Damsels in Distress - SE (0) - Follower Collection

1 hour ago, Pyreite said:

Sure. Go ahead. Share with the class. I still have no interest in AE.

After some research... the Anka situation was a conflict with another mod I had installed that added alterations to Treva's Watch (I believe it was added with SD cages and its patches). Nonetheless, the Nova thing I spoke of are shown below... other than this, the mod works perfectly fine on AE (I'm running around 482 other mods). I'll check the other mod to verify.. Regardless, I have no intention on asking you to work with something you have no interest in. I'm an artist myself and such a thing is insufferable. Alas, I REALLY like the mod and I could test dummy on AE if you ever get interested... but I genuinely believe both work, but people may be trying them with conflicting mods, thus the issues.

20220311233859_1.jpg

20220311233905_1.jpg

Go ahead and test the mod(s) in AE for me please and report back to me. (For some reason people have issues doing the "reporting back" part.)

As for Nova's hair, I have no clue what causes it or how to fix it. I'll look to see if she's missing any texture maps or something.

So far, the only "issue", I'm getting with Spoils of War is that the sex slaves show zero emotion during sex, other than that it's smooth sailings, but I'll continue to test things and see if there's any thing to add. 

On Nova's hair, I scrolled through the KS Hairdos and that issue seems to be universal with the specific hairstyle... it could be my ENB, (I use Cathedralist's ENB) I did see reports of some KS Hairdos going transparent due to settings, but I would see if anyone else has that issue to confirm

On 2/4/2022 at 1:44 AM, gamer098 said:

I am having an issue where Nova cannot be recruited as a follower. When I choose the dialog she responds "Aye" but does not actually become my follower.

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul to recruit Nova.

I have RDO and I do not see any dialogue to get her to be a follower. 

What dialogue line am I supposed to see to recruit Nova as a follower?

I can rescue her, and have the fun time with her in her script. But thats it, after the fun time, there is no recruitment line.

8 hours ago, Bullseye526 said:

So far, the only "issue", I'm getting with Spoils of War is that the sex slaves show zero emotion during sex, other than that it's smooth sailings, but I'll continue to test things and see if there's any thing to add. 

On Nova's hair, I scrolled through the KS Hairdos and that issue seems to be universal with the specific hairstyle... it could be my ENB, (I use Cathedralist's ENB) I did see reports of some KS Hairdos going transparent due to settings, but I would see if anyone else has that issue to confirm

If I had to guess from what it looks like... it's not that it's partially transparent, it's that some of the geometry in her hair is disappearing. You can see textures on the other side? Which you shouldn't be able to do, so maybe the graphics are getting confused what to render because I'm certain that normal circumstances it works fine.

Does this also happen to occur with Amber as well?

Edited by Pyreite
6 hours ago, Pyreite said:

If I had to guess from what it looks like... it's not that it's partially transparent, it's that some of the geometry in her hair is disappearing. You can see textures on the other side? Which you shouldn't be able to do, so maybe the graphics are getting confused what to render because I'm certain that normal circumstances it works fine.

Does this also happen to occur with Amber as well?

No, Amber's hair is completely fine. I've been testing your mods for the last 8 hours and I have to say they generally work on AE, there's a couple of oddities here and there like Eren vanishing from the game when I use AFT or Veil's cage moving from the mage's room corner to in front of the bed. Or some captives in army camps being bound by the air. Nonetheless, the mod works at it's best when you use the requirements and very few other loverslab mods as most have not been AE optimized. However, this is MY experience and I've been shifting mods like crazy lately (and these un-AE optimized mods have maybe fucked my save file, but such as the fate of Skyrim modding lol), so we might need a second look. Regardless, Amber is best girl and if I have any requests... elves, specifically Dunmer, but I'll leave that creativity to your discretion. Thank you for your hard work.

But I'll be sure to bring pictures the next time I come back to this

• 2 months later...
On 2/8/2022 at 7:26 AM, Namtar55 said:

I have converted all meshes to LE, as well as the plugin. the npcs look fine, no black faces. 

https://i.imgur.com/uOy5wMD.png

The plugin has some ITMs, and a deleted reference. The deleted reference can cause CTDs. I'm posting the clean plugin, along with the meshes i've converted, maybe they'll help. 

https://www.mediafire.com/file/izh66m5h9vu4g1b/Damsels_filles_LE.7z/file

I like the damsel in distress theme, i've had the Sacrificial Maidens for a long time, and Flower Girls - Adventures also has a couple in the same line as this mod. Unfortunately, ZaZ pack is too much, and i'm getting footik crashes (animations excess).  

Can you post the mediafire link again? It got took down, I think.

On 5/21/2022 at 10:41 PM, hoangkhue98 said:

Can you post the mediafire link again? It got took down, I think.

I got the sfw version on nexus, and probably deleted this version backport.  I'll redo and post it here again. 

EDIT: i will also have to find and download everything else all over again, so, not as fast as i thought it would be. 

Edited by Namtar55
On 3/11/2022 at 10:09 PM, Pyreite said:

Go ahead and test the mod(s) in AE for me please and report back to me. (For some reason people have issues doing the "reporting back" part.)

As for Nova's hair, I have no clue what causes it or how to fix it. I'll look to see if she's missing any texture maps or something.

So, I've been testing this out along with a number of other things on my AE build, and I can report that I now have Nova following me with no difficulty. I didn't notice any problems with her hair, but I got her fairly close to the time I had to shut down. I'll be checking on her a little more in about 20 hours. Haven't tried the others yet, since I'm slowly working through the Whiterun stuff, but I figured she was one of the two trickiest based on the messages I've seen here. And I don' blame you for wanting her where she is.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm enjoying this mod a lot, but I have noticed that (with one notable exception in the swindler's den), these women aren't really into getting X-rated with your character. Is this intentional? If so, I completely understand, friends without benefits are still friends and my dragonborn likes helping people (not to mention a completely understandable aversion to doing more of what you were just imprisoned to do). I'm only questioning because I ran into Veil, who was very much into getting dirty but wouldn't register she had been freed (And dialogue would loop) unless I went with the option that basically said "I'll let you out but don't touch me". So either things are working as intended and intimacy is a sort of one time thing for her, or due to some error or glitch in my game the only way she can become a follower is by being chaste. And either way is fine, it just made me want to double check that I wasn't missing something. 

On 6/12/2022 at 9:56 PM, belikea said:

I'm enjoying this mod a lot, but I have noticed that (with one notable exception in the swindler's den), these women aren't really into getting X-rated with your character. Is this intentional? If so, I completely understand, friends without benefits are still friends and my dragonborn likes helping people (not to mention a completely understandable aversion to doing more of what you were just imprisoned to do). I'm only questioning because I ran into Veil, who was very much into getting dirty but wouldn't register she had been freed (And dialogue would loop) unless I went with the option that basically said "I'll let you out but don't touch me". So either things are working as intended and intimacy is a sort of one time thing for her, or due to some error or glitch in my game the only way she can become a follower is by being chaste. And either way is fine, it just made me want to double check that I wasn't missing something. 

She does the same thing every play through in my game too

On 6/12/2022 at 9:56 PM, belikea said:

X-rated as in as in they have built in support to sex you? Nova, Eren, and Veil are supposed to be the horny girls, fucking any others will have to use 3rd party mods to fuck like SLEN. I have limitations with scripting and have to do work arounds. 

Selecting the options to fuck will kinda make you loop as I can't mess with my sex scripts without breaking them. If you choose a sex option the dialogue will basically reset to where you talked to her. You should be able to exit the loop for Eren and Veil by just telling them you don't want to fuck (anymore). If that doesn't work then something's broken. I can't make sure rn because my version is highly modified at this point.

I say for rn don't stress about it.

Edited by Pyreite
19 hours ago, Pyreite said:

X-rated as in as in they have built in support to sex you? Nova, Eren, and Veil are supposed to be the horny girls, fucking any others will have to use 3rd party mods to fuck like SLEN. I have limitations with scripting and have to do work arounds. 

Selecting the options to fuck will kinda make you loop as I can't mess with my sex scripts without breaking them. If you choose a sex option the dialogue will basically reset to where you talked to her. You should be able to exit the loop for Eren and Veil by just telling them you don't want to fuck (anymore). If that doesn't work then something's broken. I can't make sure rn because my version is highly modified at this point.

I say for rn don't stress about it.

That answers all the questions I have, thanks! Everything is working as should be expected then, thanks for making this mod and for the response!

6 hours ago, Pyreite said:

Does that HSH slave cell have a bed or is considered a bed and Privacy asked you to find somewhere private?

Yes, but there was at least one unclaimed bed that was closer.

This was not intended as a bug report, just an observation related to certain conversational elements Nova has.

Edited by bwaomega