Real Girls Realistic Body Texture for UNP - WIP

@Seren - Woot!  Awesome!  Thanks for the release!  I'll give it a shot, and post a screenie asap.  Thanks again for all your hard work!

Edit:

Holy crap!  I just took a more detailed look in cs5 to see what you did.  Here I thought Xenius was the master of alpha's..guess "she" better stand aside (I think Xenius is a she I always forget lol. I don't think people are aware of how many decent female modders are out there either ;p).

This is my current woodelf Sylph with the new alpha:

20130702137273300143249.bmp

20130702137275515126585.bmp

20130702137275518104021.bmp

Took another couple in different lighting.  Just so you guys know that EEO preset for woodelf.  I only tweaked it a little bit.

So I got to thinking, I really, really enjoy these textures but they are not entirely suited for characters that have a skin tone different from the normal skin tone. Case in point, I enjoy playing as a night elf but my character is supposed to have a slight blue skin tone. If you tint the skin to blue you will end up with more of a purple tone and if you try to fade the tint you end up not fading from full color to no color but instead from full blue to the original base skin tone. By converting the textures to grayscale, not difficult, one can better achieve a custom skin tone because you won't have to deal with mixing a tint over an existing color. If this is confusing then I have included screenshots to illustrate my point. One shows the skin tinted to full blue and you will notice that the torso is a true blue whereas the face and hands appear to be slightly more purple. In the other picture you can see what happens when you fade the tint considerably. What you are left with is the grayscale torso appearing to have a slight blue tint but the face with its un-altered textures appears to be considerably more like the original skin tone but with just a hint of blue. I would upload the custom textures but only with the author's permission. That being said, realistically, it isn't that hard to convert the textures yourself. All I did was pull the textures into Photoshop and then added a Black & White filter and then a Brightness & Contrast filter with the brightness all the way up and the contrast increased just slightly.

post-41000-0-28189600-1372954904_thumb.jpgpost-41000-0-04983900-1372954907_thumb.jpg

I just found this thread, I would of commented sooner. But WOW Zonzai & Seren You both do such outstanding work, These Textures are just soo Darn good, Keep 'em coming.

I know someone here suggested an alternate Vagina Texture that would make the Labia Larger , & I  concur, I two would Love to have that texture as an option.  But if you choose to do it, Great if not no biggie I love & will continue to use your textures, Just totally out standing work.

• 1 month later...

This is probably my most anticipated textures yet !!! Been looking for the most realistic textures and found it finally man ! The modders keeps on giving and giving :) Hoping for the seams and hands/fit fix and ETA for CBBE too :) .just a newbie question though.. are these distributed to all female races? or just the human females?

This is probably my most anticipated textures yet !!! Been looking for the most realistic textures and found it finally man ! The modders keeps on giving and giving :) Hoping for the seams and hands/fit fix and ETA for CBBE too :) .just a newbie question though.. are these distributed to all female races? or just the human females?

All females (Except beast races (of course), custom races, standalone followers, etc.) get this. It is a texture replacer after all. ;) Though I don't use them, beast races unfortunately get little love.

All females (Except beast races (of course), custom races, standalone followers, etc.) get this. It is a texture replacer after all. ;) Though I don't use them, beast races unfortunately get little love.

thanks...been using SG Female Textures for a while now ..and been wanting to find the most realistic, lifelike textures/maps i could find ...but all the result i get is either neckseams or other unworldly stuff. what would be a suggested body/face normals/speculars facetints/eyes for this textures though? or should i just replace the textures from the ningheim race and replace it with these? or replace the textures from the sg female textures one with these..but i think it would risk me to having neckseams :( ..halpppp

thanks...been using SG Female Textures for a while now ..and been wanting to find the most realistic, lifelike textures/maps i could find ...but all the result i get is either neckseams or other unworldly stuff. what would be a suggested body/face normals/speculars facetints/eyes for this textures though? or should i just replace the textures from the ningheim race and replace it with these? or replace the textures from the sg female textures one with these..but i think it would risk me to having neckseams :( ..halpppp

Hm... If you're looking for a good face normal, there's Seren4XX's specially designed normal map for Real Girls, also on the mod page. I'm not sure I'm the best person to ask about avoiding seams... I stopped bothering to do so a long time ago (although it's probably cause I run off a crap laptop :P  There's about a bajillion factors to consider... UV maps, lighting, etc...). Seams are unavoidable, especially with a WIP replacer like this. That being said, here's my take...

Body normals: SG could work, I run Battle Hardened Body (Tigersan's conversions) myself but that might not be to you or your character's taste.

Speculars: Sporty Sexy Sweat is what I use.

Skin Maps: No More Ugly Bronze Shine (can't think of anything else)

I'm really not a texture-knowledgeable person, so anything I suggest for complimentary replacers might not and probably won't work out for you. When it comes down to it though, my best bet would be that you could try and replace the base SG files altogether, and if that doesn't work out you could always try something like using a Texture Blender. Good luck, and I hope your end result turns out perfect and seamless!

You could try any of those possibilities but your right, combining facetints, speculars, and normal maps from different files will almost certainly leave you with seams unless you manually through photoshop edit each texture and blend them together. I will say this though, if you take the time to read the author's nexus page you will see that he intends to come out with a complete set of textures for the body (normal maps, facetints, and speculars). Being that this is still in the alpha stage it is far from completed. That being said have patience, all will be provided when it is complete.

You could try any of those possibilities but your right, combining facetints, speculars, and normal maps from different files will almost certainly leave you with seams unless you manually through photoshop edit each texture and blend them together. I will say this though, if you take the time to read the author's nexus page you will see that he intends to come out with a complete set of textures for the body (normal maps, facetints, and speculars). Being that this is still in the alpha stage it is far from completed. That being said have patience, all will be provided when it is complete.

yeah :) that's why i'm still waiting and hoping :) anticipating this so much !!!!! so in the meantime i'll use the ningheim race and the sg female textures for my npcs and etc while we wait here for the complete package ^_^. ...

On mine my characters have no vagina :s how do i fix that lol

She does, it's just super tight.  :-/ I've learned to live with it, besides, it makes for some kinky imagination RP on my succubus... ah, the wonders of having played text-based sex games.

That reminds me, an old post was talking about how the anus wasn't defined...  :P  All that and more (variations) will be set to go once Zonzai finishes up the alpha.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Does anyone know what is causing this sweat-like effect to appear when I install this skin? I don't have any kind of a sweat mod and if I use some other skin it doesn't appear, but the screenshots of this skin don't have that effect so presumably something else is making it appear.

post-806224-0-71547900-1440495899_thumb.jpg

• 9 months later...

go zonzai GO!! I can't believe what I am seeing every time I check your mod page. HOW is it possible your textures get better? I am fearful to look at my past favorite texture replacers as I may judge them poor in comparison.

I am DEFINTELY using all your textures for different races! This work is about as essential as having multiple body mods for ultimate variety. I hope to see what you are working on soon and look forward to trying out V5.