Savaccini Animations for WickedWhims

the new animations downloaded from the update are not showing up in the animations in the game

SLEEPING Tease /SOFA /LOVESEAT/BED

SLEEPING Blowjob /SOFA /LOVESEAT /BED

FORCED Facefuck 01 with/without gun/handcuffs /FLOOR /BED

20 hours ago, CD Jennifer said:

the new animations downloaded from the update are not showing up in the animations in the game

SLEEPING Tease /SOFA /LOVESEAT/BED

SLEEPING Blowjob /SOFA /LOVESEAT /BED

FORCED Facefuck 01 with/without gun/handcuffs /FLOOR /BED

if you have old versions files the new animations will not work, try checking for duplicates in your mods folder

14 hours ago, astrokat said:

hey these animatios look amazing but im having a problem with my game even recognizing the files, i have no idea what i did wrong [block]:(

did you unpacked the rar files?

On 1/2/2022 at 3:01 PM, Savaccini said:

if you have old versions files the new animations will not work, try checking for duplicates in your mods folder

did you unpacked the rar files?

this is all I have from you

Screenshot 2022-01-03 203314.jpg

those files are they loverslab or are they patreon version the reason I ask is because the loverslab version only has WW_Savaccini_Animations_Rough.pack and WW_Savaccini_UnlockHiddenAnimations while the patreon has it split up into two file WW_Savaccini_Animations_Normal and WW_Savaccini_Animations_Rough also check your whole entire mods folder to see if you have duplicates.

if by chance it is a patreon version you don't need WW_Savaccini_UnlockHiddenAnimations

Edited by jrmy0413
2 hours ago, jrmy0413 said:

those files are they loverslab or are they patreon version the reason I ask is because the loverslab version only has WW_Savaccini_Animations_Rough.pack and WW_Savaccini_UnlockHiddenAnimations while the patreon has it split up into two file WW_Savaccini_Animations_Normal and WW_Savaccini_Animations_Rough also check your whole entire mods folder to see if you have duplicates.

if by chance it is a patreon version you don't need WW_Savaccini_UnlockHiddenAnimations

lover lab version

I actually don't know where the rough version came from maybe it's old

Screenshot 2022-01-03 203314.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, nudistpriest said:

I can't seem to get the animations to download. I do it the same way I do all other mods, this is the only mod I have a problem with. Is there some different way I'm supposed to do it?

I just download them, not sure why isn't working for you.

in the 1st page, you normally click "View File" button, then click "Download this file".

Do they not working for you right now?

Hi, thanks for your work, your animations are great, here's a few things i'd like to know :

Any plans to add climax animations ?

Could you reduce the duration of some of your animations ? 100+ seconds of the same content can be quite long and I often tend to manually skip to the next one

Would you consider reducing the amount of time sims speak during the animations ? At least a tiny bit  :)  No need to reduce other sounds

Any plans to include CherryPie Cum Meshes in your animations ?

And finally, are your animations supposed to be played in a particular order to create a scenario ? I have a hard time deciphering which animation comes when (while creating playlists in particular), like for example :

- Example_Handjob_1,  Example_Vaginal_2  Example_Vaginal_3, Example_Climax

It would be awesome if you could answer my questions,

Thanks again for your work and I hope you continue creating !

edit : typo

Edited by KTF

So my experience with the animations are so far mixed and I'm not sure if it's a problem on my part. The gifs are great, they truly felt rough, yet when I load them up in the game it's a very mellow and slow thing. I'm not sure if the gifs were sped up or if maybe the gifs only show patreon content. There are even points where the woman's eyes look like they roll up in the gifs but none of that happens in game for me. Neither does any cum come out.

3 hours ago, Xellvion said:

So my experience with the animations are so far mixed and I'm not sure if it's a problem on my part. The gifs are great, they truly felt rough, yet when I load them up in the game it's a very mellow and slow thing. I'm not sure if the gifs were sped up or if maybe the gifs only show patreon content. There are even points where the woman's eyes look like they roll up in the gifs but none of that happens in game for me. Neither does any cum come out.

only difference on the gifs are that i have reduced the quality to be less than 10mb size, it skips frames ? max upload size in imgbox is 10mb, i had to reduce gifs quality to be less than 10mb ? animations that are in orange are in my patreon page, animations in green are included in the LL file

On 1/29/2022 at 10:43 AM, KTF said:

Hi, thanks for your work, your animations are great, here's a few things i'd like to know :

Any plans to add climax animations ?

Could you reduce the duration of some of your animations ? 100+ seconds of the same content can be quite long and I often tend to manually skip to the next one

Would you consider reducing the amount of time sims speak during the animations ? At least a tiny bit  :)  No need to reduce other sounds

Any plans to include CherryPie Cum Meshes in your animations ?

And finally, are your animations supposed to be played in a particular order to create a scenario ? I have a hard time deciphering which animation comes when (while creating playlists in particular), like for example :

- Example_Handjob_1,  Example_Vaginal_2  Example_Vaginal_3, Example_Climax

It would be awesome if you could answer my questions,

Thanks again for your work and I hope you continue creating !

edit : typo

yes, i can reduce the duration if it is too much ?, i have set all of them to 10 loops as it was a ok value for me, but it can be reduced.

climax animations are part of the early access animations, all of them uses the cherry pìe cum mesh v2 and will be part of the LL file in a future ?

and no, animations doesn't follow any specific context or order, you use them to give any context you want, they are made to be just sex animations ?

On 1/27/2022 at 6:44 PM, ioawdfv said:

Did you update the animation like 17 hours ago?

Cause when I downloaded it, the date modified are exactly same as before?

i updated the files yesterday ?, i release animations here each 2-3 weeks, sometimes i update the file description to update the animation list or gifs and the site sends notifications like file updates but sometimes are description updates ?

One question: its my perception or your animations went from the hardest and the most intense action to another kind of "regular" animator like exists previous you? Thats what im feeling from the latest preview gifs you are posting since latest 2 last updates. Did you change your "perception" about your kind of scenes you were making from the first ones to the latest ones posted? We want what you were making when you started to post here and not to become a regular animator like all of them PLEASE SAVACCINI. Im sorry but thats what im feeling from now. I know you do what you feel and what you want to do but thats not the savaccini we started to know from the first animation at least its what i feel now.

I hope you rethink what you are doing lately in the animations is just a tip please.

Edited by Tekisman
On 2/12/2022 at 6:31 AM, Tekisman said:

One question: its my perception or your animations went from the hardest and the most intense action to another kind of "regular" animator like exists previous you? Thats what im feeling from the latest preview gifs you are posting since latest 2 last updates. Did you change your "perception" about your kind of scenes you were making from the first ones to the latest ones posted? We want what you were making when you started to post here and not to become a regular animator like all of them PLEASE SAVACCINI. Im sorry but thats what im feeling from now. I know you do what you feel and what you want to do but thats not the savaccini we started to know from the first animation at least its what i feel now.

I hope you rethink what you are doing lately in the animations is just a tip please.

Yes ? but don't be worried , i just was focusing more on the normal and wrestling packages ignoring a bit the rough package ?, i will focus more in rough animations, it's just i liked some of the users ideas and were mostly related to sleeping or regular animations that ended in the normal package ? but the plans haven't changed ?

Edited by Savaccini
  • 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, DonnieJDarko said:

I know how to do this and no matter what I do I cannot find the animations. They don't come up. I know how to extract etc, I know what I'm doing been playing sims 4 for years and nothing is showing up.

Is your wickedwhims properly installed and do other animation packs work? ?

What is the body blush that you are using for your sims, because I downloaded the link you replied with https://llumisims.tumblr.com/post/647557846322593792/poppy-default-non-default-skin-very-smooth-and , which I truly appreciate. But it seems that it does not show the same blush that you have in your gif thumbnails. Am I doing something wrong? Thank you for the reply from before btw and apologies for not knowing that this is the section where I suppose to ask questions.