Follower Niku

View File

Hello Everyone!

This is my very first mod on LL, I have made a simple follower mod based on a character I play with, it has some dialogue and light scripting for sexlab her name is Niku Ashton and she is intended to be the player characters Mother.

I made this mod over the weekend and I am still learning how to script and do other things on skyrim though I decided to upload it anyway, because I wanted people to share it if people wanted to use it, it's intended to be an Incest mod, You can find Niku standing around in the Winking Skeever (Solitude).

Requirements For now

Spoiler

Skyrim Special Edition

Hearthfires

Sexlab

Fuz-Ro-Doh (Not required but Recommended)

Racemenu

Story (WIP)

Spoiler

While out on your adventures you stop to think about your mother a Breton woman who mysteriously disappeared while you were younger, you remember how close and protective she was of you, you also remember her bright locks of hair and her unusual pointy ears. Mom rarely spoke about her past, you aren't even sure who or what your other parent was, but you remember how much she cared for you, so it was strange of her to disappear without saying a word. Years have passed and rumor has it that a half-elven breton woman travels around the Tamriel fighting her way across the land just to find her lost child. Her last whereabouts was in Solitude.

What does Mom do?

• Be a Follower. - Take mom with you on your adventures.
  • Dialogue - Hear her comment about the places you visit and find out what your mom has been doing since she left. (WIP I'll try to expand on this with a few simple quests when I have more time and I learn how to.)
  • Incest - Feeling tense? mom knows just the thing to help (I have added dialogue for sexlab animations depending on dialogue/tag)
    • (New/Testing) - or at times mom will request to do some family bonding with you (At random times within the week she will approach you for sex, this was initially a bit buggy but after patching it up and testing it with my friend it didn't have any issues after just thought I would mention since I might replace this with something else if others have issues.)
  • Milk if you ask
  • Combat - Mom is a Spellblade, she's good with a sword can wear light or heavy armor and knows various spells to aid her in melee combat while using ranged weapons to close the gap between herself and her enemies.
  • Xvasynth Dialogue - Due to popular request most of her dialogues have been converted to have voices with the use of xvasynth! fair warning it's a bit robotic so for people who don't want to use it i've added a voiceless version.

It's very bare I admit, but I will try to expand on it when I have the time I am busy at work most of the time. I just recently learned about scripting in CK with Sexlab

Appearance / Breton only?

I'm sorry but I don't have time and know-how to add other races depending on the character for this mod, if you install her your character would just have to be half-breton, for now I don't have any plans to change this, that goes for the appearance too. I have seen people want a character with various appearances, but I have also seen people who like what I made. I will continue to work on her head, but please understand that I intended to make this character half-elven looking. I play her with men/mer. I have seen people change her to fit their own tastes so have fun! but I am happy with what I am making.

What's with the dialogue? / Will you add quests?

If I had more time, I plan to add a quest related to some of the things she said and to sort of advance her relationship with the player, for now I wanted to get the basic version of this incest/follower mod out.

Do I need?/does she use? 'High Poly Head' or any other cosmetic mods?

Nope! aside from Racemenu she shouldn't have any cosmetic requirements I tried to make this mod independent from other cosmetic mods as best as I could but if a bug happens please see below.

Purple Hair?

If this is happening it probably means that some textures are missing that are from HG Hairdo's you can download that mod to fix it if you get this, I'm sorry for the inconvenience but do check out the mod it is great.

AE/LE Compatibility

• AE - I am working on this mod on SE, but the scripts I use are quite simple I have heard that she works on AE for some people but I can't confirm.
  • LE - Sir Will has put some backwards compatible versions in the comments (thank you!) the appearance is different but the rest of the mod functions the same. 

Things I would Implement -if- I had more time and know-how (also big maybe, learning takes time and effort)

• Starting quest/quests to advance relationship with the character and more interactions.
  • Integration with Sexlab Aroused or other mods.
  • xvasynth adjustments.

Special Thanks to Bluegunk for testing my mod and giving me some neat exporting advice, Dovahnurse and Rishinc for giving me the idea of the journal and giving me some writing/grammar advice for some of the stuff I put out, Sir will for the useful Combat advice and the LE conversion. (if you have an issue with your name being here do tell!)

Also! this is my first mod, I have not tested how it would work on other computers so if something is missing please do tell like Dialogue, Scripts, Faces, etc. I have not tried exporting a mod before. also please note I am making/playing this on a really old laptop.

Mod/Development Announcement

Spoiler
  • I completed the basic/follower version of Niku Ashton, I will be taking a step back from this mod for a bit, I will be engaging/reading the comments less frequently I understand that there are things people want me to do or change, but please understand that there are things I want to do too, and I am working within my own capacity/knowledge/time, if you liked my mod Thank you very much! for the nice comments it motivated me to keep working on it.
  • My laptop is old and broken it's a 10 years old laptop recently the back snapped and skyrim refuses to work at times. My laptop tends to freeze up too, so this has hampered my development on it, a lot of time is spent with me fixing my laptop than doing anything else.
  • Does this mean I'm stopping development? No I'm doing this as a hobby, I will be working on this from time to time and put some of the stuff I want to put in, but it will take a while before I update it again, if I ever get in the mood to, not to mention work that I have to deal with and family/friends I want to spend time with.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/07/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim Special Edition Hearthfires Sexlab Racemenu
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

Edited by Gyuniku

Congratulations on your first follower! It's an interesting concept, too. Her story and activities could go quite a long way!

I'll give her a try out in my game and let you know if I encounter any problems.

Thank you!

Update:

• First up - you need to generate a SEQ file for the dialogue to work, otherwise you get no recruitment or conversation. This is easily done with SSEEdit. I generated one and she worked correctly after that.
  • Secondly she has black face bug and I discovered you forgot to include the Facegen files for her. I generated some from my CK, and she was correct after that.

Have you considered using the new xVASynth mod on Nexus to generate a voice for her lines? Just a thought.  I admit I'm not a fan of the female commander voice. But Young Eager would not be right, either.  Up to you.

All working for me now!

Edited by Bluegunk
9 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Congratulations on your first follower! It's an interesting concept, too. Her story and activities could go quite a long way!

I'll give her a try out in my game and let you know if I encounter any problems.

Thank you!

Update:

• First up - you need to generate a SEQ file for the dialogue to work, otherwise you get no recruitment or conversation. This is easily done with SSEEdit. I generated one and she worked correctly after that.
  • Secondly she has black face bug and I discovered you forgot to include the Facegen files for her. I generated some from my CK, and she was correct after that.

Have you considered using the new xVASynth mod on Nexus to generate a voice for her lines? Just a thought.  I admit I'm not a fan of the female commander voice. But Young Eager would not be right, either.  Up to you.

All working for me now!

Hey! thank you very much for checking out and downloading my mod. I do have some plans for her story that I will try later!

I was waiting for someone to test it, but I went to bed before I could read this comment.

• I have added a new update to hopefully fix these issues. (SEQ/Facegen)

and that I have, but it's very wonky for me. I can't control the "energy" of the female commander voice, nor the young eager voice on xVASynth, I chose voices based on what dialogues they had by default with hearthfires. I could go for young eager (though i'm not sure if people would like it better), so if you knew a better voice I could use, do share.

or if you had any suggestions do tell, I could add it down the line later, if I knew how.

Edited by Gyuniku

Amorous Adventures is a very well regarded mod and it has mother daughter interaction for one of its questlines so this probably deserves more attention but I know it's early days.

Also it is very interesting to do a mod like this as it means you are now opening the can of worms that is the parentage of the dragonborn. Like I always took the dragonborn to have the soul of a dragonborn in a spiritual sense but perhaps one of your parents is a dragon?

You could even keep the kink aspect of the mod while explaining away inconsistencies like an Argonian having a Breton Mother by having the plot make it that this woman is some trickster pulling a fast one and for whatever reason believes being a literal MILF is the best way to play the dragonborn. Players can thus either buy into the con or play like the dragonborn knows it's a con but thinks the con artist is cute and is playing along.

13 hours ago, Gyuniku said:

if you had any suggestions do tell

Sadly, no I don't. There is the Nexus CVR voices, that's all I'm aware of. Sorry!  Thanks for the update! Since I generated my own files I'll keep the version I downloaded.

I look forward to seeing Niku grow!

Edited by Bluegunk
1 hour ago, Farsh-nuke said:

Amorous Adventures is a very well regarded mod and it has mother daughter interaction for one of its questlines so this probably deserves more attention but I know it's early days.

Also it is very interesting to do a mod like this as it means you are now opening the can of worms that is the parentage of the dragonborn. Like I always took the dragonborn to have the soul of a dragonborn in a spiritual sense but perhaps one of your parents is a dragon?

You could even keep the kink aspect of the mod while explaining away inconsistencies like an Argonian having a Breton Mother by having the plot make it that this woman is some trickster pulling a fast one and for whatever reason believes being a literal MILF is the best way to play the dragonborn. Players can thus either buy into the con or play like the dragonborn knows it's a con but thinks the con artist is cute and is playing along.

I love amorous adventures! I was inspired to make this companion with dialogue/sex options with the mod in mind.. though I don't think my knowledge is enough yet to do much more than what I listed, but I will keep trying when I have the time.

It's not meant to be lore friendly so need to worry about that, if you ever download this mod then your character is intended to be half-breton for your story of Skyrim. I don't want to ruin the story for people who like the incest taboo. I don't intend for her to be a "step-mother" or just some random MILF fooling you either, I am considering the dragon dad thing though.

I was planning on adding some dialogue actually like the mother mentioning how, you came out 'different' than she expected (I left the parentage of who sired the player with Niku intentionally) , since there is a race tag in conditions for dialogue, but I didn't think it was worth the effort. I might make a lewd story/quest about it too, but I don't want to overpromise. I'm doing this as a hobby, I have work and i'm using a dying laptop to make this ?

45 minutes ago, Bluegunk said:

Sadly, no I don't. There is the Nexus CVR voices, that's all I'm aware of. Sorry!  Thanks for the update! Since I generated my own files I'll keep the version I downloaded.

I look forward to seeing Niku grow!

Thank you!

If anyone else has seen issues with the mod please tell me.

Edited by Gyuniku
7 hours ago, Bluegunk said:

Oddly enough, I chose to play Breton this time around. I like the idea of my character (female) meeting her mum!

Have fun with mom! I usually play her with breton or altmer/redguard ? at the moment I'm making random/misc dialogue's for her so she can be a bit more lively.

Edited by Gyuniku
9 hours ago, Z The Destroyer said:

is it compatible with alternate start? and is it possible for the mom to have generated similarities to your character's appearance after race menu?

Hey! it's compatible with Alternate start so you can hop into the Winking Skeever and find her the moment you start the game (If her dialogue doesn't show up at first save and reload), and i'm sorry but she doesn't change appearance based on race menu.

Breton only?

I'm sorry but I don't have time and know-how to add other races depending on the character for this mod, if you install her your character would just have to be half-breton, for now I don't have any plans to change this.

16 hours ago, siqueiradaniel said:

her hair is pink for me but everything else is working just fine. i'm looking foward to see the future of this mod

Thank you for telling me this! I'll check out my files, I remember putting dds files for her hair in the zip, though I would recommend downloading HG Hairdo's if it still isn't fixed.

I know this is basic right now, but it's still a mod that's been a looooong time awaited. Seriously, nine years before there's an incest mod!? For the player character, I mean. There's been some where you can arrange such...

Anyway. Since this is for SE and not LE, I made a few changes in the classic creation kit to make it run for Oldrim. It still worked on import, she was just bald (LE hairs didn't work, go figure) and had the gray face bug. I fixed up the face and put a vanilla hair on her to make it more compatible.

It wasn't that difficult. My guess is making dialogue/quests would be harder.

If you want I can post it here, Gyuniku, for some cross-compatibility. Otherwise I'll just hold onto it.

Also, looking forward to more development. Funfun.

On 11/13/2021 at 6:26 AM, FauxFurry said:

Thank you, I have xvasynth2 though the female commander voice available for it can't have the energy adjusted so it sounds very awkward, all of its base functions are available for the Eventoned (Lydia) voice however, so I'm considering if I should switch to her and change all the lines I have made so far from commander to eventoned, but i'm not sure since it still sounds robotic. (that is if I decide to add voices, it might be much later too)

If I could make up a poll if people preferred Lydia or Commander voices here for the mod, I would, especially while the amount of lines I have added aren't too many yet.

21 hours ago, SirWill said:

I know this is basic right now, but it's still a mod that's been a looooong time awaited. Seriously, nine years before there's an incest mod!? For the player character, I mean. There's been some where you can arrange such...

Anyway. Since this is for SE and not LE, I made a few changes in the classic creation kit to make it run for Oldrim. It still worked on import, she was just bald (LE hairs didn't work, go figure) and had the gray face bug. I fixed up the face and put a vanilla hair on her to make it more compatible.⁶

It wasn't that difficult. My guess is making dialogue/quests would be harder.

If you want I can post it here, Gyuniku, for some cross-compatibility. Otherwise I'll just hold onto it.

Also, looking forward to more development. Funfun.

Thank you! it's the same for me, it's one of my favorite taboo's to explore in fiction I got tired of waiting for one so I decided to make a simple companion mod for it.

Thanks for making the port to LE! I hope she functions the same, you could change her hair to anything you like (I would suggest one of the redguard hairs since it is the most similar by default) She is supposed to have dialogue and some light scripts for sex/milk if you needed to check if it works, but please feel free to post the port here.

and thanks! I'll be working on her again soon, when the busy season for my company passes and I have some time to just sit down and play with CK.

On 11/13/2021 at 1:54 AM, BakunyuuWaifu said:

How did you know, my fetish? ?

Moms are the best! Happy Lewding ?

Edited by Gyuniku

Glad to hear you're happy about my little tweaking.

Made two versions. One needs Apachii sky hairs, the other is vanilla. Misnamed the first one when making the mod, but simply unzipping it will work.

Also since scripts between the Sexlabs are either identical or nearly so, the scripts do work. Asked for a drink and she obliged, so very nice of her! Now funny thing I made a similar companion mod... though without Sexlab dialogues. You've actually already taken it a bit further. Feel free to put them up for plebs using Oldrim. I would use SE, but not all the mods I want are available on SE.

NikuBretonMomAppachii.7z NikuBretonMom.7z

On 11/18/2021 at 3:24 PM, SirWill said:

Glad to hear you're happy about my little tweaking.

Made two versions. One needs Apachii sky hairs, the other is vanilla. Misnamed the first one when making the mod, but simply unzipping it will work.

Also since scripts between the Sexlabs are either identical or nearly so, the scripts do work. Asked for a drink and she obliged, so very nice of her! Now funny thing I made a similar companion mod... though without Sexlab dialogues. You've actually already taken it a bit further. Feel free to put them up for plebs using Oldrim. I would use SE, but not all the mods I want are available on SE.

NikuBretonMomAppachii.7z 26.16 MB · 1 download NikuBretonMom.7z 26.16 MB · 1 download

I will do on the next update! and thanks again SirWill! good to know that she can provide in LE too ? and actually it was a headache using CK for the first time on SE and trying to get it to work with Sexlab, it's thanks to the community here that I was able to learn how to script with it on SE, i'm actually using SE for the same reason. I want the mods available here, though I don't know if this will be compatible with anniversary once SKSE and other mods there have been updated.

Quick Update Also

Her Voice will be Changed from Commander to Eventoned. I decided to do this because I thought the voice was fitting also and I feel the voice is easier to work with/has more features with xVasynth, if I decide to add TTS voices for her later down the line.

Edited by Gyuniku

Alright, messed around with her a bit. A little tip, I'm fairly sure her AI package is a bit too basic. Despite having a bow, I've never, ever seen her use it.

Perhaps consider giving her a setup more like Serana's, so she can cast spells? Just a thought. I'll try and make a version like that after your next update. It's... been a long time since I messed with the CK, and my former mod was built with Lydia as a base.

Of course, she doesn't need to be a combat goddess to be around for what we're here for, but it does give more incentive to bring her along and commit sins all over Skyrim, rather than leaving her at home.

On 11/25/2021 at 6:16 PM, SirWill said:

Alright, messed around with her a bit. A little tip, I'm fairly sure her AI package is a bit too basic. Despite having a bow, I've never, ever seen her use it.

Perhaps consider giving her a setup more like Serana's, so she can cast spells? Just a thought. I'll try and make a version like that after your next update. It's... been a long time since I messed with the CK, and my former mod was built with Lydia as a base.

Of course, she doesn't need to be a combat goddess to be around for what we're here for, but it does give more incentive to bring her along and commit sins all over Skyrim, rather than leaving her at home.

Thanks for the feedback! I haven't thought about testing her combat skills a tutorial I looked up perhaps made her a bit too aggressive with the sword, I will look up how to give her better a better combat package. I've been messing around with scripts and stuff but I didn't get to make a proper combat package for her aside from being able to level, I'll try to put it on my first update.

On 11/25/2021 at 9:52 PM, sdddll said:

looking forward for updating?

Glad you like it! I will be updating it little by little when I have the time. ?

Edited by Gyuniku