Savaccini Animations for WickedWhims

On 9/19/2022 at 12:51 AM, Lonely_Ambassador said:

These animations look great, but when I try to extract them in 7zip I keep getting an archive error. Is there a way to fix this? when I look it up online I keep seeing articles saying that the file is corrupted. I am not very good with computers and might be doing something wrong on my end, sorry.

Try downloading again ?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2022 at 6:50 PM, j27f1981 said:

what is the name of this one?

Maybe? Standing doggy /SOFA /LOVESEAT /BENCH_OUTDOOR

I don't know if someone already mentioned it @Savaccini but Rough spooning sucking tits B causes some problems depending on the orientation of the sofa. As you can check in spoiler, same couch but where you place it will cause the glitch.

Spoiler

sav3.png
sav4.png

Edited by baobab22
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/29/2022 at 10:03 PM, christmas_fox said:

Hi! I love the animations and just downloaded them for a scenario I'm running but I can't seem to find any of the "forced" animations? It does not come up in any of my animation sections :( Could you please help? The scenario is outside on the beach (secluded) 

Did you download both files? Because technically you need the smaller one to unlock only two animations but in my case I need both or I can't see most of them. Not sure what causes this.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Zukzukarr said:

Is there a way to disable forced anims? Personally I'm not into them and would want to see them not take space in my list.

I think there is option to disable animations in ww settings.

Can't quite remember the location for sure but, maybe try look in the "Sex" settings?

your animations are awesome, absolutely love the anal/theme as well, but i gotta ask a question : what mesh do you use for male and female in your gifs ? i use simdulgence penises for males/shemales and Noir's smooth vagina bottom for the animated female anus and i pretty much always notice a slight misalignment of the penis, it is always a few inches too low.

• 2 weeks later...

@j27f1981 You probably don't need it anymore but it's Forced Missionary 1 [Spreading Legs 2]

@Savaccini I tested the animations you just released and ROUGH Mating press /FLOOR /BED causes this problem down here. I don't know if it's on my end, since I haven't updated WW to the latest patch, but the other animations work fine.

Spoiler

sav1.png
sav2.png

Edited by baobab22

@Savaccini I just noticed a problem with the following animations:

ROUGH Standing front Leghold /DOOR
ROUGH Standing front Leghold [Rubbing penis] /DOOR

ROUGH Standing front Leghold [Rubbing penis] [Climax] /DOOR

I took some screenshots and put them down here under spoiler. It doesn't happen with all the doors, mostly with the tall ones, but also with some that are from the base game and of normal height. Maybe someone already told you on Patreon, idk, I'm just trying to help ?

Spoiler

sav1.png
sav2.png
sav3.png
sav4.png
sav5.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2023 at 4:56 AM, WonderWulf said:

I don't mean to be rude for asking but I've noticed that there hasn't been an update to the file adding more animations since two months ago, what's happened?

I think he forgot to release the animations here on LL because he's active on Patreon. I'll tag him but idk if it'll work @Savaccini

On 7/17/2023 at 7:26 PM, sunadokei said:

excellent animations, keep up the great work ❤️ i'm wondering, which file contains the animations without the gun props? or have they not been made available for download yet? ?

I think you might have to download both files because I don't remember if the "hidden" animations are only the ones with blood (just a little bit) or if it includes the rough ones too. There are still a bunch of animations that include a gun or a knife that he hasn't converted yet.

On 8/16/2023 at 12:19 PM, Whatever2423 said:

hi. I love your animations. I was wondering if you had any more lifting animations like for example military overhead press? Maybe on your Patreon? 

All of his animations, even the ones on Patreon, can be found in the two links he posted for the new animations' gifs.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...