I want to try Fallout 4

Hello dear community !! I want to try fallout 4 with mods for first time ! i am basically a skyrim guy ... I have 0 idea on fall out 4. I want someone to guide me on fallout moding . LIKE adult mods etc  like UNP / CBBE bodysliders etc animation mods best mods best adult mods .. or a fullpackage of the game? !! :)  ALSO i want to download fallout 4 but which version ? from where?

Well, there are some must have Mods like

Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch

F4SE (SKSE)

CBBE

Bodyslide

Looksmenu (Racemenu)

and whatever you like of yourse

Don't Forget to Clean your Masters with FO4Edit (TES5Edit and SSEEdit)

For NSFW mods you need AAF and animation packs, you can look at UAP, the packs and needed Mods are listed at the Requirements.

There are good guides for AAF at LL too.

Just download the latest Steam version and DLC's if you want them ;)

Not sure how much modding experience you had with Skyrim, but make sure you go slow.  Don't add a couple of hundred mods at once and expect your game to work.

Add a few at a time and test in game to ensure all looks good and proceed form there.  I usually try to get my character body up and running first.  

Racemenu = Looksmenu

UNP/CBBE = CBBE, Fusion Girl, Wonderbody, Atomic Beauty, True Wasteland Body, etc.  Fusion Girl is used for most of the adult mods.  Technically you can use any body.

Body Talk is for male bodies.    You had Bodyslide in Skyrim.  Works same way.  Ensure you build your bodies and clothes/armor.  Body Talk has bodies that need to built in Bodyslide.

SKSE, SKSE64 = F4SE

Install F4SE in FO4 game menu just like Skyrim.  (Where the Fallout4.exe is located.)

Install other mods mentioned by Marie R. in your Mod Manager of choice.

There will be some .ini settings to ensure you set correctly.  Get Bethini and run it to add neccessary settings for your .ini files, similar to how you would do Skyrim.

You will probably want to start the game after you have it installed, .ini files in place and set, and F4SE is installed.  Ensure you are able to load the game.

Once F4SE is installed, launch the game from then on through that.  Run everything as administrator. 

Be careful with Virus Checkers, they can cause problems with some mod managers until you add exceptions.

If you start with the "AAF Fucking Manual" listed above that would be a good start.  It already lists the bodies and other mods you will need to start.

The physics packages are OCPB and OCPBC.   MTM OCPB/OCBPC Physics preset is for tweaking the main physics mods for bounce preference.  It does not work by itself.

Commonwealth Cuts - Hair Mod from Skyrim's KS Hair and ApachiiSkyHair.

Ponytail Hairstyle - Hair Mod

The Eyes of Beauty - Eye Mod

Be careful with textures for body and face.  If the resolution size is mismatched you will get a black/brown face on your character.

Some body texture mods have both but some don't.  You need to load face textures separately like Valkyr Female Face Textures or Real HD Face Textures.

Lots of other gotcha's and tips.  This is just off the top of my head.

Just ask questions if you run into problems along the way.  I don't want to get too long with this.

hey image.png.5f09b963d00deaa77cfd1e40d2a6ed13.png something is wrong and when  the other guy is doing it to me i dont appear in the scene can someone help and this old

guy has no errection also how to edit scenes like choose a scene to play like in skyrim ? how to skip a scene 

Edited by pratikpunk
On 9/26/2021 at 12:58 PM, pratikpunk said:

So basically i fixed all but i need to know the hot key to move as a camara while having adult scenes  and also how to skip to next stage 

The arrow keys on your keyboard should move the camera around, and depending on which patches you are using, you can use Pageup / Pagedown, or the right and left arrow keys.  Press Home during the scene to bring up the aaf interface to see the options (includes also the ability to remove articles of clothing after a scene starts).  In the AAF guide posted above, there is a link within for the documentation for AAF and all the hotkeys.  I would suggest looking for that to get a map of how it all works.

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Cornoholio said:

Never read about that before, how do I do that and what are the advantages?

FO4Edit has 2 Executables, the normal one and the QuickAutoClean.

Just use the QuickAutoClean at your Master Files.

The Progress will delete duplicate entries and so on

7 hours ago, Cornoholio said:

Huh... will do.

Keep in mind, a warning in LOOT is not really enough to "clean" a mod.    You should be trying to fix an issue, as some of those "dirty" files may not be left over, but may be used in teh future.     There are several FO4 players who have 200+ mods with a number of "dirty" mods.     Now, I will admit, I occasionally have a slow FPS when going into a new area, but not enough for me to risk breaking my FO4.

9 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

Keep in mind, a warning in LOOT is not really enough to "clean" a mod.    You should be trying to fix an issue, as some of those "dirty" files may not be left over, but may be used in teh future.     There are several FO4 players who have 200+ mods with a number of "dirty" mods.     Now, I will admit, I occasionally have a slow FPS when going into a new area, but not enough for me to risk breaking my FO4.

I run about 350 these days, decent framerate most parts and fairly stable...

1 hour ago, Cornoholio said:

I run about 350 these days, decent framerate most parts and fairly stable...

I have several that are flagged by LOOT, and have cleaned up a few, but didn't see a change in my FPS so.....  that is the basis for my advice to use cleaning when something is broken.  

BTW, how do you know each of those mods are working?    Since several require a clean game, and I ....like most gamers, lose interest at about hour 200 of play time, a number of mods may...or may not be working and I would never know.    Heck, it is a rare game in FO4 when I make it to the institute.  

23 hours ago, steelpanther24 said:

I have several that are flagged by LOOT, and have cleaned up a few, but didn't see a change in my FPS so.....  that is the basis for my advice to use cleaning when something is broken.  

BTW, how do you know each of those mods are working?    Since several require a clean game, and I ....like most gamers, lose interest at about hour 200 of play time, a number of mods may...or may not be working and I would never know.    Heck, it is a rare game in FO4 when I make it to the institute.  

Same, though I hate the institute. Most of them are simple things, Guns, Armors... few story things, Outcasts and Remnants was my focus the last instance. I use a few FPS tweaks, most regarding inner city areas and textures: Bethesda seems to use some really, really inefficient methods there. I run the whole things over Vortex, so usually no flags at all.

I'm thinking about setting up a new build using FusionGirl instead of good old CBBE, the only drawback would be AAF functionality there.