Damsels in Distress - SE (0) - Follower Collection

I want to try this but have a quick question: Are they followers overpowered?

I prefer followers to be weaker than my character so they act in support and don't vulture a lot of kills.

What are the starting levels? Do they all have daedric gear and so on? :)

Edited by bubba999
17 hours ago, bubba999 said:

I want to try this but have a quick question: Are they followers overpowered?

I prefer followers to be weaker than my character so they act in support and don't vulture a lot of kills.

What are the starting levels? Do they all have daedric gear and so on? :)

They level with the player. I would judge them a tad on the stronger side, stronger than lydia because I don't think she starts with any perks, but all my girls have around medium leveled perks relevant to their preferences like Overdraw 3. When you rescue them they equip rather garbage stuff like leather or iron, so it's up to the player to give them nice things.

9 hours ago, Aranialis said:

This looks great and I'm looking forward to give it a try, is there any plans to port this to FlowerGirls?

Anyways, keep up teh good work.

There were no plans to port this to flowergirls, sorry. There are other versions that don't use sexlab that you can use.

I seem to be having the opposite problem of Backguard44.  I had the spoils of war version installed and running fine.  It was only after I installed The Follower Collection Beta that my game would start crashing, particularly around the new followers.  I can only make it about 30 seconds to a minute before CTD.

Edited by DHaranEmpire1
Spelling
1 hour ago, DHaranEmpire1 said:

I seem to be having the opposite problem of Backguard44.  I had the spoils of war version installed and running fine.  It was only after I installed The Follower Collection Beta that my game would start crashing, particularly around the new followers.  I can only make it about 30 seconds to a minute before CTD.

Do they work separately form each other?

1 hour ago, Pyreite said:

nifs (model files) are handled differently between LE and SE. Unless I can get ahold of converted versions more speedily I can only suggest you try running all the nif files the mods provide thru nifoptimizer.

Converting the nif files with nif optimizer got rid of the grey faces and missing hair, so all you have to do to make an LE version, for now, is convert the nif files.

4 minutes ago, bubba999 said:

No. Why not just use a standard "Follow me?"

Follow Me the mod or Follow Me the command? If you're talking about the mod then knock yourself out. If you're talking about the dialogue option, that is not something I have control over. The option to recruit NPCs and make them "follow you" appears in dialogue under a plethora of conditions and RDO fixes it with the female nord voice type.

24 minutes ago, Pyreite said:

Follow Me the mod or Follow Me the command? If you're talking about the mod then knock yourself out. If you're talking about the dialogue option, that is not something I have control over. The option to recruit NPCs and make them "follow you" appears in dialogue under a plethora of conditions and RDO fixes it with the female nord voice type.

I don't know about all that. I just assumed whatever makes the generic followers join without having to install another mod. :)

PS: RDO is only for Nova? Ok. Reading comprehension fail!

Edited by bubba999