Addressing name calling between sexes. How do we keep relationships kinky but not toxic?

9 hours ago, AKM said:

intentionally designed to tear apart what should be a mutually supportive relationship between the sexes

in the contrary : you need to listen , to support the other first ( in away you submit ) . accepting the other and his or her world this is the task the human must do . ( me too ! )

as for feminist they have to shoot everywhere , anywhere , to show that woman existe and live ( not just a flower to foraging ) .

the ecologists did the same and they are more listened . 

for me it is not acceptable to hear women bitten to death or raped and even small thing like salary ; they are paid less than a man for the same job . ( i could go on in exemples ) .

yes men has their needs and they appropriate the rights , but women also . as there is still no equality between gender feminist would quit harping on .

should i talk about environment  : animals , trees , water , soil , air ( the bomerang is in the way back ) .

18 hours ago, dharvinia said:

we wake up tomorrow and all of one gender has disappeared

not quite ! 

men has x y chromosome while woman just  x x  , male has the possibility to have a child with another male with a lot of doctor assistance .

but female can not without a male  .

7 hours ago, Darkpig said:

Fuck it. Here is a cookie>:cookie:

here is another ones . :cookie:

7 hours ago, dharvinia said:

well Sophie that is the dilemma right.   Everyday we hand over to "whatever" all our personal data, our right to think, our right to a little privacy, all gone, and for what purpose? .

And, we ask that very question, yet we head down that path with glorious abandon.  All the while saying look how much better my life is.

Yes, what if not everyone is your friend, what if their intentions toward you are strictly dishonourable?

Well, I guess I don't have an answer to that either :<

On 9/30/2021 at 1:47 AM, AKM said:

But it did.  Both women for men, and men for women.  It's caused untold harm to the natural order of things that's been the basis of our species for 200,000 years plus.

All feminism did was change the women's masters from men to government. As soon as that happened, women showed their true face and the masks fell away, exposing their true attitude towards men. And it turned out to be a purely utilitarian attitude. For millennia, men were treated as a convenient provider of resources and services, nothing more. All that love and support that women offered in exchange was not a genuine gesture of gratitude but simply a theatrical act for the sake of their own survival. Notice how quickly most women replaced men with the government, how little hesitation and how few scruples they have when fleecing the men through the legal system. Have you ever heard of a woman saying in court that she doesn't want the assets to be split 50/50 because the man earned far more of the assets and it would be unfair towards the man? Probably never.

In other words, feminism exposed that many men were sleeping with the enemy for millennia. Would you prefer that women show their true colours or put an act and pretend they care about you? I would definitely prefer honesty.

On 9/30/2021 at 1:47 AM, AKM said:

Which effectively is saying "Don't worry, ladies.  Big Daddy government is Daddy now.  You don't need a man anymore, since Big Daddy government can, and will, provide far more than any man could ever hope to."

But you missed the most delicious part of this cunning scheme. The Daddy government will indeed provide more than any man could, but it is the man who will pay for everything. The man will be raising new slaves for the system, not the government. This kind of answers my questions why paternity frauds are not criminalised and DNA tests are not mandatory. The whole point is that it doesn't matter whether the slave is raising his or someone else's slave as long as the expense doesn't fall on the government's shoulders. Clever, isn't it?

On 10/2/2021 at 2:25 AM, catchyorbit said:

All feminism did was change the women's masters from men to government. As soon as that happened, women showed their true face and the masks fell away, exposing their true attitude towards men. And it turned out to be a purely utilitarian attitude. For millennia, men were treated as a convenient provider of resources and services, nothing more. All that love and support that women offered in exchange was not a genuine gesture of gratitude but simply a theatrical act for the sake of their own survival. Notice how quickly most women replaced men with the government, how little hesitation and how few scruples they have when fleecing the men through the legal system. Have you ever heard of a woman saying in court that she doesn't want the assets to be split 50/50 because the man earned far more of the assets and it would be unfair towards the man? Probably never.

In other words, feminism exposed that many men were sleeping with the enemy for millennia. Would you prefer that women show their true colours or put an act and pretend they care about you? I would definitely prefer honesty.

But you missed the most delicious part of this cunning scheme. The Daddy government will indeed provide more than any man could, but it is the man who will pay for everything. The man will be raising new slaves for the system, not the government. This kind of answers my questions why paternity frauds are not criminalised and DNA tests are not mandatory. The whole point is that it doesn't matter whether the slave is raising his or someone else's slave as long as the expense doesn't fall on the government's shoulders. Clever, isn't it?

As you said it is honesty. Women have rights now and that is likely not going to change. It still isn't perfect and both sides meaning mens' rights and womens' rights are keeping a close eye on the legal system made "by the people, for the people" to make sure justice is upheld.

It is also harder to identify the father is. With a woman you can tell as she becomes a beached whale before popping a baby out of her vajayjay. With men you need blood tests and shit to determine whether or not the father and the kid are related. I'd consider it more lazy lawmaking on the gubbermint's part rather than some big conspiracy. They are slowly learning that women aren't always the best caretakers for children. Have I said that before. I must be tired.

@Darkpig 

I think respect for each other is the one thing i can think off.

Before any relationship, there is a dance. A dance like hens do. We want to impress the other.

Some women do not talk to me. Its fine with me. People have their own reasons. Maybe i look just shit or i am appalling. 

Other like to talk and engage.

With age, i spend less time on why but rather on why not.
Life is short and i do not like to spend too much time on people where i know there are not really interested.

I am a talker. I can talks someone's ear away. Not everyone likes that. Plus i am vain. So that's another negative.

Respecting each other is so important.

It boils down to the realization that we all have our faults. There is not anyone perfect. Some people are not compatible but some thing they are a fit only to find out later, they weren't.

I am not too concerned about dating. I believe you can not force things in life. Everything happens at one point. I can not pretend that i am a big spender. Though its nice to pay your way into a relationship, is it the right way?

I rather find someone and do things together whatever that may be. Shared interests are so much valuable.

Eating out has no real meaning to me as you sit there and pretend to be a person you may not be.

Always be honest to yourself.

Sometimes i wish i could revers time and travel back in time to undo some mistakes i made in my life. I do have deep regrets myself. But you are making mistakes in life. Its probably unavoidable. Some people get lucky in their lives and make the right choices and find the Yang in their life. Did not happen to me though.

So in my late age, i try to be as honest to myself and not pretend to much what i am not. It is sometimes better to be alone than with someone your are not a fit.

Or to answer with U2, "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For".

*Society. Not sure why this is an issue for men. The times as hunters and gatherers are over for some time now. Women are an equal. Nothing more, nothing less.

5 hours ago, wutpickel said:

I think respect for each other is the one thing i can think off.

Before any relationship, there is a dance. A dance like hens do. We want to impress the other.

Some women do not talk to me. Its fine with me. People have their own reasons. Maybe i look just shit or i am appalling. 

Other like to talk and engage.

With age, i spend less time on why but rather on why not.
Life is short and i do not like to spend too much time on people where i know there are not really interested.

I am a talker. I can talks someone's ear away. Not everyone likes that. Plus i am vain. So that's another negative.

You don't sound all that vein to me. Maybe I was picturing Johnny Bravo as the ultimate symbol of vanity.

Respecting each other is so important.

It boils down to the realization that we all have our faults. There is not anyone perfect. Some people are not compatible but some thing they are a fit only to find out later, they weren't.

I am not too concerned about dating. I believe you can not force things in life.

Very true.

Everything happens at one point. I can not pretend that i am a big spender. Though its nice to pay your way into a relationship, is it the right way?

I'm going with no. Your money is yours to spend however you want but I would recommend using that money to pay off loans or save it for occasions when something goes terribly wrong. Besides much like pan handlers not all dates need the money. I would say try leaving money out of relationships when possible. Try making cards rather than buying them and things like that. Money is a tool not a get out of work free card.

I rather find someone and do things together whatever that may be. Shared interests are so much valuable.

Eating out has no real meaning to me as you sit there and pretend to be a person you may not be.

Always be honest to yourself.

Starting out as friends is likely the best option nowadays. If going out to eat split the bill but if you guys are starting to get comfortable you can start taking turns paying for lunch. When the relationship gets better you can start sharing toothbrushes you can start sharing other things as well. I'm just throwing ideas out.

*Society. Not sure why this is an issue for men. The times as hunters and gatherers are over for some time now. Women are an equal. Nothing more, nothing less.

Gender equality in the Legal Justice System is still a learning experience for every government all over the world. So far my thread is going by the steps individuals can take more than the barriers in the way. I am trying to keep an open mind about those barriers with the end goal of helping break through them.

12 hours ago, Darkpig said:

I'm going with no. Your money is yours to spend however you want but I would recommend using that money to pay off loans or save it for occasions when something goes terribly wrong. Besides much like pan handlers not all dates need the money. I would say try leaving money out of relationships when possible. Try making cards rather than buying them and things like that. Money is a tool not a get out of work free card.

Don't know. It really depends on the person and if the other person is ok to pay too. But we are talking about dates and there i seem to agree. Money should not be the thing that tips the favor. I think i read once on a dully web page for people of 50, that there a certain marker where you know that the person is not right for you by choices and requests of the other.

So you have to be careful to make the right choice. Money is one thing that can divide people very quickly.

Starting out as friends is likely the best option nowadays. If going out to eat split the bill but if you guys are starting to get comfortable you can start taking turns paying for lunch. When the relationship gets better you can start sharing toothbrushes you can start sharing other things as well. I'm just throwing ideas out.

Actually i think it is always the better choice. Normally you already have things in common. I do not like dating apps or dating platforms. Things have to come naturally or they do not.

To meet someone you do not know, its hard to have a basis and it would take a long time to know the person. Normally people are not forthcoming of what person they are and if they are are a fit.

Gender equality in the Legal Justice System is still a learning experience for every government all over the world. So far my thread is going by the steps individuals can take more than the barriers in the way. I am trying to keep an open mind about those barriers with the end goal of helping break through them.

I think what scares men is the shift in social norms. This can be and probably is, very scary. Most people are conservative because change is hard. I can not say that i am above that either. Sometimes i try to imagine how it is to be a women and i think this is scary.

12 hours ago, wutpickel said:

I think what scares men is the shift in social norms. This can be and probably is, very scary. Most people are conservative because change is hard. I can not say that i am above that either. Sometimes i try to imagine how it is to be a women and i think this is scary.

Change is also scary for women as well. Even in the early days of the feminist movement some women were scared as hell about how this movement would affect them. I'm still not exactly sure what a conservative is. Are they on an episode of hoarders? Actually don't answer that its a joke. I know what it means to conserve something and some things should be preserved but at the same time some things need to be let go. Being a woman isn't that bad as half the population are women and last time I checked nobody wanted to be snail so yeah.