Tales Of Arise [PC] Mods

7 hours ago, ALALALFA said:

Also, I have received some requests, but I don't think I will respond to most of them this time as I am not as motivated as before. My apologies.

You have done god's work here honestly. I am trying to create a mod similar to what you do but there are zero guide for actually editing existing psk model and removing/ replacing parts of clothing as well as adding custom clothing like underwear. I want to do that for Rinwell's ceremonial garb outfit; Just replacing the shorts with a skirt and underwear with possible cloth physics.  I would definitely appreciate a written guide for that but I understand if that is way too much of a request.

Edited by crimson1993
2 hours ago, crimson1993 said:

You have done god's work here honestly. I am trying to create a mod similar to what you do but there are zero guide for actually editing existing psk model and removing/ replacing parts of clothing as well as adding custom clothing like underwear. I want to do that for Rinwell's ceremonial garb outfit; Just replacing the shorts with a skirt and underwear with possible cloth physics.  I would definitely appreciate a written guide for that but I understand if that is way too much of a request.

You may want to refer to the TOA Discord modding-guide page linked on the previous page.

1 hour ago, ALALALFA said:

You may want to refer to the TOA Discord modding-guide page linked on the previous page.

I have. It's not too much help because there are no specific guide at all for replacing parts of the models and adding new piece of outfit. There are loads of audio extraction guides, an animation guide, and two non-commentery video that gives me no clue as to how to go by doing what you do.

I have managed to use umodel to import the psk mesh to blender, and add the tga texture to it but then, say, once I start editing it at all, idk how I can go about updating the textures at all.

Edited by crimson1993
On 10/5/2023 at 5:33 PM, castlevenia said:

@ALALALFA thanks for what you have done! And pardon my delay because I am trying to fix some problems on noble ash, I can do it myself. Can you make further adjustments on this costume by removing these parts in your leisure. I don't know how to add the nude to these parts thank you really man. I have done it for three days and always problems. just this one outfit please

IMG_20231005_172851.jpg

52 minutes ago, Ailong said:

spaming request

as a result, all requests are ignored

Whatever man. But if someone can finish the request, I will definitely share the tool. And this is not spamming request, I want it sincerely. I waited for months only posted it three times. So many people posted their requests these days, why I can't post mine. Additionally, I got a free camera tool for exchange

7 hours ago, castlevenia said:

if there is anyone can finish this request, I can share a free camera tool for exchange. This tool can also be applied in most ue4 games like ff7 remake

IMG_20231103_151511.jpg

IMG_20230908_162223.jpg

You mean the UE4 unlocker? Thats not a bargaining chip you think it is.

Also it doesnt work very well in ToA as it cant be used with a controller. I talked to the creator directly about it.

43 minutes ago, tigers said:

You mean the UE4 unlocker? Thats not a bargaining chip you think it is.

Also it doesnt work very well in ToA as it cant be used with a controller. I talked to the creator directly about it.

But for pc users is enough. It function well and I don't meant to use that as a bargain. I just want someone to finish this request because this has been ignored for a long time and I desperately want it be finished. In this way I think I should offer something at least meaning no offense

After many many many trial and error, this is the best iteration of the outfit I have managed to make. Since there are no skirt version of the ceremonial owl garb, I decided to make one and it was..quite an ordeal for how simple it should have been but here it is.  Enjoy!

And also, if you want to improve it and make it as good as the chirarism versions, I would be happy to lend you the blend file.

Cere Garb Rinwell.jpg

RinwellCeremonialGarbSkirt_P.pak

Edited by crimson1993
On 11/24/2023 at 1:12 PM, castlevenia said:

if there is anyone can finish this request, I can share a free camera tool for exchange. This tool can also be applied in most ue4 games like ff7 remake

IMG_20231103_151511.jpg

IMG_20230908_162223.jpg

get a life moron, you've been spamming request when I've read the history.

Since I was not quite fond of Silvervox's full on armorless version of Kisara's Samurai outfits, I decided to meld that mod with the vanilla one while removing most of the shin guards. The underwear Silvervox used was the the swimsuit versions. So, I also matched them with each of the armor. When I checked, all of them did work fine but if something does screw up, I will try to fix it as soon as possible. Enjoy!

3ad3bb95a891d3696a5367d4749a5ed7.jpg

7de13558ac691f34a65f6f717c6ef12f.jpg

31a31c6c19583c741b83fc991aeb1fc9.jpg

KisaraSamuraiSkirtA_P.pak KisaraSamuraiSkirtB_P.pak KisaraSamuraiSkirtC_P.pak

1 hour ago, castlevenia said:

Then tell me what should I do if I want a request be responded

You shouldn't do anything, you can't force people to be interested in doing your request. If you posted a request and got no answers, then it's not that people didn't see it, but more so that there's no interest in it by someone who can actually do it. So you'll either have to learn to do it yourself or accept that you won't get the mod you want.

Honestly though, there was only one user here taking random requests and he admittedly got burned out from that, so I feel like expecting your request to get done is just setting yourself up for disappointment.

2 hours ago, castlevenia said:

Then tell me what should I do if I want a request be responded

Modders typically only create things they are personally interested in. Either wait until that modder becomes interested in your request, or pay well, and somebody will help you with your request.