EnragedBard Posted December 29, 2021 Posted December 29, 2021 (edited) Soooo... I'm wondering how to get this to work if UNP is my chosen body type. Anybody got any ideas? I have the armortypes listed as prereqs, but for the UNP body. And the original didn't have a hard requirement of a bodytype. Edited December 29, 2021 by EnragedBard
ExodusTransonicMercury Posted December 29, 2021 Author Posted December 29, 2021 11 hours ago, EnragedBard said: Soooo... I'm wondering how to get this to work if UNP is my chosen body type. Anybody got any ideas? I have the armortypes listed as prereqs, but for the UNP body. And the original didn't have a hard requirement of a bodytype. You shouldn't have issue to launch it, CBBE isn't a hard requirement of my mod either (but yes, every Sunjeong mod/port used here is designed for CBBE). Didn't knew Ninirin Collection had been ported to UNP (did you made the conversion by yourself?). You could make some xEdit and CK modifications to use your meshes (and textures? I suck at Bodyslide/bodytypes stuff, among other things) in place of the ones I used. But fortunately for you (and in a lesser way for @Deutsche_Cookie who asked for a lite mod), in the last couple days, I've been rearranging the mod by reverting outfits (records and leveled lists records still exist but are often empty or clones) to simplify modularity with ESL-flagged plugins, reduce the requirements lists, and return the outfits aspects to something closer to the original mod (in most cases straight up the original)(for example, Gwenaelle's vanilla steel/imperial set seems more fitting in the end than the lighter same-materials outfit I had assembled). In its new form, the mod is now organized as such: The main plugin (RedSonjaStandalone.esp) has been purged from its outfit requirements and uses only vanilla and originalFTD assets (if there's a bodytype issue, that should now come from FTD or from your LO) The parasite (which I haven't dealt with) and the priestess armor can be buggy (might have been my LO) and I don't think they're UNP-based (but they didn't fit CBBE SE). An ESL-flagged plugin contains my choices, through changes to the leveled lists and outfits. The out-of-Insmouth projects/additions not tied to the main story are removed into their own independent projects/plugins. Fairspire, the Crawling Cat and Ne-Ket-Kadath remain on the main plugin (but the Crawling Cat doesn't lead anywhere). Thank to your message, I've decided to go all the way and get rid of the priestess armor requirement as well. I have a little cleaning to do, and verify I don't forget to thanks/credit people, and both plugins will be released. 1
EnragedBard Posted December 30, 2021 Posted December 30, 2021 5 hours ago, ExodusTransonicMercury said: You shouldn't have issue to launch it, CBBE isn't a hard requirement of my mod either (but yes, every Sunjeong mod/port used here is designed for CBBE). Didn't knew Ninirin Collection had been ported to UNP (did you made the conversion by yourself?). You could make some xEdit and CK modifications to use your meshes (and textures? I suck at Bodyslide/bodytypes stuff, among other things) in place of the ones I used. But fortunately for you (and in a lesser way for @Deutsche_Cookie who asked for a lite mod), in the last couple days, I've been rearranging the mod by reverting outfits (records and leveled lists records still exist but are often empty or clones) to simplify modularity with ESL-flagged plugins, reduce the requirements lists, and return the outfits aspects to something closer to the original mod (in most cases straight up the original)(for example, Gwenaelle's vanilla steel/imperial set seems more fitting in the end than the lighter same-materials outfit I had assembled). TAWOBA https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42546 HM Priestess https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10558-c5kevs-herme-mora-priestess-animated-armor-ultimate-uunp-cbbe/ Unfortunately, no, Ninirim is not UNP (GAH! >.<) I think a lot of mods just go the route of 'whatever body the player is using' or 'vanilla.' Regarding the rest of your post, you are a prince. Thank you. I'm so thirsty for content, whether or not I actually have time to play it all.
aliceqwer3141 Posted December 30, 2021 Posted December 30, 2021 Thank you for sharing this wonderful mod! I have two questions: 1. ETM_FTD_ETMsOutfitsChoice.esp says that "BosmerHeaddresses.esp" is missing. Google search with that name leads me to https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12959? , which is not written in Requirements or Recommendations section. After installing above linked mod, in SSEEdit, "Check for Errors" says that there are errors in "ETM_FTD_ETMsOutfitsChoice.esp" (screenshot is in Spoiler button) Spoiler Should I install other mod? (If other mod is needed, may I ask you which mod is needed?) 2. In SSEEdit, "Check for Errors" says that there are errors in "ETM_RedSonjaStandalone.esp" (screenshot is in Spoiler button). Spoiler I don't know whether these errors are fatal ones or false alarms, but perhaps correcting default outfit error of "ETM_CrawlingCat_YellowSlaveRedguard02" is needed? SSEEdit says that there is no error in "ETM_FTD_BooksWithPictures.esp". 1
ExodusTransonicMercury Posted December 30, 2021 Author Posted December 30, 2021 1 hour ago, aliceqwer3141 said: Thank you for sharing this wonderful mod! I have two questions: 1. ETM_FTD_ETMsOutfitsChoice.esp says that "BosmerHeaddresses.esp" is missing. Google search with that name leads me to https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12959? , which is not written in Requirements or Recommendations section. After installing above linked mod, in SSEEdit, "Check for Errors" says that there are errors in "ETM_FTD_ETMsOutfitsChoice.esp" (screenshot is in Spoiler button) Hide contents Should I install other mod? (If other mod is needed, may I ask you which mod is needed?) 2. In SSEEdit, "Check for Errors" says that there are errors in "ETM_RedSonjaStandalone.esp" (screenshot is in Spoiler button). Reveal hidden contents I don't know whether these errors are fatal ones or false alarms, but perhaps correcting default outfit error of "ETM_CrawlingCat_YellowSlaveRedguard02" is needed? SSEEdit says that there is no error in "ETM_FTD_BooksWithPictures.esp". Thanks for checking! (can't believe I forget to check errors in xEdit ><) My bad for all of it, I rushed the release yesterday, should have taken a few more minutes to verify I didn't missed stuff (well at least once that'll be corrected, I'll have a clean state to work with with my mods). 1. are mostly leftovers from the reorganization, reference to my Irem project. I love BosmerHeadresses (especially the "Feathers" gear) so I had it appear in my mod thanks to yet another ESL-flagged plugin, must have mixed-up version in xEdit. If you want to get rid of it right now, there is a single line to remove in ETM_aFTD_PriestessOutfitKurshul. 2. is more concerning to me, but it mostly touches content out-of-the-way or "not active" to the player. There are no other requirements (you can see that by consulting "file header" in xEdit). I'll have a closer look at it after work (and release a corrected version). As a whole, I doubt any of those errors will have any impact, except for the dialogue "I was in the Legion..." for which I'm a bit worried (but it never caused an issue during testing). 1
aliceqwer3141 Posted December 30, 2021 Posted December 30, 2021 1 hour ago, ExodusTransonicMercury said: Thanks for checking! (can't believe I forget to check errors in xEdit ><) My bad for all of it, I rushed the release yesterday, should have taken a few more minutes to verify I didn't missed stuff (well at least once that'll be corrected, I'll have a clean state to work with with my mods). 1. are mostly leftovers from the reorganization, reference to my Irem project. I love BosmerHeadresses (especially the "Feathers" gear) so I had it appear in my mod thanks to yet another ESL-flagged plugin, must have mixed-up version in xEdit. If you want to get rid of it right now, there is a single line to remove in ETM_aFTD_PriestessOutfitKurshul. 2. is more concerning to me, but it mostly touches content out-of-the-way or "not active" to the player. There are no other requirements (you can see that by consulting "file header" in xEdit). I'll have a closer look at it after work (and release a corrected version). As a whole, I doubt any of those errors will have any impact, except for the dialogue "I was in the Legion..." for which I'm a bit worried (but it never caused an issue during testing). Thank you for quick reply I guess https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12959? is the right one for BosmerHeadresses. I will first eslify that mode (since my load order is almost full), and try the current version.
ExodusTransonicMercury Posted December 30, 2021 Author Posted December 30, 2021 (edited) On 12/30/2021 at 1:19 AM, EnragedBard said: I'm so thirsty for content, whether or not I actually have time to play it all. i will never stress this enough, but all credits go to Delzaron (and the authors that provided tools, assets and permissions). Hope you'll like the mods! On 12/30/2021 at 9:58 AM, aliceqwer3141 said: Thank you for quick reply I guess https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/12959? is the right one for BosmerHeadresses. I will first eslify that mode (since my load order is almost full), and try the current version. My bad for forgetting to confirm : yes, that's the right (awesome but I'm biased) mod. If you confirm me it can be ESL-ied (ESL-flagged, right? that "compact FormID" thing "scares" me), thank you! it's only 7 headresses but I wouldn't put it away from my LO for anything in the world despite the bother of the ESP format, but I don't quite understand the real limits of ESL and ESL-flagged plugin. If it works (it's only 7 headresses so why not), I believe you should ask bchick3 (the one who ported the mod) if they can upload your ESL-flagged plugin, I'm sure his mod would be (a little at least) more downloaded if it had not a classic ESP. Be aware that the difference will be minimal, only Kurshul used it (feathers). They will however be a distinctive sign of pirates (feathers) in the outfit plugin, as well (feathers and skulls) as gear used solely by the Bosmer Butcherery faction in my current independent project (you can see screenshots of two Bosmer Butcheresses (Hair: KSHairdos, Eyes: Eyes of Beauty - Elven Edition, cloak and gauntlets, right body: Ninirin Collection ported by Sunjeong, tassets, thights, gorget, dragon mask, left boots: Nisetakana Bikini Armor ported by Sunjeong, left body: Twags514's Pregnant NPC)(might change depending on what assets I find but I'm pretty confident the outfit won't change much anytime soon) The optional outfit plugin has been rereleased. Also with the purge, there isn't anything to found in Dragonsreach without the optional plugin.I'll try to clean/fix the main plugin during the week-end. Pics of |WIP?] Bosmer Butcheresses for my [WIP] independent mod Spoiler Edited January 5, 2022 by ExodusTransonicMercury
aliceqwer3141 Posted January 1, 2022 Posted January 1, 2022 (edited) On 12/31/2021 at 5:37 AM, ExodusTransonicMercury said: i will never stress this enough, but all credits go to Delzaron (and the authors that provided tools, assets and permissions). Hope you'll like the mods! My bad for forgetting to confirm : yes, that's the right (awesome but I'm biased) mod. If you confirm me it can be ESL-ied (ESL-flagged, right? that "compact FormID" thing "scares" me), thank you! it's only 7 headresses but I wouldn't put it away from my LO for anything in the world despite the bother of the ESP format, but I don't quite understand the real limits of ESL and ESL-flagged plugin. If it works (it's only 7 headresses so why not), I believe you should ask bchick3 (the one who ported the mod) if they can upload your ESL-flagged plugin, I'm sure his mod would be (a little at least) more downloaded if it had not a classic ESP. Be aware that the difference will be minimal, only Kurshul used it (feathers). They will however be a distinctive sign of pirates (feathers) in the outfit plugin, as well (feathers and skulls) as gear used solely by the Bosmer Butcherery faction in my current independent project (you can see screenshots of two Bosmer Butcheresses (Hair: KSHairdos, Eyes: Eyes of Beauty - Elven Edition, cloak and gauntlets, right body: Ninirin Collection ported by Sunjeong, tassets, thights, gorget, dragon mask, left boots: Nisetakana Bikini Armor ported by Sunjeong, left body: Twags514's Pregnant NPC)(might change depending on what assets I find but I'm pretty confident the outfit won't change much anytime soon) The optional outfit plugin has been rereleased. Also with the purge, there isn't anything to found in Dragonsreach without the optional plugin. I'll try to clean/fix the main plugin during the week-end. Sorry for the late reply. Using "Find ESP plugins which could be turned into ESL" script in SSEEdit says that "BosmerHeaddresses.esp" can be ESLified (ESP-FE) by compacting FormIDs first and adding ESL flag in TES4 header. I heard somewhere that if there is no script (pex files) in the mod, with "appropriate" ways like regenerating facegen or SEQ or renaming voices etc, that mod can be ESLified without problem as long as "Find ESP plugins which could be turned into ESL" script says it's possible to do so (If esp contains new cell record, SSEEdit warns you that it cannot be ESLified). Personally, I use https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/56396 to ESLify outfit, weapon, or follower mod. And it works without any problem so far as long as pex files are not contained (some outfit, weapon, or follower mod contains pex files in BSA file, and ESLifying those mods occasionally shows errors like voices are not working, quests to get outfit/weapon breaks, etc). Thus, I first compacted its FormIDs and added ESL flag, and it works well for me (at least 7 headdresses obtained in-game by Additemmenu shows without any problem). I wrote a comment in the posts section of the Bosemer Skull Headdresses mod page suggesting to upload ESLified version for those whose load order almost reaches to the limit. Thank you for the quick fix of the outfit plugin, and I wish you happy new year Edited January 1, 2022 by aliceqwer3141
ExodusTransonicMercury Posted January 1, 2022 Author Posted January 1, 2022 (edited) 4 hours ago, aliceqwer3141 said: Sorry for the late reply. Using "Find ESP plugins which could be turned into ESL" script in SSEEdit says that "BosmerHeaddresses.esp" can be ESLified (ESP-FE) by compacting FormIDs first and adding ESL flag in TES4 header. I heard somewhere that if there is no script (pex files) in the mod, with "appropriate" ways like regenerating facegen or SEQ or renaming voices etc, that mod can be ESLified without problem as long as "Find ESP plugins which could be turned into ESL" script says it's possible to do so (If esp contains new cell record, SSEEdit warns you that it cannot be ESLified). Personally, I use https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/56396 to ESLify outfit, weapon, or follower mod. And it works without any problem so far as long as pex files are not contained (some outfit, weapon, or follower mod contains pex files in BSA file, and ESLifying those mods occasionally shows errors like voices are not working, quests to get outfit/weapon breaks, etc). Thus, I first compacted its FormIDs and added ESL flag, and it works well for me (at least 7 headdresses obtained in-game by Additemmenu shows without any problem). I wrote a comment in the posts section of the Bosemer Skull Headdresses mod page suggesting to upload ESLified version for those whose load order almost reaches to the limit. Thank you for the quick fix of the outfit plugin, and I wish you happy new year Forgot about those scripts (though I'll prefer using ESPFE over ESL as I haven't found the advantages of ESL and was told ESPFE were somewhat superior). My prime concern on this topic is I'm unsure about the amount of content that can be added to an ESPFE plugin. Happy new year! Edited January 1, 2022 by ExodusTransonicMercury
RJLbwb Posted January 2, 2022 Posted January 2, 2022 This is way to clever for me - get to the note requires a key that doesn't exist and then Susan camps in her house and screams about trespassing. And the new ship is missing textures for it's windows.
ExodusTransonicMercury Posted January 2, 2022 Author Posted January 2, 2022 (edited) 8 hours ago, RJLbwb said: get to the note requires a key that doesn't exist and then Susan camps in her house and screams about trespassing Could you precise at what stages those stuff occur? Are you using V1.1.1? (here's my thoughts, but except if you haven't followed the objectives, I don't know what is happening for the note) Spoiler The note in the Virgin Head Inn can be accessed only after talking to Nar-Si-Ra, the Argonian innkeeper, as asked by the objective (activated by scripts). Susana should not cause trouble as a script add the PC to her faction (owner of her home) at the stage you meet with her. I'm modifying the packages (defaulting the time settings of the brothel package, might be a cause of trouble), but until I manage to fix or circumvent the scripting issue of my CK, I can't touch to Delzaron's scripts without breaking stuff (and also, the script seems to be correct, I don't understand what is happening as most similar issues occurred in testing but not consistently). 8 hours ago, RJLbwb said: And the new ship is missing textures for it's windows. Thanks, I thought it was a CK error on my end (doesn't show in game in the two mods I'm editing using it) but I intended to have a closer look at it, must have removed some file during a clean-up. Edited January 2, 2022 by ExodusTransonicMercury
RJLbwb Posted January 3, 2022 Posted January 3, 2022 (edited) 8 hours ago, ExodusTransonicMercury said: Could you precise at what stages those stuff occur? Are you using V1.1.1? (here's my thoughts, but except if you haven't followed the objectives, I don't know what is happening for the note) After some trouble shooting - turned out the problem with the quest line was the drunk I need to talk to was rezing in the basement in that pen that hold monster and after resetting my PC he rezed in the tavern main area. I don't think it's your mod but Skyrim. it seems to get lazy and spawn all the npcs together in the cell. Edited January 3, 2022 by RJLbwb
ExodusTransonicMercury Posted January 3, 2022 Author Posted January 3, 2022 (edited) 7 hours ago, RJLbwb said: After some trouble shooting - turned out the problem with the quest line was the drunk I need to talk to was rezing in the basement in that pen that hold monster and after resetting my PC he rezed in the tavern main area. I don't think it's your mod but Skyrim. it seems to get lazy and spawn all the npcs together in the cell. (I'll assume that you're using V1.1.1) Goddamn, that didn't occur in the last tests, I thought I got rid of this one (I removed the navmesh there, added an alternate package for him to drink at the Drunken Ship, and he doesn't start up atthe Virgin Inn Head, and if there's a script or package teleporting him at the Inn, I haven't found it). there's just so many issues I still don't get (whether they're random/engine-related or if there is something to be done). I'm defaulting the time settings of his Virgin Inn Head package, adding the Drunken Ship in the course of a normal day (instead of week-ends) and adding a reference and radius rather than the whole cell to the Inn package. We'll see if that works in the next version (will release soon, it will have little changes). Thanks for the feedback! For future troubleshooting, for everyone, please be accurate in the setting of an issue (what stage, what situation, names of NPCs and places if possible, etc.), that'll help pinpoint and correct stuff! Edited January 3, 2022 by ExodusTransonicMercury
Sasaiください Posted January 12, 2022 Posted January 12, 2022 Some, but not all, NPC added by the mod have a "dark face" bug. Any thoughts what could cause the bug?
ExodusTransonicMercury Posted January 12, 2022 Author Posted January 12, 2022 (edited) 8 hours ago, Deutsche_Cookie said: Some, but not all, NPC added by the mod have a "dark face" bug. Any thoughts what could cause the bug? The dreaded dark face bug. As far as I recall, NPCs were good when I uploaded the last version but for some reason it can happen (in my WIP project, I have a couple of NPC that keep having similar problems). You'll have to load the plugin in the CK, select the relevant actors (or all with the prefixes aFTD and ETM_aFTD, if you don't want to pick), press CTRL+F4 to export the facegen, then add the output to the modfile. I'll have another test of the mod to verify they're all good before uploading the next version (soon). Edit: Could you tell me a few names among those darkface NPCs? (that'll help me pinpoint whether whether there's something to be done, or if it's simply a random error or an error on my end) Edited January 12, 2022 by ExodusTransonicMercury
rin-kun Posted February 24, 2022 Posted February 24, 2022 sadly... another good quest mod required DD... 2
ExodusTransonicMercury Posted February 28, 2022 Author Posted February 28, 2022 On 2/24/2022 at 2:46 PM, rin-kun said: sadly... another good quest mod required DD... The next version (both main mod and outfit plugin) has already been purged of the DD requirement (either removed the items or replaced them with ZAP equivalents). Unfortunately, I haven't had been able to finish the update so far (I intend to have it uploaded by the end of the week but no promises). 2
aliceqwer3141 Posted March 10, 2022 Posted March 10, 2022 (edited) On 1/3/2022 at 1:50 AM, ExodusTransonicMercury said: Could you precise at what stages those stuff occur? Are you using V1.1.1? (here's my thoughts, but except if you haven't followed the objectives, I don't know what is happening for the note) Reveal hidden contents The note in the Virgin Head Inn can be accessed only after talking to Nar-Si-Ra, the Argonian innkeeper, as asked by the objective (activated by scripts). Susana should not cause trouble as a script add the PC to her faction (owner of her home) at the stage you meet with her. I'm modifying the packages (defaulting the time settings of the brothel package, might be a cause of trouble), but until I manage to fix or circumvent the scripting issue of my CK, I can't touch to Delzaron's scripts without breaking stuff (and also, the script seems to be correct, I don't understand what is happening as most similar issues occurred in testing but not consistently). Thanks, I thought it was a CK error on my end (doesn't show in game in the two mods I'm editing using it) but I intended to have a closer look at it, must have removed some file during a clean-up. With the help of More Informative Console, I found out that "shipredguardLargeshipCorsair01_docked.nif" and "shipredguardLargeshipInterior01.nif" cause missing windows textures. I opened them with nifskope, and found out that their windows try to load textures in "textures\BSTamriel\dungeons\ships\cyrodiilicships\glasswindow01.dds" (also glasswindow01_n.dds and glasswindow01_g.dds in that folder), but there is no such folder in your mod (there are nordships and redguardships folders instead of cyrodiilicships folder, and those two folders do not have glasswindow01.dds, glasswindow01_n.dds, and glasswindow01_g.dds). So I think you missed those texture files (this cyrodiilicships folder is also not in the original FromTheDeeps mod). Adding those texture files will solve this purple windows problems. I will let you know if I find other problems Edited March 10, 2022 by aliceqwer3141 1
aliceqwer3141 Posted March 10, 2022 Posted March 10, 2022 (edited) On 1/13/2022 at 2:19 AM, ExodusTransonicMercury said: The dreaded dark face bug. As far as I recall, NPCs were good when I uploaded the last version but for some reason it can happen (in my WIP project, I have a couple of NPC that keep having similar problems). You'll have to load the plugin in the CK, select the relevant actors (or all with the prefixes aFTD and ETM_aFTD, if you don't want to pick), press CTRL+F4 to export the facegen, then add the output to the modfile. I'll have another test of the mod to verify they're all good before uploading the next version (soon). Edit: Could you tell me a few names among those darkface NPCs? (that'll help me pinpoint whether whether there's something to be done, or if it's simply a random error or an error on my end) I'm using Face Discoloration Fix mod, which automatically regenerates faces and solves dark face bug. It would be more helpful if someone can report which NPCs have this dark face bug, but until finding which NPCs are darkfaced, this mod might be a temporary remedy. Edited March 10, 2022 by aliceqwer3141 1
JayDrizzle Posted April 6, 2022 Posted April 6, 2022 Is it possible to get a version without the eyes of beauty dependency? It requires two extra plugins that can't be merged. Thoughts?
ExodusTransonicMercury Posted April 18, 2022 Author Posted April 18, 2022 On 4/6/2022 at 4:24 PM, JayDrizzle said: Is it possible to get a version without the eyes of beauty dependency? It requires two extra plugins that can't be merged. Thoughts? I don't intend to (I don't want to multiply the version , I'm too distracted and clumsy to trust myself with multiple versions running around), but, with Delzaron's permission, I intend to at some point consolidate my changes and additions with FTD V2.6 and Fasterflight's patch into a single ESP, so that would do the trick, as the new faces would be in their own plugin (the one you get by downloading my mod). (so you'll get -FTD V2.7 (with my fixes, city changes, voices, outfits modless choices, new NPCs, packages, etc.) from Delzaron's FTD page -My outfits choices with mods (and another with more mods that are worth having a look at) and possibly a few included ouftis (with permission of authors) -The pictured books light plugin -Patches But alas that's not my priority as well, I'm weeks late on the update V1.1.2 (sorry people, I didn't got access to my PC on a regular basis for weeks), I've still a shitload of voices to record (I especially suck at generating decent samples for the short shared sentence, and some voices need new recording), and I want to allocate some time to my other projects as I made a few changes to consolidate the ideas I had. If you want to do it, I'll upload it
variaNTR Posted April 21, 2022 Posted April 21, 2022 Anybody has tried this on existing saves? I am running a save with original mod From the Deep but haven't visited Insmouth yet. (only a quest from tavern rumor to go there.)
rmaku Posted April 21, 2022 Posted April 21, 2022 Hi. I realize that the ESP in the latest version is named ETM_RedSonjaStandalone.esp . Does this mean that FTD is not needed? (it is marked as a requirement in the LL's page)
ExodusTransonicMercury Posted April 21, 2022 Author Posted April 21, 2022 (edited) New version added. No big revolution, most vendors most work. I haven't yet any defined road-stop for the new version, will probably be around the following: - Complete/create interiors and packages: Crawling Cat, Sweet Sload, Drunken Ship, Virgin Head, Harborhouse, street rables' dwellings (starting with Anwen) - Tone down the number of NPCs in the open (in order to strengthen the impression of a dead city) - Overhaul of the merchants, dockers and other inhabitants - New buildings (vertical building) to strengthen the impression of a dead city formerly blooming + add basements mentioned in Lovecraft's novel 20 minutes ago, variaNTR said: Anybody has tried this on existing saves? I am running a save with original mod From the Deep but haven't visited Insmouth yet. (only a quest from tavern rumor to go there.) I never tried, but from what I've been told, NPCs already loaded (by the game, even if not visited) with their gear from when the game was launched, so I wouldn't risk it, unless you plan on testing it on a save while keeping a non-modded save in spare for safety. I am adding the question to the FAQ but if anyone has an answer, please share! 23 minutes ago, rmaku said: Hi. I realize that the ESP in the latest version is named ETM_RedSonjaStandalone.esp . Does this mean that FTD is not needed? (it is marked as a requirement in the LL's page) The plugin has always been named this way, but it started as a distinct project, explaining the name (I must have mentioned it in an unrelated note), and I never changed the name (mostly because I fear I'll have to rename/relink all dialogues created as part of this mod). Just follow the instructions on the download page (I've added version and date of especially for this reason). (and I'll add the question to the FAQ) Edited April 21, 2022 by ExodusTransonicMercury 1
Delzaron Posted April 26, 2022 Posted April 26, 2022 it's nice to see this old mod is still living. Your project is good, continue in that way ! 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now