "sworld_specular.dds"

I changed it to load:

texture_diffuse = "lv_sworld_diffuse.dds"
        texture_normal = "lv_sworld_normal.dds"
        texture_specular = "lv_sworld_specular.dds"

And I got this as a result:

image.png.cd7f9359e33778359801a840d7e40c4d.png

Interesting. I’ll mess around with that. 

However this isn’t actually the problem I was talking about. This is something else that I never noticed. 

EDIT: You're absolutely right, this was broken. I've update the mod to fix this and a few other things that have been on the backlog. 

Edited by SohCahToa

There's couple of tech that doesn't have any written details. Is it made that way? And the alderson graphic bug... any help? The Alderson actually work for the first time, the next time i load the game again it doesn't show up.

Edit: It's real space. The alderson bug is because a mod i use, which is real space

Edited by Wapoww
On 1/17/2022 at 3:22 PM, bigdickkus said:

Has anyone though about doing a Production Revolution patch for all the LV mods? Just wondering as such a patch would be a nightmare to make right? Just thinking of late game lag with thousands of sexy pops.

I thought about it a little bit but when I tried PR for myself I just found it a little awkward to use. It's a very good idea for a mod but ultimately I removed it from my playset. So no plans here for a patch unfortunately. 

4 hours ago, Wapoww said:

There's couple of tech that doesn't have any written details. Is it made that way? And the alderson graphic bug... any help? The Alderson actually work for the first time, the next time i load the game again it doesn't show up.

Edit: It's real space. The alderson bug is because a mod i use, which is real space

These mods do not add any technologies so what you're seeing must be coming from some other mod. 

As for real space, I don't know really anything about that mod. I read the mod author says it can cause a lot of conflicts with other mods. I assume that is what is happening. It's probably possible to make a compatibility patch but I have no interest in doing that at the moment. Sorry.

11 hours ago, Donky said:

Family oriented, a patch in progress ?

Yeah I just downloaded that mod. I'll take a look at it soontm.

EDIT: Actually I see nothing that needs to be patched. It should work just fine as is. 

Edited by SohCahToa

I don't know if this is a known issue, but I've looked through the thread and didn't see anything about it:  Alderson Sexopolis districts have absurdly bad cost and upkeep per worker right now.  A gem incubation hypersegment has an upkeep of 60ec and 24 motes for just 18 incubator jobs.  That's 4x as many ec and 8x as many motes as an equivalent number of incubators on a standard sexopolis.

This is related to a recent change in Gigastructures that reduced the job (and housing) numbers but replaced them with special Alderson variants that produce more goods than the basic versions.  An Alderson foundry worker produces 30 base alloys, for example.

On 2/8/2022 at 6:07 AM, Goawaynow said:

So, does anyone know if crashes happen with tweaks specifically if only SSX Traits is missing? I'd like to use tweaks, but SSXTraits apparently conflicts with UI Dynamic and Irony does show some disquieting conflicts.

Delete the folder called interface from SSX. That’ll fix the problems I think. The conflict you’re seeing is only minor anyway. I was running SSX unchanged for quite while and didn’t have any major issues. There’s just a small visual glitch with event windows but it’s only graphical. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I know this mod is not updated, but it's working with some tweak, and what i found, is even earlier problem, maybe?. :
From the sexyxenostrait the pleasuring gardens, the ruler job, "ssx_sex_entertainer_elite", it wasn't filled correctly, and generated unemlpoyment.
Changed some line, copied from another lv ruler job and it's works again.

16 hours ago, SangriusDarkblade said:

We'd love to see this updated for LV3.3 :)

hey, fixed your problem since I hate to see people unable to play. This also unlocks it for the sexopolis.

Just overwrite the file in LV Extras\events

Note, i'm not sure if it will help your existing save.

NOTICE - For those using this despite it being outdated, this only fixes the districts vanishing from the tentacle and sexopolis world civics.

lvextra_civics.txt

Edited by zarri
  • 1 month later...

I saw you made a few patches for All You Need Is Loving. Now that the mod is officially abandoned (again), do you think you’d be willing to officially adopt it? LV just doesn’t feel complete without the Dancer Traditions civic and the sexual slavery mechanics, AYNIL was worth the download just for those alone.

• 4 weeks later...