Real Girls Realistic Body Texture for UNP - WIP

I looked at the user pictures posted. Those like like they are way out of the alpha stage. There were three that caught my interest.

The last one by 83Willow, the one where you can not see the face. That was fkn nice. Like a painting. Not blowing sunshine up you

ass but thee is more detail there then the others have at the moment. At least it looks like it.

But everything is still Alpha stage?

It will be in alpha until the texture is completely painted.  Right  now some areas have barely been touched.  The areas that are done are mostly complete.  The first beta version will have the full completed texture plus blended seams.

I thought I would bring this up. I am not sure if it has anything to with the graphics card or if it has anything to do with the skin mods what would be installed and are currently in use.

I am pretty sure when some of you go by a camp fire in any house or by sertain kinds of light. You get shade cuts, Basically you get shade lines going up in different patters across

a character weather wearing armor or nude. it can be seen on the skin. But the dark shade spots normally look rectangular and curves around the body of the Chertacter. 

If you want I can post a pic or two of it. Because I even see it when i watch mod updates on youtube which is the best place to really find them if you do not see them on your own machine. But what I really notice is that it only happens when a body mod like cbbe or unp kind of mods are active it shows. But not regular vanilla bodies.

This isn't a game engine issue at all.

It's an issue with a specific lighting type used for some campfires, and some other interior/exterior sources. Whoever developed it did a super shitty job. It's worst appearance can be seen in Breezehome, right at the firepit. Some ENBs correct it, as well as Imaginator (iirc). I think SkyRe and Realistic Lighting fix it as well.

If you are talking about shadow striping then yes.  But if you are talking about the squares that appear on your body when you have a low rez normal map, then no.  The first mod that fixed that issue was no more blocky faces.  SkyRe doesn't fix shadow striping.

Heyo everyone,

First off I must take my hat off to you Zonzai-sama!  I'm really enjoying the quality of female texture you at hard work on!  Thank you very much for all your hard work on this!

I especially like the highest uncompressed format that you've released.  In terms of the face texture, I really have no issues with it at all.  My issue is something not even related to your textures, its something regarding EEO's lipstick lol.  Reason I said all that, is I would have indefinitely uploaded some nice screenies of your work in action!

I've always been a huge fan of your work, especially AOM!  So if this is alpha...by the nine I can't wait to see just beta rofl!   

I did mess around with your textures to see if I could change the coloring on it, and really all I was able to do was lighten up the nipples and add some suntan lol.  I really don't think people appreciate the work you've done, because they don't look at the crazy amount of time and detail you put into this.  All you have to do to see it...is open up a graphic viewer and zoom in! (no closer).  

Thank you for the compliments!  I will try to live up to your expectations.  As an artist (not just a texture artist) other people's enjoyment of my work is what I value the most.  During beta I will release options with different color skins and nipples as well as everything else from scars, tattoos and tan lines to pubic hair. 

What you can do to fix the lips issue is download bella's lips from her better females mod or bella's lips from better makeup for SKSE (they fit my lips).  You'll have to drop the lips file into the folder that the EEO lips go into.  skyrim/data/textures/EEO if I remember correctly.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/31665//?

-EDIT- I think most people aren't interested in changing their skin textures.  So they never even look at a mod like this.  Their loss. 

I posted a new picture of the version 05 face.  It may not look like much here (thanks to Skyrim's crappy screenshots) but it's a very significant improvement over the last version. As always, no post, no ENB.

36425-1-1370826284.jpg

Wow, nice job Zonzai. I can already see a difference with the v04 face in your screenshots. The lips look better, and the overall shading/flow of the texture looks amazing. :cool:

You're not even using a normal map that's made for it, right?

@Zonzai - Thank you so much Zonzai-sama!  I was a HUGE fan of Bella's work as well, that was the first female face texture I used for skyrim.  Just sad that she kind of disappeared; after all she was a real life makeup artist.  I've loved her work ever since oblivion.  So that's a perfect idea for fixing that issue!

I really don't expect you to make any variants, but I would love to see some.  I always tend to tweak stuff myself, for my own enjoyment (that's how I got into modding originally lol).  I honestly can't stress enough how much I love the detail in the texture; every time I look at it even in nifskope its mind blowing.  

The V05 looks amazing!

In terms of the mod you posted above about makeup, I will for sure check that out. The reason I tend to avoid mods like this is because I will end up spending HOURS creating a character rofl.  Which I have to thank the entire elder scrolls series for.  Save a few japanese/korean games; I will never be able to live without the options to make a character as detailed as we currently do in Skyrim.

@Zonzai - Thank you so much Zonzai-sama!  I was a HUGE fan of Bella's work as well, that was the first female face texture I used for skyrim.  Just sad that she kind of disappeared; after all she was a real life makeup artist.  I've loved her work ever since oblivion.  So that's a perfect idea for fixing that issue!

I really don't expect you to make any variants, but I would love to see some.  I always tend to tweak stuff myself, for my own enjoyment (that's how I got into modding originally lol).  I honestly can't stress enough how much I love the detail in the texture; every time I look at it even in nifskope its mind blowing.  

The V05 looks amazing!

In terms of the mod you posted above about makeup, I will for sure check that out. The reason I tend to avoid mods like this is because I will end up spending HOURS creating a character rofl.  Which I have to thank the entire elder scrolls series for.  Save a few japanese/korean games; I will never be able to live without the options to make a character as detailed as we currently do in Skyrim.

Yeah, Bella kept getting slammed by some trolls on the Nexus and after a while they made her so mad that she started being a troll back.  Then the Nexus mods closed her thread down and she left.  It's too bad some people are so rude.  I've talked to her a couple of times since then to get her permission for this mod and LNL.  I'll be working with her files once I get ready to start doing the face normals.  I don't think I'll mess with makeup though because I love the makeup from Better Makeup for SKSE. 

I want to make a metric ton of variants though, so don't worry.  Just remind me about the lighter nipples thing later.  I'll probably do a full scripted installer for the final version and - if it is possible - include the ability to install different textures for different races.

I'm glad it blows your mind.  I keep looking at it going, "Who made this?  I did that?  How did I do that?" I'm pretty pumped about how the face is coming along.  After v05 I'll probably lay off of it for a while and get the rest of the body caught up.  The arms, legs, hands and feet need the most work right now so I'll be focusing on them for the next few versions.

I know what you mean about character creation.  And now with Enhanced Character Edit... I mean man, it's amazing and I spend so much time editing my character it's impossible to play the game.  LOL

@Zonzai - Yeah I really feel bad for Bella, and I completely understand that she trolled back.  I did the same thing the first time I uploaded a mod for oblivion rofl.  Thankfully the mods were a bit more understanding back then.  I went and downloaded both the mods you suggested.  The only thing I saw, and I think could possibly be the issue is the "liplines" texture.  I didn't see one included with Bella's pack or the better makeup (which wow...insane amount of options).

Reason i say liplines (even though this texture appears to not resemble the issue) is mainly due to this very odd slight discoloring around the lips.  I tend to get this when I use extended colors, and try to make my own color instead of using the preset.  Any idea how to fix that or what could cause that?

@Zonzai - Thank you for the reply!  I think I'm using mature skin by Maeven.  I just am stuck still on how great elves look with EEO.  

Edit:

I take it back its actually yours, my apologies.  Though I've had this issue before with other face mods, such as the one I listed above.  It is maybe something that's impossible to get rid of.  Looking closer at the lips in cs5 close up I can very faintly make out a silhouette, though I'm still not sure if that could be causing it (don't like to jump to the gun).  Top it off, this is the first one you released.  Honestly this is so minor of a thing, don't even worry about it lol.  

Speaking of your face mod, its about as amazing as the body in the current one I have.  The detail, like the eyes, eyelashes, skin, and lips all look so real its amazing.  

go zonzai GO!! I can't believe what I am seeing every time I check your mod page. HOW is it possible your textures get better? I am fearful to look at my past favorite texture replacers as I may judge them poor in comparison.

I am DEFINTELY using all your textures for different races! This work is about as essential as having multiple body mods for ultimate variety. I hope to see what you are working on soon and look forward to trying out V5.

@Zonzai - Thank you for the reply!  I think I'm using mature skin by Maeven.  I just am stuck still on how great elves look with EEO.  

Edit:

I take it back its actually yours, my apologies.  Though I've had this issue before with other face mods, such as the one I listed above.  It is maybe something that's impossible to get rid of.  Looking closer at the lips in cs5 close up I can very faintly make out a silhouette, though I'm still not sure if that could be causing it (don't like to jump to the gun).  Top it off, this is the first one you released.  Honestly this is so minor of a thing, don't even worry about it lol.  

Speaking of your face mod, its about as amazing as the body in the current one I have.  The detail, like the eyes, eyelashes, skin, and lips all look so real its amazing.  

If you are using EEO, it has its own lip tintmask.  Did you locate it and replace it with the tintmask from bellas or enhaced makeup bellas version?

Goes good with CotS too.

CoTS? 

go zonzai GO!! I can't believe what I am seeing every time I check your mod page. HOW is it possible your textures get better? I am fearful to look at my past favorite texture replacers as I may judge them poor in comparison.

I am DEFINTELY using all your textures for different races! This work is about as essential as having multiple body mods for ultimate variety. I hope to see what you are working on soon and look forward to trying out V5.

Thanks.  LOL  I don't know how to answer that without sounding full of myself.  I guess my secret is that I don't really know what I'm doing. I'm not really a texture artist, I'm a photographer/oil painter/photo-editor.  So where most people would approach a texture from the perspective of a texture artist, I don't.  As a "classically trained" artist, I try to create what I see exactly as I see it.  Maybe that's why my textures are more life-like?  Maybe it's just the difference between painting a texture and painting a photograph?  I'm not sure.

@Zonzai  - Yeah I found it for sure.  I had to rename femalenord_lips.dds to lips.dds.  The difference of quality, especially with the compilation you linked me was astonishing.  Again if I use any colors outside of the normal palette presets, I see an odd ring.  I believe this is either due to the mesh changes of EEO, or perhaps something with even the enhanced showracemenu.  Its really only noticeable on bright colors, not at all on dark ones.  I'll keep experimenting and see if I can figure out the cause.  

More or less that's not important compared to what you are working on here! I still feel embarrassed I didn't realize I was using your face texture.  I've done alot of texture swapping lately due to all these awesome textures that have been coming out.  Prior to all that I only used navetsea, bella, and some of xenius textures.  

I'm used to all the different textures of parts of characters from Oblivion.  Though they completely changed the format in Skyrim (which I still hate lol).

@Zonzai  - Yeah I found it for sure.  I had to rename femalenord_lips.dds to lips.dds.  The difference of quality, especially with the compilation you linked me was astonishing.  Again if I use any colors outside of the normal palette presets, I see an odd ring.  I believe this is either due to the mesh changes of EEO, or perhaps something with even the enhanced showracemenu.  Its really only noticeable on bright colors, not at all on dark ones.  I'll keep experimenting and see if I can figure out the cause.  

More or less that's not important compared to what you are working on here! I still feel embarrassed I didn't realize I was using your face texture.  I've done alot of texture swapping lately due to all these awesome textures that have been coming out.  Prior to all that I only used navetsea, bella, and some of xenius textures.  

I'm used to all the different textures of parts of characters from Oblivion.  Though they completely changed the format in Skyrim (which I still hate lol).

I don't really know anything about extended slider colors.  Have you ever tried Enhanced Character Edit though?  It's the best character editing mod there is.  You can make any type of face, young, old, elven, oriental, anime, whatever.  It may fix your problem.

Well after alot of load order fighting, and mod removal I got it to work.  Though my computer seems to dislike your uncompressed textures now, all coming up black *sighs*.  I really wish skyrim.exe was able to use my 16 gigs of ram...really annoying.  Especially when I'm running a 2 gig gtx 660, and 8 core..its like how can it not handle it? @_@  Guess i'll try your 2nd highest quality and see if that helps.  

I'm really bad at using ECE now, and have yet to make a decent looking female character.  I typically play elves, that's why I asked about racial compatibility.  I was looking around for some good presets maybe other people have made for elves, but no luck.

I gotta say though the options are really amazing though, despite some of the glitches I see.  It seems the same issues EEO had when you move a slider on a mesh it can cause holes or tearing to appear.

My confusion maybe the fact that I'm so used to skyrim default sliders that the numbers are perhaps off, or different with ECE.  Thanks again!

There's been a submission to the Nexus (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37145/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D37145%26user%3D1&pUp=1) that looks suspiciously similar to your work, Zonzai - so similar that I'm afraid the guy just took your textures and uploaded them under his name. Maybe he did do some modifications by himself and talked to you before, but seeing as he doesn't credit you, I think it's unlikely. I'm not entirely sure whether he stole your mod or not (if he did not, then I apologize), hence why I didn't report him myself; I just wanted to bring this to your attention. Keep up the good work!

Ok... allow me to go off on a bit of a spiel...

HOT DAMN, THIS IS AWESOME, Zonzai. I was thinking of using this, but it seemed a tad bit dubious at the time because I was already using the SG textures, and if you've seen those (read: well-balanced porcelain perfection), well...yeah. Then I was bored one day, so I thought, why not give this a shot...

UmpOi.gif

Yep, picture says it all. There was no way...
post-106144-0-62145800-1371064876_thumb.jpgpost-106144-0-32423000-1371064886_thumb.jpg
...it could look this good in lowest-res, I told myself. But it did. I especially love how the hairs on my character's abdomen just accentuated her musculature and made it look more natural, before this I could notice it seemed tacked-on. And the pores, the details, etc. on her every inch is just...MMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

*Ehem. Sorry* Long story short, I'm usually a fan of picture-perfect, nigh-flawless skin, but you reminded me that when properly applied, such intricate "flaws" make a woman even sexier. Mad props, Zonzai.

P.S. Has anyone here combined the body with SG's face? Just a thought, might try out the Ningheim when I get a new high-end rig and I'm deliberating now whether to slap the face texture on it or not.

There's been a submission to the Nexus (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37145/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D37145%26user%3D1&pUp=1) that looks suspiciously similar to your work, Zonzai - so similar that I'm afraid the guy just took your textures and uploaded them under his name. Maybe he did do some modifications by himself and talked to you before, but seeing as he doesn't credit you, I think it's unlikely. I'm not entirely sure whether he stole your mod or not (if he did not, then I apologize), hence why I didn't report him myself; I just wanted to bring this to your attention. Keep up the good work!

It's a blend of my texture and somebody else's.  I'm not sure what the guy was thinking.  It's his only mod and it's obvious what he did.  Maybe he is just a troll.

Ok... allow me to go off on a bit of a spiel...

HOT DAMN, THIS IS AWESOME, Zonzai. I was thinking of using this, but it seemed a tad bit dubious at the time because I was already using the SG textures, and if you've seen those (read: well-balanced porcelain perfection), well...yeah. Then I was bored one day, so I thought, why not give this a shot...

UmpOi.gif

Yep, picture says it all. There was no way...

attachicon.gif2013-06-12_00001.jpgattachicon.gif2013-06-12_00002.jpgattachicon.gif2013-06-12_00003.jpg

...it could look this good in lowest-res, I told myself. But it did. I especially love how the hairs on my character's abdomen just accentuated her musculature and made it look more natural, before this I could notice it seemed tacked-on. And the pores, the details, etc. on her every inch is just...MMMMMMMHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

*Ehem. Sorry* Long story short, I'm usually a fan of picture-perfect, nigh-flawless skin, but you reminded me that when properly applied, such intricate "flaws" make a woman even sexier. Mad props, Zonzai.

P.S. Has anyone here combined the body with SG's face? Just a thought, might try out the Ningheim when I get a new high-end rig and I'm deliberating now whether to slap the face texture on it or not.

Someone has combined it with SG face for personal use.  Once Real Girls hits beta I will make it available for other modders to use though.  So there's no reason that somebody couldn't make a mod combining Real Girls and SG.  I suspect it's pretty likely to happen.

Try using the medium or small size files.  That happens when Skyrim runs out of RAM or your card runs out of VRAM. 

Sorry, left out a detail since I assumed that naming a race would implicate that it applied only to that race.  Imperials & Redguards are fine. 

It appeared that the texture was there, just the glossiness was messing up. Obviously it is most likely something I've installed but you may want to take a glance to see if something was overlooked.

And I do want to add: Awesome job.

Edited by jbezorg