How to force NPC to have sex with Creature?

Hi guys<3 as you can see in the title I don't know how to force npc or creatures in the game to have sex.

I'm pretty sure I have everything to make this happen or I am actually missing mod? 

I do have sexlap tools and sexlap match maker 

However using match maker on npc or creature always start sex scene with my character

I tried to miss around with sexlap tools but nothing 

• 1 year later...

Let me add a couple points...
Both the remake of Matchmaker AND Scrappies Matchmaker, both default to Ostim scenes. And even if you change that option in the MCM, it STILL annoyingly defaults to Ostim scenes. Which don't work with creatures. So Matchmaker is completely useless for targeting NPC's to have sex with Creatures... Trust me, I just spent a WHOLE DAY trying to get this working. I'm starting to hate Ostim...
We need another mod that will do this. It's so simple but we only have Matchmaker to "force" the animation to start... If you're a male PC, Aroused Creatures kinda sucks. It's great for female playthroughs. But on the other hand, you have to wait till an animal is aroused, and then you're getting whatever animals are nearby. Mostly coming after YOU the PC... So that's all good for immersion but when you wanna just click a button and make two things fuck eachother... Nagh.. Not happening... And this is a serious problem...
I wish I knew how to code, I'd do it myself. But I'm just a stupid art and music and level design guy... :(

• 7 months later...