[Request] NieR: Automata port of A2's Destroyer Outfit to SSE

Hello. I originally posted this in the LE section by mistake. I've now since deleted it and reposted here.

For a while I've been looking for a specific outfit from the NieR series ported for SSE but I've had no real luck finding it. I'm talking about A2's Destroyer Outfit from NieR: Automata's DLC (3C3C1D119440927). The closest I got was some weird retexture of it made by someone named COCO where the model was also slightly different. That one is of no use to me as I want the original look of the outfit (even if the textures are upscaled). There is always a chance that I've missed something somewhere but I've been doing general searches around for it for a while. Do let me know if thats the case.

It is a female variant of the outfit of the main protagonist from NieR: Replicant (which is a remaster of the original old NieR game, so I would assume that it has higher quality model and textures). This one could be used as the male variant if both can be ported for SSE.

I'm mainly interested in the Destroyer outfit for female but I suppose the male variant would be a nice addition. I would also be super, super grateful if the cloth piece hanging from the back has HDT physics. Even though I assume that its harder/more time consuming to do, it would really complete the port for me and make it more enjoyable to play with. I'm a real sucker for physics and HDT in Skyrim.

I use CBBE in SSE, if that matters but I assume that others can probably adapt it for other body type mods once it has been initially ported.

Just to be clear - I am looking for a port directly from NieR: Automata to SSE, not from LE to SSE.

Cheers.

Edited by sftp