For those who browse mods for 2 hours then play for 20 minutes

I just can't help wondering if there are other ppl like me who play skyrim like this: 

- take hours to browse through mods and download

- install them

- found bugs/ incompatibility issue

- take another 2 hours to fix bugs and apply patches

- launch game

- then sees everything works perfectly

- take 2 minutes to be happy and proud of myself

- play skyrim for 20 minutes

- F5

- Alt + F4

- browse mods

- install

Lol! Yeah, I'm likethat too, but my problem is, the game works perfectly with all my mods, but just certain places CTD... And I can't seem to identify which places cause these, and the problem is, i barely have anything that change my Environment except for some a mod that places more trees around skyrim, but yeah, i can't play the game and enjoy it, i have to save ge game every 2 minutes! Lol!

Perfectly stable game. Walk around, doing the same 3 quests for the 100st time to unlock shouts.

Shouts unlocked, be happy to start dawnguard, look at my followers,/slaves.

Get the feeling of beeing an Asshole.. Wanna be a Hero.. Start anew.

To the same thing again, this time without slavery and rape. Get the feeling of wanting to do some bdsm. Try with followers, not so fun as with slavery mods.
Reinable it. Get the feeling of beeing an asshole again..
I don't download as much mods anymore and play the game but i always get the urge to restart it at some point. Even when i am having much fun with my current playstile ?

Yep, most of the time ... I mean, it happens even with actual DLC and other games...install Skaven vs. Lizardmen DLC, enjoy playing one faction for two hours, then realize High elves with alarielle are more fun the hundreth time, but still get bored and ... Warhammer 2 is on the shelf until the next DLC...

Same with sexmods for Skyrim ... way too many of them are just too much "no story, just mechanics, make your own with it" mods anyway that wou would need to play on a real playthrough to get some feeling for it. Or its storyheavy, but full of bugs or incomplete...or seldom, good, but a pain to go through every time an update comes around again and you have to do the setups once more, or a complete reinstall of it all in the worst case...

On 9/29/2021 at 6:40 PM, jxm said:

Yep, most of the time ... I mean, it happens even with actual DLC and other games...install Skaven vs. Lizardmen DLC, enjoy playing one faction for two hours, then realize High elves with alarielle are more fun the hundreth time, but still get bored and ... Warhammer 2 is on the shelf until the next DLC...

Same with sexmods for Skyrim ... way too many of them are just too much "no story, just mechanics, make your own with it" mods anyway that wou would need to play on a real playthrough to get some feeling for it. Or its storyheavy, but full of bugs or incomplete...or seldom, good, but a pain to go through every time an update comes around again and you have to do the setups once more, or a complete reinstall of it all in the worst case...

But effect of synegry when everything clicks and works together is amazing.

Its like being a god for braindead skyrim folks. 

"from this days women boobs will bounce". and that was good.

Thats the same i did tons of times in the past.
Searching for new sexy mods with hotter and better vaginas and fucking, hot armors, jiggling tits and asses, new and more beautiful skins for everyone, graphic updates and so on.

Restart games tons of times till everything somehow works, play 2-3 times for 10-15 minutes.

start anew or drop it again cuz sometimes somethiing happens that my game starts to rush and so on.

I paused for about 2-3 years now.

So I was looking on nexus and was flooded with new stuff.

So here was my hope, can anyone maybe send me a mod list of what you guys use, whats new , hot and make a sexy 21+ game?

I also dont know if i should now start with the old skyrim or the newer one, since i cant decide which is better now, i used hot adult mods on my old skyrim but than was alot released for the 64bit version, and alot of my old mods i liked dont work there anymore.

Has someone a stable running and nice sexy setup to share?

Would appriciate your thoughts and help here.

I would like to save hours and hours of research and testing again only to get frustrated after 10 minutes of play again.

I am just not into bdsm, torture or selfslavery with the deviant tools. anything else would be ok i guess ^^

thanks so far and hopefully some sexy ideas :)

10 hours ago, Arkturus said:

I also dont know if i should now start with the old skyrim or the newer one, since i cant decide which is better now, i used hot adult mods on my old skyrim but than was alot released for the 64bit version, and alot of my old mods i liked dont work there anymore.

If you can afford it then go for SE version. 64-bit which solves some technical problems, thus should be more stable. But stable is a relative word. Adding a gazillion mods on day 1 of modding with potato hardware, then even SE gets unstable.

If you like the Wild West approach of some LE mods (sometimes ignore that other mods should also be able to function) then stick with LE.

LE is from 2011, SE is from 2016. Quite a lot of SE mods now after 5 years since release. You should be able to replace most of your LE mods with SE versions. Maybe not the exact same mods but similar mods with same functionality.

Searching for new sexy mods with hotter and better vaginas and fucking

Then new-ish CBBE 3BA body mod (SE) from Nexus is probably something for you.

new and more beautiful skins for everyone

At Nexus try to look at Diamond (SE) and Demoniac (SE) skin mods. As always a matter of preference which skin mods are best.

11 hours ago, Arkturus said:

new and more beautiful skins for everyone

I've been enjoying Disparity and Diversity, although it takes a bit of extra legwork. You have to regen faces for NPCs that mods add or change to make them use the new texture paths, and I swapped out the female nord and redguard textures for Fair Skin Complexion and Sapphire's skin because I didn't like the ones that came with the mod.

thanks alot for the skin tips here, havent heard of most of them and they look all great and the new cbbe 3ba is something toally new for me. my last physicsmod i used was about 8 years old or so.

i definitly give it a shot. :)

at least something to work with ^^