ExodusTransonicMercury Posted April 3, 2023 Author Posted April 3, 2023 Change of heart, I've switched back to working exclusively on From the Deeps. Outfits update, extended Drunken Ship, more packages to have realistic feel, couple NPCs update or overhaul, removal of Eyes of Beauty both plugins as requirements (KS Hairdos will take some time). Also trying to locate FPS-dropping areas where I should remove stuff. Next step will be to verify where I was with the process of fixing the couple quests-breaking issues, and integrate those. Â Â Just to be sure I understand you right, the best idea would be to keep the ArmorAddon for the dress to slot 32, but move the Armor record's slot to 60? I won't add anything that breaks immersion Good idea for the debuff. I am still reconsidering taking the time to finish a quest, either parallel or replacing the ingot fetch quest (I never do it either, my main issue with LL mods is that I don't find funny spending so much focus on the features -and bugs and bad setup on my end- of the mods). This part is both one of the big downs from the evil path, and the best place to build up quests. Â For the dress, I think Delzaron (and I agree with him if so) picked this dress because it cover the whole body. I'll see if I can patch up a covering slutty outfit. Â My main issue would be to find a script-writing/reading mean that doesn't crash, just crashed the CK by opening a quest record. Â
ExodusTransonicMercury Posted May 11, 2023 Author Posted May 11, 2023 (edited) Hi, just a little headsup: V1.2 (instead of V1.1.3) is in progress.  Already done - No more requirements for the main plugin, less for the optional outfit plugin (integrated eyes/hair mods, simplified some outfits, used ZAZ version when possible) - Re(-re-)done more outfits and NPCs, AI packages, etc. - Optional plugin for Immersive Merchants  Still in progress - Massive overhaul of the town (revamped some interiors and exteriors), removed Ne-Ket-Kadath and other stuff (hopefully will help with FPS), currently completely reimagining the Temple of the Deeps interior and exterior - Correcting ceremonies and radiant cultist quests  More fixes, overhauls and ideas will likely be in the version, some innaccessible, some not worth mentioning.  Sorry for the delays, I've finally stopped modding and actually playing TTW, almost finished my FO4, and entered a period more intense professionnally. I'll try to upload the next version before summer. Edited May 11, 2023 by ExodusTransonicMercury 2
ExodusTransonicMercury Posted August 9, 2023 Author Posted August 9, 2023 Hi! Back from travel/work. I expected the next update to be released by early September. Unfortunately, anything quest or scripting on this mod currently cause CTD in my CK. SSEdit just noticed me a lot of error relative to quests. Furthermore, internet issues currently prevents me from downloading VASynth's new assets to complete or redo voices lines.  Also, I've just learned that Delzaron had started a new version of From the Deeps (currently alpha 0.2 LE, might be a good reason to give a quick try back at LE, some survival, camera and SL/LL mods worked better for me there). Though I could still go on with my mod building up on FTD V2.6 SSE, my mod was kind of intended to overhaul an abandoned mod. With Delzaron back on the project, with new NPCs and locations, there's no point going further, and I think I'll go back focusing on my own projects.   I will try to release a finished version, which will include finishing the interiors and clutter, a couple thing to the exteriors, and a few NPCs and packages edits. I hope I will find some way to fix the quest errors, but if I can't, I will release as if, with a warning. Likewise, I still wish to fix the ceremonies and radiant cultist quests bugs, but no promise. 1
Delzaron Posted August 10, 2023 Posted August 10, 2023 On 8/9/2023 at 11:29 AM, ExodusTransonicMercury said: Hi! Back from travel/work. I expected the next update to be released by early September. Unfortunately, anything quest or scripting on this mod currently cause CTD in my CK. SSEdit just noticed me a lot of error relative to quests. Furthermore, internet issues currently prevents me from downloading VASynth's new assets to complete or redo voices lines.  Also, I've just learned that Delzaron had started a new version of From the Deeps (currently alpha 0.2 LE, might be a good reason to give a quick try back at LE, some survival, camera and SL/LL mods worked better for me there). Though I could still go on with my mod building up on FTD V2.6 SSE, my mod was kind of intended to overhaul an abandoned mod. With Delzaron back on the project, with new NPCs and locations, there's no point going further, and I think I'll go back focusing on my own projects.   I will try to release a finished version, which will include finishing the interiors and clutter, a couple thing to the exteriors, and a few NPCs and packages edits. I hope I will find some way to fix the quest errors, but if I can't, I will release as if, with a warning. Likewise, I still wish to fix the ceremonies and radiant cultist quests bugs, but no promise.  don't worry, I'll convert it for SE too.  Yes, new version. Update 0.3 is already done, but I wish to begin the construction of the village before releasing it. 3
ExodusTransonicMercury Posted August 13, 2023 Author Posted August 13, 2023 Can't wait to try on SSE! Â A little question, I saw the action was seemingly moved to an island. Are you using (now or in the future) the site used for Insmouth in the Tamriel worldspace? It's a good spot (pretty largen one of the few non/less-snowy unused part of the coast) for modding but I want to avoid conflicting mods).
Delzaron Posted August 17, 2023 Posted August 17, 2023 On 8/13/2023 at 9:37 PM, ExodusTransonicMercury said: Can't wait to try on SSE! Â A little question, I saw the action was seemingly moved to an island. Are you using (now or in the future) the site used for Insmouth in the Tamriel worldspace? It's a good spot (pretty largen one of the few non/less-snowy unused part of the coast) for modding but I want to avoid conflicting mods). Â Indeed, I plan to move Insmouth on an island, in a separated worldspace. So, this spot on the ghost coast will be available.
Delzaron Posted October 13, 2023 Posted October 13, 2023 I could request your help for FTD new version, specially making the vendoes functionnal, a crime and prison system, etc...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now