Savaccini Animations for WickedWhims

2 hours ago, K.esha said:

Hi! I have the "WW_Savaccini_Animations_Rough" and the "WW_Savaccini_Animations", these are two different types of animations right?

no, WW_Savaccini_Animations.package is the same file with less animations

current files on patreon are WW_Savaccini_Animations_Rough.package and WW_Savaccini_Animations_Normal.package

i changed the file name on patreon 8 days ago and you have to delete WW_Savaccini_Animations.package

19 hours ago, Savaccini said:

no, WW_Savaccini_Animations.package is the same file with less animations

current files on patreon are WW_Savaccini_Animations_Rough.package and WW_Savaccini_Animations_Normal.package

i changed the file name on patreon 8 days ago and you have to delete WW_Savaccini_Animations.package

Oh gotcha, thank you so much!

4 hours ago, Rafter454 said:

Can you make a file with no gun at all? also in then non gun options the gun just floats in space.

the wickedwhims animation disabler can do the job i think ?

If there is an animation with errors, I will fix it in the next update

important note about the LL 15 nov update

follows the changes made in the patreon file 2 weeks ago

new update in the LL file besides adding new animations that were early access on patreon also changes the file name from WW_Savaccini_Animations.package to WW_Savaccini_Animations_Rough.package

remove old file and unpack new one instead ??

Edited by Savaccini
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Darkwolf101 said:

love these, they're very well done!

a little off topic but what penis model are you using? I've been using one for a while that I've enjoyed but alot of animations become unaligned, looking to update I guess.

i think is jean from simdulgence ?

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, supersaiyangoku1944 said:

hello it says version 167c of wicked whims is needed , will it only work with that version or will it with new versions also ? thanks

any version compatible with current game version must work, always better to keep things updated ?