Real Girls Realistic Body Texture for UNP - WIP

There's been a submission to the Nexus (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37145/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D37145%26user%3D1&pUp=1) that looks suspiciously similar to your work, Zonzai - so similar that I'm afraid the guy just took your textures and uploaded them under his name. Maybe he did do some modifications by himself and talked to you before, but seeing as he doesn't credit you, I think it's unlikely. I'm not entirely sure whether he stole your mod or not (if he did not, then I apologize), hence why I didn't report him myself; I just wanted to bring this to your attention. Keep up the good work!

It's a blend of my texture and somebody else's.  I'm not sure what the guy was thinking.  It's his only mod and it's obvious what he did.  Maybe he is just a troll.

Thought so. I'm usually very relaxed as far as adapting, modifying, or redistributing mods is concerned, but he should have at least given credit to you imo. That's just common courtesy. :dodgy:

Edit: The file is gone from Nexus and the guy was banned, so there's that. :D

well Einstein said that there were only 2 infinite things, the universe and human stupidity, and he wasn't 100% certain about the first one. I think we can take this act as confirmation that people are, on the whole, as a rule, very much pants on head stupid.

There's been a submission to the Nexus (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37145/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D37145%26user%3D1&pUp=1) that looks suspiciously similar to your work, Zonzai - so similar that I'm afraid the guy just took your textures and uploaded them under his name. Maybe he did do some modifications by himself and talked to you before, but seeing as he doesn't credit you, I think it's unlikely. I'm not entirely sure whether he stole your mod or not (if he did not, then I apologize), hence why I didn't report him myself; I just wanted to bring this to your attention. Keep up the good work!

It's a blend of my texture and somebody else's.  I'm not sure what the guy was thinking.  It's his only mod and it's obvious what he did.  Maybe he is just a troll.

Thought so. I'm usually very relaxed as far as adapting, modifying, or redistributing mods is concerned, but he should have at least given credit to you imo. That's just common courtesy. :dodgy:

Edit: The file is gone from Nexus and the guy was banned, so there's that. :D

Yeah, the mods took care of it.  The silly part is that I've already said that once I finish the basic body texture and it hits beta, anybody is free to mod it as long as they credit navetsea, dimon99 and I.  That guy just screwed himself by being impatient and not posting a single line of thanks.  How crazy is that? 

Then he created a second account and accused me of being in to modding for the glory and fame and that I was selfish and other BS.  I was thinking to myself, I only have four files.  One of them is a resource file.  One of them is not even a mod.  One of them I've let dozens of people use items from and even posted in the file description that anybody can use parts of it as long as they don't create a simple stand alone item mod from it.  And the other one is going to made available to everybody for any modding they desire with PSD files and all as soon as it is actually semi-complete.  How selfish can a guy be?  I'm such a jerk!  LOL

Besides, nobody gets in to modding for the glory.  That's ridiculous!  Maybe hacks who can't actually make their own texture and just have to steal parts from other modders do, but they're a minority thankfully.

well Einstein said that there were only 2 infinite things, the universe and human stupidity, and he wasn't 100% certain about the first one. I think we can take this act as confirmation that people are, on the whole, as a rule, very much pants on head stupid.

We all have our moments that's for sure.

Hey Zonzai - I have a question... :)

I like the dirt layer that you've worked into your textures - did you create it as a separate layer to apply? Or did you need to paint it directly onto the skin? :huh:

The "dirt" is from the way that the layers overlay one another.  It has mostly been removed in alpha 5 and will continue to be removed as the texture progresses.  At some point in the future I may make a dirty skin though. 

Heyo,

Been trying to find a decent img host site, hopefully this does justice to it.  Don't see the issue I was talking about with the odd colored lipstick anymore with V5.  Quite stunning ^^

adhQ2g5b.jpg 

Edit:

Fixed the broken img :(

Nope.  No ETA but you can find an overview of what each version will contain on the file description.  Or you can download the sevenbase body and get a more amazonian body plus the texture now.  Though I would say CBBE is more anime-ish, while sevenbase is more of a meaty body. 

I have a problem using Sevenbase and you textures (Alpha 05), an image is worth a thousand words so here you go :

post-138874-0-99112900-1371710827_thumb.jpg

I truly dont know if it is a problem with Sevenbase meshes, your textures or my installation but I'd appreciate any help you could give me, I did not try any other textures yet because I just swapped to sevenbase a few days ago and frankly this does not disturb me that much as I dont spend most of my time naked anyway.

I will try to put another texture and edit the result here when I have time to do so.

Thanks

Edit : Just tried with maevan Mature skin and it is not happening.

I have a problem using Sevenbase and you textures (Alpha 05), an image is worth a thousand words so here you go :

I truly dont know if it is a problem with Sevenbase meshes, your textures or my installation but I'd appreciate any help you could give me, I did not try any other textures yet because I just swapped to sevenbase a few days ago and frankly this does not disturb me that much as I dont spend most of my time naked anyway.

I will try to put another texture and edit the result here when I have time to do so.

Thanks

I'm not sure what's going on.  Other sevenbase users haven't reported that problem.  I will take some time to install the sevenbase body this weekend and check it out. 

Abusive behavior will not be tolerated.

Thanks.  Not sure why this file attracts all the creepers. 

"Thanks.  Not sure why this file attracts all the creepers. "

because your making art, and that invokes powerful feelings in people, sometimes those feelings are vicious and hateful. Good job.

Now do moar hair ! I demand it in a self entitled way and without the slightest hint of respect or gratitude !!

( and, please before a mod nails me again, Its a post modern self depreciating parody of the state of the mod using audience, not JUST abuse. Although I grant you, it is abusive)

Thanks

I'm not sure what's going on.  Other sevenbase users haven't reported that problem.  I will take some time to install the sevenbase body this weekend and check it out. 

Abusive behavior will not be tolerated.

Thanks.  Not sure why this file attracts all the creepers. 

Thanks dont rush anything I can totally live with it because the rest of the texture looks so damn amazing, as an update I tried other texture sets and I didnt had the problem but I did with both medium and high resolution versions of yours, I am using Sevenbase natural btw.

Wow, ok, so I just installed the v05 maximum detail textures and started it up to find that my gal has black skin. Zonzai states that this happens when your rig runs out of virtual ram. I guess I am a little confused and surprised because I have 16GB of ram installed and a Nvidia GTX 660Ti installed which has 2GB of memory. I can't imagine how installing Zonai's newest, highest detail texture would cause my system to run out of virtual memory. Does this surprise anyone else or it is just me who thinks that there may be something else at work here that I don't know about? 

Your problem lies elsewhere since I have no problems loading the high resolution texture with a Radon HD 6850 1GB.

Thus said what other texture packs are you running?

That's it as far as I know. It's nice to know that I'm not crazy in thinking that my computer couldn't handle it but of course, as you said, this leaves me wondering what would be causing the textures to not show up. 

Your problem lies elsewhere since I have no problems loading the high resolution texture with a Radon HD 6850 1GB.

That's it as far as I know. It's nice to know that I'm not crazy in thinking that my computer couldn't handle it but of course, as you said, this leaves me wondering what would be causing the textures to not show up.

Not computer RAM but video RAM. It's dependent on how much video memory your video card has and when that gets used up... that actual action that happens in the case can also be dependent on your video drivers and how they handle the situation. I suspect the black simply comes from not loading the texture so you're left with black screen.

"Thanks.  Not sure why this file attracts all the creepers. "

because your making art, and that invokes powerful feelings in people, sometimes those feelings are vicious and hateful. Good job.

Now do moar hair ! I demand it in a self entitled way and without the slightest hint of respect or gratitude !!

( and, please before a mod nails me again, Its a post modern self depreciating parody of the state of the mod using audience, not JUST abuse. Although I grant you, it is abusive)

LOL

Does this work on UNPB? And approx ETA on a nice hairy texture?

All UNP textures should work on UNPB or any other UNP derivative.  No ETAs.  I won't be doing a cookie monster version though, sorry.  I will be making the mod available for everybody else to edit and including high rez PSD files for other modders to use.  So I imagine you will get at least a few different muppet crotch textures to choose from.  ;p 

Just messing with you BTW. 

Thanks dont rush anything I can totally live with it because the rest of the texture looks so damn amazing, as an update I tried other texture sets and I didnt had the problem but I did with both medium and high resolution versions of yours, I am using Sevenbase natural btw.

Yeah I got no clue.  I will have to contact the sevenbase guys to figure it out. 

Not computer RAM but video RAM. It's dependent on how much video memory your video card has and when that gets used up... that actual action that happens in the case can also be dependent on your video drivers and how they handle the situation. I suspect the black simply comes from not loading the texture so you're left with black screen.

That's exactly it.  The texture fails to finish loading for whatever reason.  It is possible to use up 2GB very easily.  Each time the texture is drawn it's using up over 120mb.  So a dozen females in the same room and you start getting black textures. 

That's exactly it.  The texture fails to finish loading for whatever reason.  It is possible to use up 2GB very easily.  Each time the texture is drawn it's using up over 120mb.  So a dozen females in the same room and you start getting black textures. 

Hmm, ok, I can understand that trying to make the game render 5 or 6 woman with these textures could break it but I am currently using the Custom Race mod and only have the texture installed on my custom nord. So only one person in the entire game should have these textures. That being said I guess I am just really surprised that with a high end card like the one I have, I still can't use the highest level detail textures from your mod. Unless there is something that I am missing or something else that is taking a boatload of vram from my card. If not and my rig can't handle it pure and simple then I think that in a way you have created a mod that people can't used the greatest amount of detail unless they have something like a GTX 690 or two lesser cards in SLI mode. I will keep messing with this and keep people updated with what I find out. 

All my ranting aside I really, really enjoy your mod. As a fellow photographer I can very well imagine the painstaking effort that it takes to produce the textures that you have. Please keep up the good work.

EDIT: Ok, so in just another case of I have no idea what the hell is going on... I just reinstalled the highest level texture pack for this mod and, low and behold, it works! Now, I don't have a clue why the first time I installed the textures it came up black or why now they are showing up fine but I have come to learn that when something works in my favor, no matter how confusing, it is better not to ask why and merely to accept that it is working and be happy about it. So I guess here is a lesson for everyone, if it doesn't work the first time DON'T assume that it will never work at all, just keep messing with it.  :D

Hmm, ok, I can understand that trying to make the game render 5 or 6 woman with these textures could break it but I am currently using the Custom Race mod and only have the texture installed on my custom nord. So only one person in the entire game should have these textures. That being said I guess I am just really surprised that with a high end card like the one I have, I still can't use the highest level detail textures from your mod. Unless there is something that I am missing or something else that is taking a boatload of vram from my card. If not and my rig can't handle it pure and simple then I think that in a way you have created a mod that people can't used the greatest amount of detail unless they have something like a GTX 690 or two lesser cards in SLI mode. I will keep messing with this and keep people updated with what I find out. 

All my ranting aside I really, really enjoy your mod. As a fellow photographer I can very well imagine the painstaking effort that it takes to produce the textures that you have. Please keep up the good work.

EDIT: Ok, so in just another case of I have no idea what the hell is going on... I just reinstalled the highest level texture pack for this mod and, low and behold, it works! Now, I don't have a clue why the first time I installed the textures it came up black or why now they are showing up fine but I have come to learn that when something works in my favor, no matter how confusing, it is better not to ask why and merely to accept that it is working and be happy about it. So I guess here is a lesson for everyone, if it doesn't work the first time DON'T assume that it will never work at all, just keep messing with it.  :D

From the sound of it, seems to me your first download was corrupted somehow and thats why the textures were not appearing correctly.

No, it wasn't corrupted.  It is a creation engine issue. As your VRAM fills up the likely hood of a texture not loading increases.  What I have to do as I'm making the texture is uninstall almost every texture replacer.  That's the only way I won't have that issue.  I know it's a VRAM issue because of that.  And because dozens of other people have reported the same thing happening and the same fix for it.