Damsels in Distress - SE (0) - Follower Collection

3 hours ago, Pyreite said:

The girls equip either cloths, some light armors, or iron armor and iron weapons when they are rescued. It's supposed to be cheap junk that they found to cover themselves up and protect themselves once they get their freedom again. Admittedly, only one girl mentions the concept of putting on whatever they could find and that's a specific dialog path. Eren puts on noble cloths admittedly because she wants to hang out at the blue palace so she would go all out for it. Her clothes are NOT armored or special. All the stuff they equip is supposed to be balanced with not breaking early game in mind. And vanilla. I don't want the player to save a damsel who then just equips ebony armor. Sorry if I'm not following common practice.

I'm not criticising. You have a very particular vision for your mod and I am very interested by it. I'm just trying to explain why people might not be using your mod how you expect. I am autistic and over explain myself at the best of times and sometimes come off as patronising as a result If I am doing so this time I assure you that is not my intention and I am sorry.

8 hours ago, Pyreite said:

The girls equip either cloths, some light armors, or iron armor and iron weapons when they are rescued. It's supposed to be cheap junk that they found to cover themselves up and protect themselves once they get their freedom again. Admittedly, only one girl mentions the concept of putting on whatever they could find and that's a specific dialog path. Eren puts on noble cloths admittedly because she wants to hang out at the blue palace so she would go all out for it. Her clothes are NOT armored or special. All the stuff they equip is supposed to be balanced with not breaking early game in mind. And vanilla. I don't want the player to save a damsel who then just equips ebony armor. Sorry if I'm not following common practice.

Yes I did that to rely entierly on her bound bow spell because I was curious to verify what I thought : that it wouldn't work. And it didn't, but I hadn't thought she would find a bow and be so good with it. As I said : good surprise, she did very well despite the conditions !

I'll be sure to "nerf" her by removing her flame spell so she gets less conflicted between it and her bound bow. It's not supposed to be her main source of damage, but her backup incase she ever gets "disarmed." Same goes for Luna in that regard.

I am having trouble with this mod. I have 2 of the girls following me and every time I go near a location of another one I DC. I am almost 100% certain it's the mod, because I have checked everything else... I did all the crash check list crap hehe, updated drive everything on help blogs.

4 hours ago, jinnykrage said:

I am having trouble with this mod. I have 2 of the girls following me and every time I go near a location of another one I DC. I am almost 100% certain it's the mod, because I have checked everything else... I did all the crash check list crap hehe, updated drive everything on help blogs.

Have you successfully used 2 followers at a time before without issue?

I have Nova and that other redhead Briton noble girl..., but I have tried dungeon under Markoth, and Sundered Tower. I even left them at home and it didn't work I wanta keep Nova she is cute with my presets, and I love the Scottish accent. So, the pickle is there are portions of the map I can't travel too now unless I uninstall the mod sadly. I would like to keep the mod it is fun stuff, and you did a great job on the girls and language. Merry X-mass btw I hope your having a good one. I thank you for getting back with on this. I will wait for a response and play another toon till I hear back.

45 minutes ago, jinnykrage said:

I have Nova and that other redhead Briton noble girl..., but I have tried dungeon under Markoth, and Sundered Tower. I even left them at home and it didn't work I wanta keep Nova she is cute with my presets, and I love the Scottish accent. So, the pickle is there are portions of the map I can't travel too now unless I uninstall the mod sadly. I would like to keep the mod it is fun stuff, and you did a great job on the girls and language. Merry X-mass btw I hope your having a good one. I thank you for getting back with on this. I will wait for a response and play another toon till I hear back. Ok, now I am at a loss I got on another play threw that I have done nothing with this mod and I DCed at the same points on the map, so weird. I guess I could try a fresh play threw all though the one I was on before was pretty new idk what to do really. I will get on another play threw and try and go to a different place.

13 minutes ago, jinnykrage said:
1 hour ago, jinnykrage said:

I have Nova and that other redhead Briton noble girl..., but I have tried dungeon under Markoth, and Sundered Tower. I even left them at home and it didn't work I wanta keep Nova she is cute with my presets, and I love the Scottish accent. So, the pickle is there are portions of the map I can't travel too now unless I uninstall the mod sadly. I would like to keep the mod it is fun stuff, and you did a great job on the girls and language. Merry X-mass btw I hope your having a good one. I thank you for getting back with on this. I will wait for a response and play another toon till I hear back. Ok, now I am at a loss I got on another play threw that I have done nothing with this mod and I DCed at the same points on the map, so weird. I guess I could try a fresh play threw all though the one I was on before was pretty new idk what to do really. I will get on another play threw and try and go to a different place.

Can you post a papyrus log of when you play? It can help us diagnose the problem 

Ugh, well ok I have never done that I am an all around noob to the game and computers hehe I did however get on another account 3rd play threw and went to new spot Fellglow keep and same thing happened. I will go to try and find video on papyrus log and thanks again I will keep you imformed.

3 hours ago, jinnykrage said:

I have Nova and that other redhead Briton noble girl..., but I have tried dungeon under Markoth, and Sundered Tower. I even left them at home and it didn't work I wanta keep Nova she is cute with my presets, and I love the Scottish accent. So, the pickle is there are portions of the map I can't travel too now unless I uninstall the mod sadly. I would like to keep the mod it is fun stuff, and you did a great job on the girls and language. Merry X-mass btw I hope your having a good one. I thank you for getting back with on this. I will wait for a response and play another toon till I hear back.

I don't understand what you mean by "didn't work". You couldn't find them? You tried to leave them at your home and they vanished? Are you LE? You found them but they wouldn't follow you?

9 hours ago, jinnykrage said:

Okay, from this, I see a lot of sexlab stuff and it's possible that the crashes have nothing to do with the damsels but that the locations of the crashes contain enemies that aren't properly supported by your sex mods and cause crashes. Make sure you have NetScriptFramework installed and preferably SSE Engine Fixes then go to those areas without the Damsels. If they don't crash when you visit without the Damsels let us know then bring along a Damsel.

If you get a crash to desktop, find your crash log and share it here.

Edited by Farsh-nuke
I wrote with instead of without and muddled a sentence's meaning

crash_log_se.log All I can find for latest crash log this is getting tobe way out of my wheelhouse. Remember I am a noob, but thank you for your time. I had to download a crash logs mod, and I was expecting more info than this. I have a character standing in same spot that I interact with a door to make the game crash accrue. But anyhow if I don't have mod set up to give right info let me know plz. Merry X-mass. 

Edited by jinnykrage
grammar
21 hours ago, jinnykrage said:

crash_log_se.log All I can find for latest crash log this is getting tobe way out of my wheelhouse. Remember I am a noob, but thank you for your time. I had to download a crash logs mod, and I was expecting more info than this. I have a character standing in same spot that I interact with a door to make the game crash accrue. But anyhow if I don't have mod set up to give right info let me know plz. Merry X-mass. 

I was once like you. I understand. The good thing about crash logs is they create error messages that allow for easy searching of solutions. In this case it seems like you essentially have mod conflicts

Try reading this 

and this 

3 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

I was once like you. I understand. The good thing about crash logs is they create error messages that allow for easy searching of solutions. In this case it seems like you essentially have mod conflicts

Try reading this 

and this 

Ahh, well I already did downgrader and resaver at some point during these events. I guess no specific answers from crash report. Well dammit, I like your mod and Nova. I did clear all of fellglow keep, Nchuand-sel, except opening one door in both places which makes me DC. Since I cleared the rest of each and didnt see any damsel. I mean I can go to all the other locations and see if I can see a Damsel. I assume the Sundered tower girl is outside, because I can't get with 100 yards of that place. What do you suggest. I could start a new play threw cheat lvl it and try fresh. Just let me know, and I hope your enjoying your hollidays.