I need help modding skyrim :)

Hi, so my history with modding skyrim has not been great, ive never really got past 30 mods and have yet to succesfully download any sex mod XD. I would love if somebody (preferably over discord so I can do stuff like send screenshots or even sharescreen with, but this is not at all necesary) could help me creat a modlist over 100 mods for the first time and download it. The type of mods im into are realism enchancers (if somebody is naked they are naked, sex with your spouse of like prostitutes and naked animals but no turning the main combat into using sex spells or all the city streets are just all harems, also nothing that turns the game into a survival game where I need to worry about food water and weather) graphics boosts (it's a 10 year old game, it could use a facelift) and general gameplay boost (recently theres a mod I found called true directional movements that doesn't seem like it would add much but actually feels more like an entire overhaul that with this alone I feel like its a new game) also the few gameplayer additions like wyrmstooth would be great to through in.

P.S. im not very bright, assume I don't know something (acrynyms, common mod names and basic methods cause it's probably true)
P.P.S This is a repost cos I posted it in the wrong forum, oops

24 minutes ago, Nicynodle2 said:

P.P.S This is a repost cos I posted it in the wrong forum, oops

I like those:

For Skyrim SE check out this guides:

Start with the the MO guide. Like that you would have a working Sexlab and know how to mess up your game with MO.

If/after you managed to get Sexlab and all it's requirements to work, I think Skyrim SE for Beginners is great to get an overview what is possible and you even find the links to the needed mods. That's like a visit at McLL! (just be careful what you chew on ?)

Edited by donttouchmethere
1 minute ago, donttouchmethere said:

I like those:

For Skyrim SE check out this guides:

Start withe the MO guide. Like that you would have a working Sexlab and know how to mess up your game with MO.

If you managed to get Sexlab and all it's requirements to work I think Skyrim SE for Beginners is great to get an overview what is possible and you even find the links to the needed mods. That's like a visit at McLL! (just be careful what you chew on ?)

okay, thank you, ill be back in 5-8 buisness days :)

Well, we all had to learn modding in the beginning so give yourself a chance :) . A guide can be helpful but also sometimes it can be information overload for some people.

Most important first is to focus on setting up mod organizer correctly and then downloading and installing all the necessary base technically mods. Use guide for that.

When it comes to the visual eyecandy and gameplay enchancements you can follow a guide but you don't have to. Always a matter of personal preference which mods are best.

21 minutes ago, Nicynodle2 said:

French buisness days, so wednesday and thursday then the rest of the week is bageutte eating XD

? I knew it somehow, that I should rethink my current home in favor of  ? + :wine:

19 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I have to eat my Bratwurst with Sauerkraut on the run ?‍♂️

? I'd thought it's Halve Hahn or Currywurst in your area

41 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Someone has to feed the tech support!

I mean, if everything just works you would end up playing the game ?

Imagine that, something that just works, truly just a dream. downloading 150 mods and they just work with no tweaking UGH

57 minutes ago, worik said:

Currywurst

Hey, I remember those. ?

28 minutes ago, Nicynodle2 said:

Imagine that, something that just works

Best stay away from Crusader Kings 3 then. ? After about 10 days of pain and frustration I am no closer to getting 12 mods to work anything like smoothly. Four of the mods are  four parts of the same clothing mod so it's really only nine mods. ?‍♂️

16 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Hey, I remember those. ?

Best stay away from Crusader Kings 3 then. ? After about 10 days of pain and frustration I am no closer to getting 12 mods to work anything like smoothly. Four of the mods are  four parts of the same clothing mod so it's really only nine mods. ?‍♂️

the only time I played Skyrim SE with a lot of mods was using a wabajack modpack and that took me nearly 2 weeks to set up :'( and thats also how I found out I really don't like survival mods, 2 weeks for nothing.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Yes lol, but if I go into details and @Corsec reads this topic, he might get a culture shock.

So to prevent confusion I fake the Bratwurst eating German ?

His Scottish haggis can beat anything you Germans can come up with. The French wont allow them into the country and have a 'shoot on sight' policy. ☹️

28 minutes ago, Nicynodle2 said:

modpack

I never liked those. ? It's much better to make up your own mind about the mods that you like and the ones that you drop in the bin.

Once you got the reading done, I do recommend

Take your MO2 and set up various profiles

• a minimal one as a reference
  • a somewhat minimalistic one with your minimal set of all-time favorite mods. It's usable for a fun playthrough or testing ground for  ?
  • various copy of ? for testing a new mod. Use always a separate profile for testing, because you can keep the original one intact and don't break anything you might miss later
  • plus as many profile for full-blown-up-mod-heaven as you like
35 minutes ago, worik said:

I never liked those. ? It's much better to make up your own mind about the mods that you like and the ones that you drop in the bin.

Once you got the reading done, I do recommend

Take your MO2 and set up various profiles

• a minimal one as a reference
  • a somewhat minimalistic one with your minimal set of all-time favorite mods. It's usable for a fun playthrough or testing ground for  ?
  • various copy of ? for testing a new mod. Use always a separate profile for testing, because you can keep the original one intact and don't break anything you might miss later
  • plus as many profile for full-blown-up-mod-heaven as you like

thanks to the wonders of slow farmyard wifi, procrastinations and a hatred of reading im am on step 01.2

10 minutes ago, Nicynodle2 said:

thanks to the wonders of slow farmyard wifi, procrastinations and a hatred of reading im am on step 01.2

The chart with my "do play" mods is far beyond 400 lines. Don't even ask about the "interesting but not playing now" chart  :classic_laugh:

Meaning that I've read a lot about the 400 before I decided that they are worth my attention

Just now, Nicynodle2 said:

Im on page 30 of install guide but when loading up I experianced a very weird glitch? it started out that the door wasn't opening, but then nothing was, I couldn't even quit the game without forcing it to shut down.

P.S. im not sure but I think it's cos theres SKSE files in my overwrite, which if i read the guide right, there should be nothinbg there