Mod Idea

NexusCron

I've allways been a fan of wearable sex suits, say, Lingerie that double penetrates its wearer with very thick cocks, and begins savagely pumping her. Basically, Parasite Suits, Living Clothing. ECT

Why not make a mod that does that to a lingerie outfit of the players choice? If you could "Add Armor" to prostitution sexout mod, making it into a prostitute outfit by the mods script, then why not allow someone to add armor with a mod that makes the added armor fuck its female wearer? I dunno, odd idea.

Just thought that...wearable living suits would be hot as hell. The more it fucks, the hornier the wearer gets, and it starts enticing her to fuck everyone she meets. Ect.

I've allways been a fan of wearable sex suits' date=' say, Lingerie that double penetrates its wearer with very thick cocks, and begins savagely pumping her. Basically, Parasite Suits, Living Clothing. ECT

Why not make a mod that does that to a lingerie outfit of the players choice? If you could "Add Armor" to prostitution sexout mod, making it into a prostitute outfit by the mods script, then why not allow someone to add armor with a mod that makes the added armor fuck its female wearer? I dunno, odd idea.

Just thought that...wearable living suits would be hot as hell. The more it fucks, the hornier the wearer gets, and it starts enticing her to fuck everyone she meets. Ect.[/quote']

You sound disgustingly Kinky, you'll fit in well here :)

I was sort off thinking of something like that later, a stimulating/punishing chastity belt that only opens for sex with pre-programmed parameters, perhaps some sick method of some deviate scientist collecting semen samples from various sources.

But like, I wanted a version where I could take one of the standard type 3 lingerie outfits, like the pure lust or..Neo Christie DOA lingerie, and mods, turn them into wearable sex suits. The harder thef uck, the better the courier fights, but the sluttier she gets, ect.

I mean..with Sexout Prostitution, I could just "Add" Those to prostitution armor list ingame and they are treated as a prostitute suit, couldn't that be done with..sex suits? or some kind of invisible attachment or something?

It probably could... I know Cursed Armour for Oblivion does something along those lines, so the game engine could handle something like it...

The only problem would be getting the time to do it, and with the few we have doing the Sexout stuff that's already being developed, it's not likely to be something that would be done soon... unless someone else popped up to do it.

But yes... I'd say it could be done. Will it be done? Maybe.

I see. Well I can wait, I just hope someone does work on it, it'd be hot to have my female courier run around..trying to fight and complete quests while her lingerie just fucks her brains out. Eventually forcing her to grab the nearest person and have sex with them...

Sorry. I'm a horny bastard :P

I see. Well I can wait' date=' I just hope someone does work on it, it'd be hot to have my female courier run around..trying to fight and complete quests while her lingerie just fucks her brains out. Eventually forcing her to grab the nearest person and have sex with them...[/quote']

I know it's not the same thing, but SexoutLust gives you an increasing need for sex... to the point that if you don't have sex, you drop to the ground and start masturbating. (along with visual disturbances and debuffs... it's a fun little mod :D)

Sorry. I'm a horny bastard :P

Aren't we all on this site? :huh:

Sorry for ze double post, but Iwanted to add that. She can still move as it fucks her and all, but orgasms would blur her vision and make her stagger, and the harder it fucks her, she gets a status increase.

And if you wear the suit for too long, you get addicted to it, causing your character to slowly fall into madness if she looses it. I think.

Sorry for ze double post' date=' but Iwanted to add that. She can still move as it fucks her and all, but orgasms would blur her vision and make her stagger, and the harder it fucks her, she gets a status increase.

And if you wear the suit for too long, you get addicted to it, causing your character to slowly fall into madness if she looses it. I think.

[/quote']

Man, I bet you enjoy tentacle-hentai, right? :D

I know I do! So... interesting idea.

Its more then just that. Heh, she's wearing a living lingerie that constantly has her double penetrated, groping her and everything. And others can still have sex with her, only this time, penetration through the panty or thong, cause we all know the living suit would refuse to move.

But yes, I do Enjoy tentacle hentai, but this is all internal sorta. The lingerie is organic on the inside, but looks like lingerie on the outside. And you can pick your favorite lingerie to do this.

New Vegas is the preferred platform because it's the newer game, has a lot of improved mechanics and features over Fallout 3, and a lot of the Sexout plugins hook into the Fallout's lore and build on things that are hinted at in the vanilla story of the game. Since Fallout 3 barely has a story, most of the story driven plugins wouldn't be suitable for it. For example, the prostitution mod for Sexout relies on whorehouses that are already built into the game; most legionaries are openly misogynistic and abusive; there's a prison that's been overrun by mutinous convicts. SewerSlave, a favorite of mine, hooks into something that isn't obvious on the surface. The list of places that practically write their own situations goes on.

That being said, there's no reason the basic mechanics of Sexout wouldn't work with Fallout 3 if someone wanted to make a version. It's finding hooks into Fallout 3 that would be the hard part.

It's a nice idea certainly but I wouldn't hold out on it being made if you don't have the capacity to make it yourself.

Most of the people who make the "weirder" sex mods seem to have stayed with Oblivion, I suppose because Fallout is more sci-fi than fantasy. And that's not counting the ones who expect you to buy their mods or those far eastern modders that just don't like sharing with us foreigners.

• 8 months later...

Archived