Removing anims

Yep. And I'll get to that this evening maybe. :P

There's also one where I believe the sound has become corrupted, though it was never one I liked. It's a "rape" anim where the girls legs are flying all over the place and it now sounds like there's a hundred claps going on simultaneously in the background. It's just weird lol.

That must be a problem with the sexout sound addon. Sexout doesn't include any of its own sounds, and the internal 'sound engine' does not differentiate between playing animations -- only between rape and consensual. Usually when I hear sounds like that, it's because some object is 'stuck' under the actors during the scene, like a can or chair or something, getting slammed around.

There's also one where I believe the sound has become corrupted, though it was never one I liked. It's a "rape" anim where the girls legs are flying all over the place and it now sounds like there's a hundred claps going on simultaneously in the background. It's just weird lol.

Dittos.  Sounds like shuffling cards.  Although most of the time, about halfway through the scene, it somehow fixes itself and sounds correct.  I've tried to track this sound down to implement timed slaps in my own mod, but could never find where it plays from.  I wasn't even able to find the sound file it is that was playing.  After 4 hours of searching I gave up.  Still have no clue.

I think that is one of the animations from sexus.

Archived