Unfortunately the 4th and last part was never finished.  In part 3 you find out who the main enemy is and wait for the final battle ... (part 4)

The author finished oblivion modding. If I remember correctly, the author started developing browser games to make money.

It's a very good Mod. But no open world !  The city is in parts, the landscape and the mod location are in parts.

I delete the Mod after I finished it.  ( I didn't need the ridealbe Land Dreugh , but was a cool quest reward )

And here another working german Link.

https://www.elderscrollsportal.de/ressourcen/adash-stadt-der-magie-das-triumvirat-der-danqua.1457/

The German site was once called Scharesoft.de , so some old links no longer work.   Now it's elderscrollsportal.de

Adash - Stadt der Magie: Das Triumvirat der Danqua 3.00  is part 3 with  part 1 and 2.

I still have all 3 versions, every new version was always inclusive of the previous one.

On 10/18/2021 at 6:34 AM, fejeena said:

Unfortunately the 4th and last part was never finished.  In part 3 you find out who the main enemy is and wait for the final battle ... (part 4)

The author finished oblivion modding. If I remember correctly, the author started developing browser games to make money.

It's a very good Mod. But no open world !  The city is in parts, the landscape and the mod location are in parts.

I delete the Mod after I finished it.  ( I didn't need the ridealbe Land Dreugh , but was a cool quest reward )

And here another working german Link.

https://www.elderscrollsportal.de/ressourcen/adash-stadt-der-magie-das-triumvirat-der-danqua.1457/

The German site was once called Scharesoft.de , so some old links no longer work.   Now it's elderscrollsportal.de

Adash - Stadt der Magie: Das Triumvirat der Danqua 3.00  is part 3 with  part 1 and 2.

I still have all 3 versions, every new version was always inclusive of the previous one.

Thanks, I'm downloading now from that link.

Making sure I have all the mods I want before the Apocalypse destroys the internet. Hopefully I will have electricity somehow.

Probably some Russian translations.
Russian esp, Russian textures (with writing), or Russian epilog ... ?

But version 3.1 ???

All german versions are v3

Here another download Link

https://www.ei-der-zeit.com/forum/filebase/index.php?entry/551-adash-stadt-der-magie-kapitel-i-iii/

I've played it since part one came out and downloaded every new version that came out, there was no German 3.1

The Russian uploader probably named it version 3.1 because he changed a few things .

Name is "LordKain_Adash_Full_v310 + Epilog_RUS.7z"   so i think he added a russian epilogue, maybe a video (there are some video sequences in the game. Look into the video folder, 15 bik files, some Intros but no Epilog )

13 hours ago, mma75online said:

download work fine with me the site need register & confirmed Email 

Untitled-3.jpg.08077e1280fb2389e07ae72a5c0dfdfd.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg.0ccde02614c1dd5ecf4a5b2f024453b9.jpg

I got that one from one of the other links in this thread. 

Do you know about the file size though? I'm curious why that version is 200MB larger...