Damsels in Distress - SE (0) - Follower Collection

I'm translating dialogues. so lemme ask about Amber's line.

Did you remove some of her line from Rescue scene?
I can see some EDID below, wia xTranslator 

<damsel0_QuestRescue_AmberBranch01Topic>

<damsel0_QuestRescue_AmberBranch02Topic>

<damsel0_QuestRescue_AmberBranch04Topic>

03 is missing.

Is there any reason?

btw I love damsels in distress situation like this!!
I can't wait for future update.

Thank you.

6 hours ago, Apoptosis97513 said:

I'm translating dialogues. so lemme ask about Amber's line.

Did you remove some of her line from Rescue scene?
I can see some EDID below, wia xTranslator 

<damsel0_QuestRescue_AmberBranch01Topic>

<damsel0_QuestRescue_AmberBranch02Topic>

<damsel0_QuestRescue_AmberBranch04Topic>

03 is missing.

Is there any reason?

btw I love damsels in distress situation like this!!
I can't wait for future update.

Thank you.

It does seem to be missing 03, and I really can't remember why it is. She has all the dialogue she's supposed to. She was the second damsel I ever made so I was probably learning and deleted a bad box. What are you translating to?

9 hours ago, Pyreite said:

It does seem to be missing 03, and I really can't remember why it is. She has all the dialogue she's supposed to. She was the second damsel I ever made so I was probably learning and deleted a bad box. What are you translating to?

Thanks for quick replying!

I'm translating them to Japanese.

But I'm not so good at English, so that's just for my fun and immersion?

Last night, I accidentally got spoiled about Eren’s personality while translating.

Damn I can't wait for rescue her in-game!

Im having an issue where the game crashes when I try to enter Faldar's tooth, broken oar grotto, and others. I cant even get close to trevas watch without it crashing. I was able to rescue Amber and Nova and have them safe at my home where they havent left but any attempt to go into one of the other locations crashes the game.

Any thoughts on this?

SSEEdit only found one conflict that I resolved but still no luck.

4 hours ago, abs134 said:

Couldn't remove all the creations without it corrupting my save.

A strong theory that I have is that you don't have Zaz 8.0. Please confirm you're using the appropriate version downloaded from the Mega download. Also it was suggested to me to check your SKSE integrity.

I don't understand what you mean by "i only had 8+ but not the base 7" are you trying to use two different versions of zaz at once? Did you make sure zaz is properly installed in the MCM? That wouldn't make it crash I hope. My mod discord also said that there was a lot wrong with your Papyrus log so you already have a lot of unfucking to do in your game.

The two people I asked say your save is very fucked. Try to replicate the issue on a new save please. Also, I was asked to pass this on to you-

Random CTD troubleshooting(save load/location change/etc): Try to restart your PC and see if the issue persists. Please provide crash log/memory dump for additional information about the issue if restart didn't help. SE users: You need to reproduce the issue while having Net Script Framework installed (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294) The log would be located in base game data folder + .\NetScriptFramework\Crash directory, or Overwrite mod/folder for MO2 users. Name would look like Crash_20xx_xx_xx_xx-xx-xx.txt

Netscript Crashlog =/= Papyrus Log

Edited by Pyreite

On the zaz page there are multiple links to download. According to the page you need zaz 7 which is found at the green download button and then you also download zaz 8/8+ which is the megashare files. Downloading all of them has resolved the crashing when getting near their locations. I have collected the other girls now.

The only other issue im experiencing now is replacing their base "armor" with one i provide. Some of the girls i can take their armor thus making them naked or give them some and they will equip all pieces, others dont show they have armor in their inventory even though they are wearing some. When i try to give these girls armor from my inventory, they only equip boots gloves and helms but keep their original chest armor instead.

As for my papayrus log, a lot of the warnings are because I was playing the AE version and then downgraded to the SE version using patch downgrader. I already had all the creations downloaded to the AE version and now they are unable to be read. It hasn't created any issues in game though. As more mods get upgraded for AE i will move back to it and my papayrus should get cleaned up from going back to AE.

The outfit system in vanilla is wonky to begin with. If you want them to equip your armor it needs to be better than what they have set as their outfit. My damsel's armor and clothes are very garbage and vanilla so they shouldn't be hard to replace at all. Unless you're trying to replace iron armor with light armor then it'll be an uphill battle... If you dismiss them they'll go back to wearing their set outfit but the things you gave them will still be in their inventory. Also the armor that is apart of their set outfit won't appear in their inventory. It's hidden.

Ah, that explains it. Did not "fall" for the trap in this playthrough, but killed the pirates outside before I went in, and that also made Deeja and the others inside hostile, so I missed the betrayal trigger.

I solved it for me personally by changing the necessary key to one I already had. Afterwards I successfully rescued Navi, and by now Opal, too. So far no problems with the two lasses. ?

Minor thingy: That door on the Icerunner was a bit finicky to get through, especially when getting out of the room. Might be a tad too low? But tbf the culprit in this case might be a character height mod that I use.

I was getting crashing in the North of Whiterun Hold until I found that my ZAZ version was 7.0rev1 not 8.0+. Luna was causing a crash as she was in the Giant camp there with the wrong version. Although one thing. Luna claims she was captured by the foresworn, but she is in a Giant camp. Im guessing this is an ID mismatch. Reporting it here ;)

13 minutes ago, Pyreite said:

Which... giant camp? And why... is she there?

Ill start a new game and see if the issue was caused by originally having ZAZ7 instead of 8 in my load order. Anka is in this camp as well but on my save she walked out of the camp. Ill test again and see if I can resolve the issue