6 hours ago, w0wlol said:

A very nice mod, the follower can be entertaining.

In my opinion, the major improvements this mod can get are the following:

- Standalone Body Mesh / Texture. (idealy with it's own standalone armor), having the follower use the general mesh and texture has a high chance not to fit.

- Remove the '...' dialogue option from the voice type and make it exclusive to her. this is a nitpick, personally I quite enjoy the additional option for several followers, buuuut I can understand how this could annoy others.

I am curious to see how she will evolve with time.

Would you also consider making a "Step-mom" version for those who are just not into incest but still like a mommy gf ? (asking for a friend).

-I'm sorry but i'm working within my own limits, I do not have the skill/knowhow to make my own armor, her standard head works with most body mods at least when I tested it with 2 friends.

-This is known i'm finding out how to fix it.

-How dare you! just kidding, as I said before I wouldn't make a step-mom version sorry, it would be a bit weird too she has dialogue about being blood related/pregnant with the player character and she'll have more to go on about it on the next update too. I don't know why someone would look at this knowing that though i'm sure mommy followers exist (Like Lydia from amorous adventures?), the intention of this mod is to make one that was blood related

I can make a separate "mommy"  character connected to this, one though she wouldn't be the same race have a different backstory/personality, I have idea's for a bunch of other characters for this story one maybe* related to that, but.. I don't have time, or the motivation to make one yet, if I did she would have to wait in line after I make other family characters. I would share my character idea's here, but I don't want to make people expect something I will/might not make.

Edited by Gyuniku
2 hours ago, w0wlol said:

Would you also consider making a "Step-mom" version for those who are just not into incest but still like a mommy gf ? (asking for a friend).

Step-family is just playing pretend with all the guilt but none of the legal technicalities. Barely qualifies as a kink.  xD

Might as well just make her a non-relative and just call her Niku. :P

8 hours ago, goodking0 said:

Question, any way to remove the Race Menu Plug In dependency?

Yes, by opening up the mod in the Creation Kit without having the Race Menu checked and ready. You'll (likely) mess up the face/hair and maybe some other things, however. AFAIK, however, it won't mess with the dialogue or scripts. Hence the trouble I've had about porting this to Oldrim.

You can usually remove requirements, but doing so needs some work. Not usually hard, but annoying.

21 hours ago, SirWill said:

Yes, by opening up the mod in the Creation Kit without having the Race Menu checked and ready. You'll (likely) mess up the face/hair and maybe some other things, however. AFAIK, however, it won't mess with the dialogue or scripts. Hence the trouble I've had about porting this to Oldrim.

You can usually remove requirements, but doing so needs some work. Not usually hard, but annoying.

This, and thanks sir will!

though just in case anyone missed it.

Hello everyone, just wanted to share. I may not read/reply on the comments as much as I do usually. I'll be taking a break please read the Development announcements.

Edited by Gyuniku
3 hours ago, MajorArc said:

I noticed an aunt and cousin were mentioned, are there any plans to add them in the future? And maybe the family home as a location?

Thank you for asking! I can't promise anything now since my laptop is broken (the battery inflated like a balloon and cracked open my lappy), i'm taking a break, and Niku took a lot more effort than I expected, but if I had time, motivation, and some new equipment I would :) though that will take a long time before I do that. I left that there so I would remember once I start working on this mod again. I have idea's with what they will be anyhow.

Edited by Gyuniku

Working on the LE compatible version. It's giving me more trouble than usual, at least as far as the meshes and textures go. Working on it, but it may take a while. It's not a huge issue, as I've got it functional, but she's refusing to move off the default head without getting a (so far) unfixable gray face.

I'll hammer at it for a while longer, but it should be doable. Not sure what's different this time, but I'm sure I'll figure something out.

And figured it out. Managed to update it properly, now I need to make a few minor tweaks. Bit of a pain, but it works. Yes, she's going to look different from the SE edition again, but she'll still work.

Edited by SirWill
Avoiding double-posting.

Alright, struggled and struggled with it, and it's been a pain. No matter how much I struggle I can't quite get the skin/body tones to match. I know this is an issue on my end, and can be fixed, but it's annoying. My suggestion is if you've got a similar problem and the tones are very close like here, slap a collar on her and call it a day. I've been trying lots and lots of different options, and nothing quite works. The default skin tone is just slightly darker than Racemenu's 2 and slightly lighter than 3. Just enough to throw it off.

What's most annoying is she's the only one. Other characters are fine, even when overhauled to look quite pretty. Oh well. There's probably a solution but I'm too tired to mess with it now.

https://i.imgur.com/mZ8UeSB.png

There she is. Made a couple changes, just because I like longer hair at the back.

Niku Ashton 1.5.7z

Okay. Not sure if work is stopping on this mod indefinitely, but I've been having fun with it. On LE, anyway.

Three little things. Two being a suggestion and the third... tiny bit more important.

The first is maybe a bit of unique marriage proposal dialogue. After all you're breaking quite the taboo in doing so, and so I think she should be going "What? Are you sure? But I'm old, and your Mom, and... fuck that's hot. But it's wrong!" etc, etc. Might be a bit amusing at least. 

Secondly, might want to consider plunking the mentioned aunt somewhere. She doesn't have to be elaborate. I can probably do that myself, actually, though I'd want to know if/when progress is going to be made. Aand of course us degenerates are rarely satisfied with just one bit of taboo waifu.

Thirdly... maybe a pause on the 'I need attention' script when weapons are drawn or at least when there's active enemies around? It's a tad difficult to stay immersed when Mom starts asking for intimate attention when there's two dragons currently trying to bite both our faces off. ? "Mom, not now, there's something rather pressing going on and I'M ON FIRE!"

3 hours ago, SirWill said:

Okay. Not sure if work is stopping on this mod indefinitely, but I've been having fun with it. On LE, anyway.

Three little things. Two being a suggestion and the third... tiny bit more important.

The first is maybe a bit of unique marriage proposal dialogue. After all you're breaking quite the taboo in doing so, and so I think she should be going "What? Are you sure? But I'm old, and your Mom, and... fuck that's hot. But it's wrong!" etc, etc. Might be a bit amusing at least. 

Secondly, might want to consider plunking the mentioned aunt somewhere. She doesn't have to be elaborate. I can probably do that myself, actually, though I'd want to know if/when progress is going to be made. Aand of course us degenerates are rarely satisfied with just one bit of taboo waifu.

Thirdly... maybe a pause on the 'I need attention' script when weapons are drawn or at least when there's active enemies around? It's a tad difficult to stay immersed when Mom starts asking for intimate attention when there's two dragons currently trying to bite both our faces off. ? "Mom, not now, there's something rather pressing going on and I'M ON FIRE!"

Hey thanks for making the LE conversion again that was really nice of you to and nope! progress on this hasn't stopped, it will just slow down due to RL responsibilities and i'm just taking a break, that Includes my responses/activeness on this page.

1. That is planned! looking it up online I haven't found much info about replacing marriage quests for specific npc's or that it would be difficult to do, so -if- I learn how to better make quests i'll make a simple custom quest to marry her (Separate from the Vanilla Amulet Mara). She knows it's a taboo but she'd love to cement that relationship with her son/daughter, she doesn't know a more perfect candidate! ?

2. Planned too as I mentioned earlier -if- I had the time and motivation, some plans I had are.

Spoiler

As listed in the journal

Aunt - Altmer / Mom's younger sister and the PC's aunt/adoptive mom

Cousin - Bosmer / PC's younger cousin who would fill in as the PC's sister too.

I know what I want to do for their personalities and story already they won't have as much dialogue's or detail as Niku currently has (even if it is small) but they would still be connected to the story and of course being a degenerate myself I would add romance/sex options for them too ? but I don't want to over promise! and can't promise it yet! I still haven't learned proper conditions/questing with CK, not to mention set up CK again on a new PC (Which was a huge pain) I want to make more  simple/relationship quests with Niku first. then I will work on that if I pick this up again, and meh neither am I, if I was more skilled at CK modding, I would have made the quests those 2, and maybe a player house already.

3. I am very sorry about that! believe it or not that package that she has for it now is at its most stable for this build, she used to disappear, get stuck, freeze up before, now it's fixed but i'm afraid if changing more conditions will affect it too badly, so I added a "no" option in case there were more pressing issues, sorry for the inconvenience!

Edited by Gyuniku
5 hours ago, Gyuniku said:

1. That is planned! looking it up online I haven't found much info about replacing marriage quests for specific npc's or that it would be difficult to do, so -if- I learn how to better make quests i'll make a simple custom quest to marry her (Separate from the Vanilla Amulet Mara). She knows it's a taboo but she'd love to cement that relationship with her son/daughter, she doesn't know a more perfect candidate! ?

Well, my suggestion for a workaround is rather than changing the vanilla marriage quest, just make it so she's not marriageable at first. Have a "Honey, have you considered settling down?" conversation that flips the marriageable flag from no to yes, at least after the topic's been discussed. Something more elaborate isn't a bad idea per se, just that might be a decent workaround until you've got the time to build something bigger.

As for the aunt and cousin, I can probably whip something up easily enough. Adding an npc is easy, followers a bit harder, and dialogue is annoying, but I did some basic stuff before. I actually made a Nord mother before for personal use, though it had no Sexlab scripting or voices or anything like that. Actually somewhat tempted to make different versions of this mod for Nord, Imperial, Altmer, Bosmer, Dark Elf, Orc, etc. The hard part would be pointing the dialogue to the replacement npcs over the original. (Sorry Cat and Lizard-folk. I like them but I don't find them sexy. ?)

Well, sucks on the package, but that's Skyrim for you. It's a tad unstable at the best of times. Or just weird, with horses running by in mid-air like they sub in for Santa's sleigh and just need to get some practice in.

Well, my suggestion for a workaround is rather than changing the vanilla marriage quest, just make it so she's not marriageable at first. Have a "Honey, have you considered settling down?" conversation that flips the marriageable flag from no to yes, at least after the topic's been discussed. Something more elaborate isn't a bad idea per se, just that might be a decent workaround until you've got the time to build something bigger.

As for the aunt and cousin, I can probably whip something up easily enough. Adding an npc is easy, followers a bit harder, and dialogue is annoying, but I did some basic stuff before. I actually made a Nord mother before for personal use, though it had no Sexlab scripting or voices or anything like that. Actually somewhat tempted to make different versions of this mod for Nord, Imperial, Altmer, Bosmer, Dark Elf, Orc, etc. The hard part would be pointing the dialogue to the replacement npcs over the original. (Sorry Cat and Lizard-folk. I like them but I don't find them sexy. ?)

Well, sucks on the package, but that's Skyrim for you. It's a tad unstable at the best of times. Or just weird, with horses running by in mid-air like they sub in for Santa's sleigh and just need to get some practice in.

That is the plan, with the marriage quest it will be a workaround, though i am not quite sure how to flip the marriage flag from a no to a yes without breaking something, so the amulet of mara quest thing will still be available polygamy!? I could integrate that to the mod too if I knew how, heh.

Poor Cat's and Lizards, Feel free to post your race change files here! though I was hoping that by making this mod it also kindles interests in more creators to make their own incest themed followers, separate from Niku, I have an idea though why not make your own incest themed follower? I can teach you a bit with scripting for some simple "Mom, I want to fuck" scenes if I had some time to spare ?

I'd love to see an Orc mama, or a Dark elf one. Fair warning though, I am a new.

Edited by Gyuniku
2 hours ago, Gyuniku said:

Poor Cat's and Lizards, Feel free to post your race change files here! though I was hoping that by making this mod it also kindles interests in more creators to make their own incest themed followers, separate from Niku, I have an idea though why not make your own incest themed follower? I can teach you a bit with scripting for some simple "Mom, I want to fuck" scenes if I had some time to spare ?

The longwinded reason is that it's easier to go from something that works to something that works, and I personally find it simpler to build and expand on a foundation than to start from scratch. Niku works well, and however basic your work is, it's miles better than the typical 'Here's a purty follower to look at and play pack mule for you.' sort of mod.

The real reason is I'm a lazy, lazy bastard, and playing Skyrim is much easier than modding it.

11 hours ago, SirWill said:

The longwinded reason is that it's easier to go from something that works to something that works, and I personally find it simpler to build and expand on a foundation than to start from scratch. Niku works well, and however basic your work is, it's miles better than the typical 'Here's a purty follower to look at and play pack mule for you.' sort of mod.

The real reason is I'm a lazy, lazy bastard, and playing Skyrim is much easier than modding it.

Can't blame you it's a headache to get CK to work, though I won't force you! and I hope you have fun with Niku mom ?. I'll be off for now!

So...since we're all degenerates and going down to hell on a toboggan, I use the Fertility Mode v3 Fixes and Tweaks mod and then... you know... Niku got pregnant and I thought it would be cool if there was a quest for that just like Fertility Adventures does. I know you have a lot of other things to do right now, this was just an idea of something that could be implemented in the distant future.

On 12/30/2021 at 12:55 AM, MajorArc said:

So...since we're all degenerates and going down to hell on a toboggan, I use the Fertility Mode v3 Fixes and Tweaks mod and then... you know... Niku got pregnant and I thought it would be cool if there was a quest for that just like Fertility Adventures does. I know you have a lot of other things to do right now, this was just an idea of something that could be implemented in the distant future.

Oh damn, time to install pregnancy again!

In the mean time; Mama wants to cuddle and she's not taking no for an answer:

Spoiler

bild.png.32a3d687363cf471ee294173e60c3a97.png

bild.png.ebbd7f9a56abce55706b81813d23a60f.png

If anyone knows of a great 3BA skeleton knee fix, lemme know. I have yet to find a good one for knees bent more than 90 degrees

Ah, belay that. They are still waiting to update Fertility now in the wake of RaceMenu getting updated. We'll see what they'll do then.

Edited by dovahnurse

Alright, messed around a bit, and... well, it's basic AF right now, but say hello to Cirenn Ashton!

She is currently capable of throwing lightning bolts, healing herself, following and looking pretty. Not much else at the moment. She can be found in Riverwood's inn.

Remember, this is for LE, not SSE, and this is a very very basic follower, so no custom dialogue or whatever else. Riverwood's still a good spot to put her though, IMO. Thinking about giving her a skill she can train. Maybe Destruction, maybe enchanting. I know it isn't hard per se, but I'm pretty damned rusty.

ScreenShot2.jpg?width=1083&height=609

Yes, Niku is on the left. Went to the Drunken Huntsman to get some actual light going. Now I'll have to figure out something for the cousin. 

Niku Ashton (With Aunt) 1.5.7z

As usual, requires Apachii Female Hairs for this to work right. Otherwise you'll have to tinker with the CK.

Edited by SirWill
Needed a link for required files.
On 1/5/2022 at 5:53 PM, SirWill said:

Alright, messed around a bit, and... well, it's basic AF right now, but say hello to Cirenn Ashton!

She is currently capable of throwing lightning bolts, healing herself, following and looking pretty. Not much else at the moment. She can be found in Riverwood's inn.

Remember, this is for LE, not SSE, and this is a very very basic follower, so no custom dialogue or whatever else. Riverwood's still a good spot to put her though, IMO. Thinking about giving her a skill she can train. Maybe Destruction, maybe enchanting. I know it isn't hard per se, but I'm pretty damned rusty.

ScreenShot2.jpg?width=1083&height=609

Yes, Niku is on the left. Went to the Drunken Huntsman to get some actual light going. Now I'll have to figure out something for the cousin. 

Niku Ashton (With Aunt) 1.5.7z 44.58 MB · 0 downloads

As usual, requires Apachii Female Hairs for this to work right. Otherwise you'll have to tinker with the CK.

This is awesome, thanks sir will! :D I don't use LE but Aunty Cirenn looks good! I did plan to give her either longer hair or a ponytail too in contrast with Niku's shorter hair, If you were curious, I was going to name the cousin Ein, an adult younger sister figure for the MC.

And ooh, as for fertility I had some idea's in the DM's but I didn't want to make this follower mod too mod dependent when I pick it up again, using fertility mode on a playthrough with her though does sound lewdly fun, I should install it for next time

You mentioned in your description wanting to integrate with other mods, like SexLab Aroused. In the case of SLA, this is ridiculously simple, as SLA puts everyone's arousal levels into faction rank numbers that you can easily make dialogue conditions. No other code required.

So, for example, if you wanted to make Niku say a line of dialogue only when Niku was aroused (level 50), just add the following condition to the dialogue:

Target     Function Name     Function Info                Comp     Value

S         GetFactionRank    Faction: 'sla_Aroused'     >=          50

Or, if you wanted Niku to only deliver the line when the PC was really aroused (level 75), then use the following:

P         GetFactionRank    Faction: 'sla_Aroused'     >=          75

Some other mods use Global Variables that you can similarly access very easily as dialogue conditions. For example, if you want to make comments based on a PC's sexual fame in the current location using SexLab Sexual Fame (SLSF), let's say Anal fame, just add the following condition to the dialogue:

Target     Function Name     Function Info                                                    Comp     Value

S         GetGlobalValue     Global: 'SLSF_CurrentFamePCLocation_Anal'     >=          25

Alrighty, minor update on my end. I currently have Cirenn with a few dialogue lines. No voice, haven't messed with xVasynth yet. Nothing huge, but she's functioning. Having more topics would/should come along in the future, but at this point I'm working through the bare bones.

What I kinda want to do is have it so she doesn't become amorous until after Dragon Rising. Also giving a little bit as to why she's hanging out at the Sleeping Giant. I know that's doable, just needs the right variables. Still, I'm so rusty at this I squeal if I turn in my chair too fast.

It helps that I've done this before, though expanding the Niku mod is a bit more ambitious than my previous work. Should help as a base for getting other race followers going, though. I'm not going to upload this version just yet. Not until it's a bit more fleshed out, anyway...

Gyuniku, do I have your permission to upload this under LE when it's a bit bigger? I actually don't think this would be too hard to update to SSE, just need to replace Niku's model, but if I keep doing this, the mods may grow apart unless we collaborate to have the same functionality, lines, etc, on both versions. The previous ones were just a model replacement, but what I'm doing now can get much more involved.

18 hours ago, SirWill said:

Alrighty, minor update on my end. I currently have Cirenn with a few dialogue lines. No voice, haven't messed with xVasynth yet. Nothing huge, but she's functioning. Having more topics would/should come along in the future, but at this point I'm working through the bare bones.

What I kinda want to do is have it so she doesn't become amorous until after Dragon Rising. Also giving a little bit as to why she's hanging out at the Sleeping Giant. I know that's doable, just needs the right variables. Still, I'm so rusty at this I squeal if I turn in my chair too fast.

It helps that I've done this before, though expanding the Niku mod is a bit more ambitious than my previous work. Should help as a base for getting other race followers going, though. I'm not going to upload this version just yet. Not until it's a bit more fleshed out, anyway...

Gyuniku, do I have your permission to upload this under LE when it's a bit bigger? I actually don't think this would be too hard to update to SSE, just need to replace Niku's model, but if I keep doing this, the mods may grow apart unless we collaborate to have the same functionality, lines, etc, on both versions. The previous ones were just a model replacement, but what I'm doing now can get much more involved.

I'm going to be working on this mod by myself when I pick it back up, including the characters I want to implement, so I'm sorry but no, I don't want to give permission. I don't want my mod to grow apart either, there are looks/story/personality that I want to implement for my characters, and ways I want to expand them on my own (even if it takes a while) I want to be the person who makes them, especially since it is my mod anyway. I would suggest making your own.

Your plans would conflict with mine too, I don't want to make her have much quest requirements based on the base game, she won't tie into the dragonborn story in my plans, and would have separate quests from it. (I don't often focus on the main story when I play)

I was hoping that once I made this mod it would spark the interest of people making their own followers with similar themes instead of just modifying something I worked hard to make, even if it is simple.

I appreciate the offer, however I can't give you permission for that, i'm sorry, as I said though I am open to helping you in making your own follower on your own. I can help guide you.

Like if you wanted to make an Elven/Orcish Mom/sister/brother with their own personality instead of changing a breton who talks about stuff bretons do in high rock. I would be glad to help. I would love to have another person make "Family Friendly" mods with me ?

On 1/7/2022 at 9:48 AM, Gristle said:

You mentioned in your description wanting to integrate with other mods, like SexLab Aroused. In the case of SLA, this is ridiculously simple, as SLA puts everyone's arousal levels into faction rank numbers that you can easily make dialogue conditions. No other code required.

So, for example, if you wanted to make Niku say a line of dialogue only when Niku was aroused (level 50), just add the following condition to the dialogue:

S         GetFactionRank    Faction: 'sla_Aroused'     >=          50

Or, if you wanted Niku to only deliver the line when the PC was really aroused (level 75), then use the following:

P         GetFactionRank    Faction: 'sla_Aroused'     >=          75

Some other mods use Global Variables that you can similarly access very easily as dialogue conditions. For example, if you want to make comments based on a PC's sexual fame in the current location using SexLab Sexual Fame (SLSF), let's say Anal fame, just add the following condition to the dialogue:

Target     Function Name     Function Info                                                    Comp     Value

S         GetGlobalValue     Global: 'SLSF_CurrentFamePCLocation_Anal'     >=          25

This is very useful thanks! I was worried that I needed to make my own set of conditions when I used SLA I'll try this when I get a hold of CK again.

Edited by Gyuniku
2 hours ago, Gyuniku said:

I was hoping that once I made this mod it would spark the interest of people making their own followers with similar themes instead of just modifying something I worked hard to make, even if it is simple.

Fair enough, and I completely understand, which is why I asked before going too much further. I'll build something up, it's going to take a while. So in the meantime... I'll tinker on my end for reference, but I should be able to build up other race followers without too much difficulty. I'll give credit for inspiration, though.

If you want I can upload a basic Ein follower with the Aunt here, nothing attached save being a follower. I'm slightly less rusty at this point, so it should work out. If not, I can just leave it as it is. It is your mod, after all, and whoever said 'It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission' is an ass.

So yeah, consider it sparked. Still going to take a while, but I'll hammer something rough into shape.

Fair enough, and I completely understand, which is why I asked before going too much further. I'll build something up, it's going to take a while. So in the meantime... I'll tinker on my end for reference, but I should be able to build up other race followers without too much difficulty. I'll give credit for inspiration, though.

If you want I can upload a basic Ein follower with the Aunt here, nothing attached save being a follower. I'm slightly less rusty at this point, so it should work out. If not, I can just leave it as it is. It is your mod, after all, and whoever said 'It's easier to ask forgiveness than permission' is an ass.

So yeah, consider it sparked. Still going to take a while, but I'll hammer something rough into shape.

And I am very greatful for that thank you very much for understanding, you can attach them here if it is something you already made and would like to share here, otherwise it's alright! I will make them too later on when I pick this back up, I already give credit for your contributions to this mod and that was nice of you to do ?

And yeah took me a while to make Niku too, if you need scripting/CK/xvasynth help for your own follower mod just send me a message I would be more than happy to share how I did some of the stuff for Niku. I'd love to see what you made too!

Setting everything up in CK/xVa is the most tricky part I feel.

Edited by Gyuniku