Offical Sevennity Body replacer + bbp

Been looking around a bit but can't seem to find it so I'll ask here: Is there a TBBP version of the Bombshell variant? I remember seeing it mentioned in a post a few weeks back.

Been wanting to try out TBBP, but I refuse to without the Bombshell body! :P

I also love the Bombshell outfits and the Cleavage outfits for 7B, but have you actually compared the bodies side by side in nifskope...in game?

Demonhunter made 3 versions of TBBP. The first I instantly enjoyed over sevennity's original, but I love butt jiggle, cause spending time staring at asses....is excellent game design!! I enhanced the butt a bit over Demonhunter's  to my joy...when the version 2 arrived. It had such nice weightpainting I abandoned my modified version. Finally the version 3...well all my custom races use version 3, while my vanilla races are CBBE. So I get to see all CBBE armors, and with the remodeled series Standalone versions, I can replace the craftable armors with 7b ones so all my custom gals can wear them!

I use the HDT physics mod version 9-28, though getting physics to work is troublesome for some. Still, when naked the girls look incredible moving around, with the breasts flattening, bobbing and swaying very much like real world tits, and when they stand still...presto, they take on the TBBP shape, which is almost bombshell, except with nuclear DEMONSAUCE on them!

Even if you just try it without HDT, basic TBBP will give you drool power. You will struggle to care what bombshell was supposed to look like...

7BASE NATURAL ==3D Labia + 3D Pubic Hair==

Update:

11.03.2013: Reupload the original mesh, since separated texture doesn't work.

11.02.2013: Separated Labia texture file and included Pubic Hair texture.

Credit:

3D Labia: Leito86 (Body by Leito).

3D Pubic Hair: DorkDiva (Hairy Frazetta Vagina).

Special thanks to Preston123 for the 3D Labia info.

Screenshot:

post-85020-0-60633000-1383235536_thumb.jpgpost-85020-0-19197900-1383235596_thumb.jpg

Download:

7Base Natural 3D Labia + 3D Pubic Hair.zip

Texture:

3D Pubic Hair, textures are included and ready to use. (both Color and Black)

3D Labia, assuming that you are familiar with Photoshop and Skyrim character body textures.

You need to edit you currently using femalebody_1.dds, femalebody_msn.dds and femalebody_s.dds.

Import the Labia images in Leito's Labia texture.psd (2048x2048), I named the layer to the corresponding file.

It's already cut with border indicator on four corners, so it will fit snap to the right location.

You need to resize the labia texture if your skin texture is not in 2048x2048 resolution.

Other Body:

UNPB +PREGNANCY ==3D Labia + 3D Pubic Hair== (New: 11.03.2013)

7BASE BOMBSHELL ==3D Labia + 3D Pubic Hair== (New: 11.03.2013)

7BASE NATURAL ==3D Labia + 3D Pubic Hair== (Updated: 11.03.2013)

DREAM GIRL TBBP ==3D Labia + 3D Pubic Hair== (Updated: 11.03.2013)

I also love the Bombshell outfits and the Cleavage outfits for 7B, but have you actually compared the bodies side by side in nifskope...in game?

Demonhunter made 3 versions of TBBP. The first I instantly enjoyed over sevennity's original, but I love butt jiggle, cause spending time staring at asses....is excellent game design!! I enhanced the butt a bit over Demonhunter's  to my joy...when the version 2 arrived. It had such nice weightpainting I abandoned my modified version. Finally the version 3...well all my custom races use version 3, while my vanilla races are CBBE. So I get to see all CBBE armors, and with the remodeled series Standalone versions, I can replace the craftable armors with 7b ones so all my custom gals can wear them!

I use the HDT physics mod version 9-28, though getting physics to work is troublesome for some. Still, when naked the girls look incredible moving around, with the breasts flattening, bobbing and swaying very much like real world tits, and when they stand still...presto, they take on the TBBP shape, which is almost bombshell, except with nuclear DEMONSAUCE on them!

Even if you just try it without HDT, basic TBBP will give you drool power. You will struggle to care what bombshell was supposed to look like...

Being a legs & feet guy myself, it's the juicy thighs and calves that appeal to me on the bombshell body. I used 7B natural for a while before deciding to try out the bombshell variant and ever since I've absolutely fallen in love with it. The differences between the two versions really stand out for me since I made a lot of armor/clothing conversions for both bodies for personal use. While the other variants are still damned good (because 7B body is just that awesome), it comes down to preference for me. Right now I'm actually trying to add TBBP weights on the bombshell body but have been failing miserably. Until someone more capable makes a quality release, I'll be trying to do it myself. :P

Being a legs & feet guy myself, it's the juicy thighs and calves that appeal to me on the bombshell body. I used 7B natural for a while before deciding to try out the bombshell variant and ever since I've absolutely fallen in love with it. The differences between the two versions really stand out for me since I made a lot of armor/clothing conversions for both bodies for personal use. While the other variants are still damned good (because 7B body is just that awesome), it comes down to preference for me. Right now I'm actually trying to add TBBP weights on the bombshell body but have been failing miserably. Until someone more capable makes a quality release, I'll be trying to do it myself. :P

I share your opinion. All the 7B bodies have great thighs (especially the hamstrings), but the Bombshell knees and calves are in my taste very nicely done.

3D Labia credit to Leito86 (Body by Leito).

3D Pubic Hair credit to DorkDiva (Hairy Frazetta Vagina).

Screenshot:

attachicon.gif7Base Natural Labia 1.jpgattachicon.gif7Base Natural Labia 2.jpg

Download:

attachicon.gif7Base Natural Labia + 3D Pubic Hair.zip

Texture:

Body by Leito: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/37807//?

(You need to import manually the labia texture part in the texture and normal map to your currently used skin, using Photoshop or GIMP)

Other Body:

DREAM GIRL TBBP ==3D Labia + 3D Pubic Hair==

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22461-req-transfer-the-labia-and-pubes-from-one-nif-to-another/?do=findComment&comment=556839

Hi

Thank you for doing this :P

I cant make it look like in your screenshot: Just tried it out and it looks like this(in my game)

post-28-0-26031400-1383287647_thumb.jpgpost-28-0-19749400-1383287666_thumb.jpg way to light...! is it me ? or can it be helped? Did i miss something?(textures)

Thanx

3D Labia credit to Leito86 (Body by Leito).

3D Pubic Hair credit to DorkDiva (Hairy Frazetta Vagina).

Screenshot:

Download:

attachicon.gif7Base Natural Labia + 3D Pubic Hair.zip

Texture:

(You need to import manually the labia texture part in the texture and normal map to your currently used skin, using Photoshop or GIMP)

Other Body:

DREAM GIRL TBBP ==3D Labia + 3D Pubic Hair==

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22461-req-transfer-the-labia-and-pubes-from-one-nif-to-another/?do=findComment&comment=556839

Hi

Thank you for doing this :P

I cant make it look like in your screenshot: Just tried it out and it looks like this(in my game)

attachicon.gifScreenShot208.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot207.jpg way to light...! is it me ? or can it be helped? Did i miss something?(textures)

Thanx

Yes, you are missing the texture. You must download it here:

Texture:

You need to edit it with Photoshop or something, by copy-paste the labia texture part from Leito's Body texture to yours. The femalebody_1.dds and femalebody_1_msn.dds in the folder: C:\....\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character\female.

Or may be I just make it as a separated texture file...so it will be ready to use.

Hi

yes missing textures i thought so... :-/

Photoshop/gimp..!!! thats over my head ( i had the naive thought that i just could use the Leito textures...nothing comes easy)

I really like that pussy

Could you maybe make the hole package? :angel: (as doing the work )

Thanks for the instructive nifscope thing anyway

Thanx

Edit: Just read your last line:...that would be exelent

Hi

Photoshop/gimp..!!! thats over my head ( i had the naive thought that i just could use the Leito textures...nothing comes easy)

I really like that pussy

Thanx

Done! :)

Please redownload it. It's now separated texture files under the name femalelabia_x.dds. I also included the pubic hair texture for both black (default) and hair color version. So, all necessary files is included, just extract to the the data folder and it will be ready to use.

Just inform me if there are something wrong.

Hi

I really like that pussy

Thanx

Please redownload it. It's now separated texture files under the name femalelabia_x.dds. I also included the pubic hair texture for both black (default) and hair color version. So, all necessary files is included, just extract to the the data folder and it will be ready to use.

Hi thanks for your effort, but i still got the missing texture thing with the labia. just drop the data overwrote the meshes/textures right? the body/hair shows up allright not the labias.....?

Thanx

Hi

I really like that pussy

Thanx

Hi thanks for your effort, but i still got the missing texture thing with the labia. just drop the data overwrote the meshes/textures right? the body/hair shows up allright not the labias.....?

Thanx

Yes, you need to overwrite the files.

It's a new mesh that pointing to the separated texture files.

Hi

I really like that pussy

Thanx

Thanx

Hi

Textures overwrite textures=check Meshes overwrite meshes=check

Sorry to be a pain but i cant make the labia textures to show in game the other textures(from your upload) shows fine?Like in the pictures i posted earlier

Thanx

Hi

I really like that pussy

Thanx

Thanx

Hi

Textures overwrite textures=check Meshes overwrite meshes=check

Sorry to be a pain but i cant make the labia textures to show in game the other textures(from your upload) shows fine?Like in the pictures i posted earlier

Thanx

I confuse. Can you tell me to be more specific?

Don't use the old mesh. Use the new one and put the textures in the right place.

Hi

Sorry if i confuse you

I do as you say i shall do, but it does not work for me

post-28-0-92305200-1383429087_thumb.jpg

The labia looks like this(picture) the rest look ok (body+hair)

English is not my language so im in doubt if i can explain it better, but im not the only one this happens to

Thanx :shy:

The problem is the "Skin Tint" shader texture set paths in the nif gets overwritten with the "Skin Texture Set" you set in the esp, every object with that shader will be overwritten. That's why the seperate texture will not be used.

Thank you for the info.

I think if that the problem, then there's no solution for it. People should use Photoshop, GIMP or whatever photo editor that support layers and nVidia DDS plugin (to open DDS file). Then copy paste Leito's Labia texture in femalebody_1.dds, femalebody_n.dss, and femalebody_s.dds to the your currently using skin.

I need to reupload again the original files.

Done!

I reupload the old mesh.

But this time, I included the PSD file (2048x2048), so you don't need to download it from Body by Leito. The PSD is already well prepared with cut labia texture neatly, so you don't need to cut it by yourself. It's included 3 layers, named to the corresponding files that you need to copy to. It also has border indicator on the four corners, to make sure it will fit snap to the right position. If your skin textures are in the different size, you need to resize it to snap fit based on the border indicator on the four corners of labia texture.

Well...assuming that you are familiar with Photoshop or something...

7BASE BOMBSHELL ==3D Labia + 3D Pubic Hair==

Update:

11.03.2013: First upload!

Credit:

Screenshot:

post-85020-0-47418600-1383483457_thumb.jpgpost-85020-0-80965500-1383483442_thumb.jpg

Download:

7Base Bombshell 3D Labia + 3D Pubic Hair.zip

Texture:

3D Labia, assuming that you are familiar with Photoshop and Skyrim character body textures.

You need to edit you currently using femalebody_1.dds, femalebody_msn.dds and femalebody_s.dds.

Import the Labia images in Leito's Labia texture.psd (2048x2048), I named the layer to the corresponding file.

It's already cut with border indicator on four corners, so it will fit snap to the right location.

You need to resize the labia texture if your skin texture is not in 2048x2048 resolution.

Other Body:

Update:

11.03.2013: Reupload the original mesh, since separated texture doesn't work.

11.02.2013: Separated Labia texture file and included Pubic Hair texture.

Credit:

Screenshot:

Download:

attachicon.gif7Base Natural 3D Labia + 3D Pubic Hair.zip

Texture:

Other Body:

How can i remove the 3d pubic hair, and just keep the 3d labia