Real Girls Realistic Body Texture for UNP - WIP

I thought I would bring this up. I am not sure if it has anything to with the graphics card or if it has anything to do with the skin mods what would be installed and are currently in use.

I am pretty sure when some of you go by a camp fire in any house or by sertain kinds of light. You get shade cuts, Basically you get shade lines going up in different patters across

a character weather wearing armor or nude. it can be seen on the skin. But the dark shade spots normally look rectangular and curves around the body of the Chertacter. 

If you want I can post a pic or two of it. Because I even see it when i watch mod updates on youtube which is the best place to really find them if you do not see them on your own machine. But what I really notice is that it only happens when a body mod like cbbe or unp kind of mods are active it shows. But not regular vanilla bodies.

Has anyone in LL ever looked into it? or is it more of a permanant engine glitch? not sure what to call it or what it is called.

I think I saw your image.  Was it the one with all of the blocks on the texture?  That problem has to do with the way that Skyrim handles compression.  You need to find an uncompressed normal map to get rid of it.  Here's two you can try.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/32986/?

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/6554/?

Great body texture, godawful face texture.

Two words you should learn if you want to mod your games - Alpha and WIP.

Also...

36425-1-1370147159.jpg

...eat my shorts.

Two words you should learn if you want to mod your games - Alpha and WIP.

I am a modder actually, and is it me, or is this topic about "Alpha and WIP" mod where all the comments (considering they're not sent from the future) apply to its ACTUAL state - "Alpha and WIP"? If you want to mod your games learn to take a critique instead of sticking shorts in ppl throats. ;)

As I said, the body textures are great (maybe a little bit too greenish in-game, at least on my DE) but the face is kind of very ugly - and I'm not talking about the quality. That chick with a bucket of botox in her lips and demonic eyelashes is not beautiful either.

godawful is hardly a constructive comment, if you want to critiscize you are free to do in a constructive manner.

Writing a comment that is not even a full freakin phrase is not criticising, just a piece of garbage thrown at the face of the author.

I agree that the face does need some work, in the meantime there are plenty of faces that you can use with the body texture.

My comment was more expressive than informative indeed, though so let's not exaggerate that I'm doing some H4TE buisness here as my statement was also very positive (more than 50% positive given the body proportions). But I apologize for any removed shorts.

As for now I merged zonzai's texture with SG's:

post-121398-0-79491900-1370178248_thumb.jpg

Great body texture, godawful face texture.

As I said, the body textures are great (maybe a little bit too greenish in-game, at least on my DE) but the face is kind of very ugly - and I'm not talking about the quality. That chick with a bucket of botox in her lips and demonic eyelashes is not beautiful either.

Yeah, you're a real saint.  A pillar of the community.  I'm sure you could do better anyway. During the ALPHA WIP stage where the face isn't even complete and you released your mod when it wasn't ready because you promised to.  And then when some tard says, "That face is godawful" you'd be like "Thanks for the constructive criticism".  Yeah, that's what you'd do.  :rolleyes:

It now has weight slide and bbp.  but crosscrusade has cleaned it up and made it beautiful. :) i asked for your permission on the nexus and just saw this pop up, and thought to myself well that convenient your here. lol i'm working on a personal tbbp version as well,

I just thought i would show you what body i was asking permission for is all. Anyways love the textures

Demon

Anyway, my critique has nothing to do with the fact it's unfinished as I don't like the direction itself:

If you don't like a mod, then don't use it and be on your merry way. Problem solved.  No insults... er, "critiques" required.

Again, here's the alpha version WIP face texture...

36425-1-1370147159.jpg

If you have some actual constructive criticism I'm open to hearing it.  But, "It's ugly" does not qualify as constructive criticism. So please, post some.  Or you can continue to be rude and I will continue to tell you to eat my shorts.

snip

Maybe if you had started like this explaining why you think it looks ugly you would not have Zonzai shorts shoved down your throat, since I am no modder and I have absolutely no idea on how to make a freakin texture I usually refrain to give an opinion like that, I would rather say : "I personally dont like the face texture and I do hope you will improve it" and not "damn thats an ugly texture you made", as a modder you should be the first to say constructive things and point what could be improved.

This is just politeness vs rudeness, no matter how many deviant sex stuff there is around here (dont get me wrong I do think thats a great thing) I would like to continue believe that we are among grown up and respectful people :)

I don't see anything wrong in commenting on something I dislike.

Then you apparently haven't bothered to read the forum rules.  I suggest you do so now.  If you are providing "constructive criticism" then that is one thing, however thus far you have not.

If you don't like the direction a modder is going then keep your comments to yourself and either go to another thread or make a mod yourself.

I looked at the user pictures posted. Those like like they are way out of the alpha stage. There were three that caught my interest.

The last one by 83Willow, the one where you can not see the face. That was fkn nice. Like a painting. Not blowing sunshine up you

ass but thee is more detail there then the others have at the moment. At least it looks like it.

But everything is still Alpha stage?

I thought I would bring this up. I am not sure if it has anything to with the graphics card or if it has anything to do with the skin mods what would be installed and are currently in use.

I am pretty sure when some of you go by a camp fire in any house or by sertain kinds of light. You get shade cuts, Basically you get shade lines going up in different patters across

a character weather wearing armor or nude. it can be seen on the skin. But the dark shade spots normally look rectangular and curves around the body of the Chertacter. 

If you want I can post a pic or two of it. Because I even see it when i watch mod updates on youtube which is the best place to really find them if you do not see them on your own machine. But what I really notice is that it only happens when a body mod like cbbe or unp kind of mods are active it shows. But not regular vanilla bodies.

This isn't a game engine issue at all.

It's an issue with a specific lighting type used for some campfires, and some other interior/exterior sources. Whoever developed it did a super shitty job. It's worst appearance can be seen in Breezehome, right at the firepit. Some ENBs correct it, as well as Imaginator (iirc). I think SkyRe and Realistic Lighting fix it as well.

Thankyou so much. I thought it was a graphics problem. Because it affected the visual toon graphics so much except when I would not have any body altering mods on like UNP or cbbe.

So Which ENB in perticular would you recoment?

Thankyou so much. I thought it was a graphics problem. Because it affected the visual toon graphics so much except when I would not have any body altering mods on like UNP or cbbe.

So Which ENB in perticular would you recoment?

Honestly, there's others here better suited to answer that for you. Mostly because I don't use ENB.

I use Imaginator, Dynavision, and Realistic Lighting.

ENBs are nice for screenshots and whatnot, but they're usually insane performance hogs. I've yet to find one that suits both visual appeal, and performance. With the three mods I listed above, it looks *good enough*, and I take near zero performance hit.