15 hours ago, crajjjj said:

you have 2 pregnancy mods at the same time - FM and hentai pregnancy. Disable one.

OOOOHH okay. So I actually didnt have hentai pregnancy installed. It was a patch from Sexlab ASL to lactate during some sexlab scenes while either being pregnant in hentaipregnancy or while being infected with chaurus eggs from Estrus Chaurus. 
But this patch actually came with the hentaipregnancy.esm. After renaming/deleting the esm everything works as intended!
Thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, MEyahMegusta said:

So slight hiccup, this mod doesn't seem to update at all in regards to arousal/pee/fart
Seems to stay the same and never update, or take so absurdly long that its not useful... On my end though personally it hasn't updated at all so I am inclined to believe there is a separate problem at play.

Same thing happens to me as well. I also have INeed widget and it updates very slow. It takes 10 - 15 seconds for it to update instead of immediately

Edited by DeathHead999

I found one bug that isn't very significant, but does deliver some unnecessary action

SLWidgets I have present in the MCM Recorder record when starting a new game. It puts up all the necessary checks, however the UI does not appear until I manually open SLWidgets in MCM and exit it. Without changing any settings. Saving/Loading doesn't force the UI to appear either.

And one more question, is there any support planned for YameteKudasai icons?

On 1/10/2024 at 6:07 PM, rootruaz said:

I found one bug that isn't very significant, but does deliver some unnecessary action

SLWidgets I have present in the MCM Recorder record when starting a new game. It puts up all the necessary checks, however the UI does not appear until I manually open SLWidgets in MCM and exit it. Without changing any settings. Saving/Loading doesn't force the UI to appear either.

And one more question, is there any support planned for YameteKudasai icons?

I've tested it and it seems like an AE bug in the MCM recorder. In SE enable/disable button recording works ok.

I've improved the load settings function as a workaround - it works in AE for some reason with MCM Recorder.

On 1/13/2024 at 8:27 AM, foreveraloneguy said:

Any chance for SGO3 support? I use milk addict and a few other mods which require SGO3 and don't support SGO4. 

It makes more sense to make a patch for milk addict to support SGO4. Maybe I'll take a look at that cause it looks important. 

What are the few other mods? 

On 1/15/2024 at 2:28 AM, Hacksaw1234 said:

I'm getting duplicates of the icons on random occasions. I followed the installation notes, am I missing something here?

Read carefully the trouble shooting section. And recheck esps

Hi, with the latest version when using SGO4 but not MME the lactacid icon gets activated but cannot be deactivated as you need MME active to be able to toggle it; as it has no function without MME it would be nice if it didn't auto-activate in this case.

Is it possible to have a simple widget that shows which stage of an animation youre currently in?
Like stage 3/5 or something.
Might seem pretty pointless but its nice to know when the final stage is about to appear wihen using mods like Deadly Drain and so on.

On 1/13/2024 at 8:27 AM, foreveraloneguy said:

Any chance for SGO3 support? I use milk addict and a few other mods which require SGO3 and don't support SGO4. 

Imo makes more sense to do a milk addict patch

2 hours ago, -alpha- said:

Is it possible to have a simple widget that shows which stage of an animation youre currently in?
Like stage 3/5 or something.
Might seem pretty pointless but its nice to know when the final stage is about to appear wihen using mods like Deadly Drain and so on.

Quite complicated  + Using SLSO so makes little sense

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

is there any dictionary with icons? I installed mod and not much changed regarding me knowing shit, because I have no idea what icons mean XD

Also mod page claims it supports both EggFactory and EstrusChaurus/Spider/Dwemer. I have both but egg-pregnancy icon only shows up for Estrus* mods. EggFactory doesn't seem to trigger icon. Is it compatible only with some specific port of EggFactory? I'm using Haun's port with Haun's SL addon.

Edited by Lapsio
On 4/2/2024 at 6:44 PM, zittonâ…¡ said:

I sure that MCM loaded successful, but unfortunatly, there are no icons on my screen.

Did you enable SL Widgets in the MCM?

You have to wait for it to do it's thing then enable the individual widgets before leaving the MCM

• 1 month later...