After having sex, lie down and sleep.

I'm still looking for a mod (or someone nifty with scripts) that will cause the player and partner to sleep after orgasm in a Sexlab Scene (kind of a replacement for the Ragdoll Ending which is so...disappointing.)   Blabla11 drafted a script that can be found here (post 3), but my scripting skills are skill at tender newbie stage. I tried to make a small quest but can't get this into play and don't know how to kook it to Sexlab and the output. I have tried Sexlab Triggers, with limited success using an old LE sleep spell, that sent the partner to sleep.

Sleep could either be timed, like 7-10 seconds, or stopped on key/controller button press.  Naturally a condition or two need to apply, like avoiding combat situations etc.

In hope, thanks!

Hey Bluegunk

Seems like a nice idea and easily done.

However...

You probably don't want this to happen on every Sexlab animation. That is likely to interfere with other mods, which assume, post animation, nothing else happens.

Easiest way forward, in my view...

You'll need to create a mod, that starts the Sexlab anims (so only these Sexlab calls will end with the sleeping anim), and just use an end animation hook to set the PC to sleep (maybe player loses keyboard control, PC does a sleep animation, then after a while the player regains control)

If you want a bit of help in setting up a mod to do it, give me a message, and I'll try to help you out.

philo221

I actually have interesting about your quesiton and other infomaton of link,, at current I use the mod dialogue..

though after all, when I sex,, after go to bed with follower,, we usually stand up...  but I use dialogue to sleep ..

At same time I often think, if there is way start consensual animation from bed pose , I use go to bed, and auto sleep for me now.  so I can start sex with keep sleeping pose, but as you know, which mod I used, to start sex,, we stand up and set positon agaiin..

ideally,, go to bed with follower, >> sleeping pose>> some conversation >> start sex from current pose >>> enjoy >>  we sleep again smoothy...

Thanks! 

@Greenmango, Using the dialogue to cause sleep is an idea, but I'd like it to happen more automatically.

The mod Sexlab Eager NPCs has a function whereby after a night's sleep you can have wake-up sex. I use it with See you Sleep, Go To Bed, etc., and it works well.

If you haven't tried it, worth a go! But the animations need the usual stand-up and set position so it still breaks the idea you have in mind.

@Philo221

I see what you mean. It would need to be the consensual animations rather than Devious/Defeat and other such stuff. That makes sense. Actually my game tends to be the consensual stuff as I'm not into all the other BDSM and whatever.

I am learning to write scripts at the moment, and have a rudimentary grasp of the CK. Thank you for your offer, I'll message you!