Thinking of making another female Cicero mod - any ideas?

Like the title says I am thinking of making yet another female Cicero mod.

I would voice act it myself, but even if I do end up making it - I still don't know what I should do to make it different from the other female Cicero mods. I was thinking of making her more psychotic and give her a less serious-sounding voice.

But the reason I made this post is to ask what ideas you guys have. Should I add any custom dialogue? Should I try to emphasize anything in particular? And specific type of character design you guys would like? 

Thanks in advance!

Most popular follower mods right now include followers with funny dialog for when things are slow but they don't talk your ear off.  The Mod "Serana Dialogue Addon" is a good example of what people like.... I think you should create a new personality for Cicero. Rewriting some of the vanilla dialog to better fit a female Cicero is a must. Just make some new Quest-aware lines for her and make her react to world events and I think you'll have a homerun! I personally treat her as the Harley Quin of Skyrim right now, I'm just not happy with her current face. I wish she looked more Psychotic like Toga from MHA. 

Spoiler

20210930011937_1.thumb.jpg.fe87bc6c3add8ac8922db9e2029e669b.jpg

Hm, the basic character design of Cicero is he thinking to be the next listener, once the lady in the coffin reveals it to him, right?

It's been a while for me, but doesn't he quite crack when realising that some nobody instead of him became the new listener, destined to save the brotherhood, while all his achievements (seem to) go unnoticed? How he reacts to this plot twist is very masculine, I dare say.

A female Cicero should react different to the events that unfold around him. That would be the main objective.

Also, all reactions of Cicero to the other members of the family would have to be rearranged to fit into the new role. But don't ask me on details. Just brainstorming here.

And for the look: the original Cicero wanted to openly mock the Skyrim society, including the brotherhood. His whole character was of selfimportance and pride, and a good portion of spite. How would a female Cicero react in that role?

If in doubt, there are always dozens of movies with good actresses (Charlize Theron comes to mind) that start bad and become "goodish" later on.

• 3 months later...

Possibly the best option is not to do Cicero at all. The female replacer is already done, but who is to say Cicero doesn't have a sister\friend from the old guild that has been trying to find her and the Night Mother. She could be more sane or even more insane than Cicero, who could tell and she has her own agenda. It gives you more room to make what ever you want.