Hello folks!?‍♀️

So, many of my Sims use the 'FFDW Klavix' skin but theres one thing that's bugging me for quite some time now:

There are no details to the penis for male sims. I mean yeah, there IS technically a naughty skin version. But it just adds some hair?

Now to my question: Is there a way to add penis details/can anyone do this?

The skin:  https://modthesims.info/d/454867/updated-ffdw-skintone-non-default-default.html

These pics show what I mean:

202402071_yas3(1).jpg.bed013919136fe796087f61ed7ea7505.jpg1047470629_yas3(5).jpg.aa41cbaff1f399ed62ff0b57dbcee5b9.jpg

29 minutes ago, TakumiiSakura said:

Hello folks!?‍♀️

So, many of my Sims use the 'FFDW Klavix' skin but theres one thing that's bugging me for quite some time now:

There are no details to the penis for male sims. I mean yeah, there IS technically a naughty skin version. But it just adds some hair?

Now to my question: Is there a way to add penis details/can anyone do this?

Get GIMP (what I use and free) or whatever image edit program. Must have .dds plugin. Find skins with the penis texture. Open your favorite skins in s3pe and export the skins you wish to add texture to work folder (texture 1. Open the skins with penis texture and export those (texture 2. Open texture 1 in GIMP. Open texture 2 as layer. Right click either thumbnail in the right side panel and choose create new layer. Select layer that has the part texture. Use edit select tool to outline it, then copy and paste it to the blank layer. Delete the texture. Arrange layers so the part is above the skin. Now use the various color and shading tools to match the part to the skin texture. Merge layer down and export. Several options. Take note of them. Choose the export compression that matches the original. Open package in s3pe. Find the texture without the part, right click and select "replace"... choose the skin you just made.

1 hour ago, TakumiiSakura said:

First of all, thank you @LadySmoks. I've NEVER worked with skins, so this will be an adventure?

There are 2 "parts" and  maps for the "part"... v1 and v2. The original is v1. Cmar used the shoe area of the UV map for her texture. This is why those, who don't READ what Cmar took her time to write on her page, then come here whining about shoe texture on their "part" are usually either mocked, or ignored by me. The instructions have been on her page since 2012. I learned it when I first got TS3 and downloaded before there was a v2. My earliest work for myself was to move both the UV and the texture to where Cmar later put the v2. ))

Now, there are some skins still out there which have BOTH the v1 AND v2 textures on the same texture image. The reason shoes shoe on the part, and the part texture not on the shoes, is overlay priority. Shoes simply go over body parts.

You will need a set of skins that have part texture on the right... v2, and be sure you have the v2 part. There are hundreds of easy tutorials for GIMP, and working layers.