BimboTrap Posted July 30 Posted July 30 (edited) 23 minutes ago, spicydoritos said: Outfits from these versions won't be located by CCOI's scripts because the plugin names are different from the CBBE craftable versions. I'm not sure why they released these conversions as standalone mods instead of regular FG conversions for the existing craftable mods. I wonder if the internal data is same enough that I could just rename the .esp I guess I'll have to compare the versions in F04Edit UPDATE: Unfortunately, no. All the entries also have an added "FG" suffix so these are incompatible with any mods for the original CCO, which is lame and confusing. Edited July 30 by BimboTrap
noposok Posted August 30 Posted August 30 hello ! i run a modpack called sandland... it runs your mod but all of the captive outfits and plugs dont show up and no one on the discord knows how to fix lol any suggestions ?
spicydoritos Posted August 30 Author Posted August 30 2 hours ago, noposok said: hello ! i run a modpack called sandland... it runs your mod but all of the captive outfits and plugs dont show up and no one on the discord knows how to fix lol any suggestions ? I would first suggest double-checking that you've followed this guidance in the mod description: Spoiler CCOI draws its clothing from several other mods; it does not have any clothing of its own. So first, install any or all of the clothing mods listed under "Soft Requirements" down below. Build the clothing in Bodyslide as usual. Afterwards, install CCOI. Open up its MCM menu, adjust the settings to your liking, and then press the “Inject All Clothing” option. Clothing will only appear on newly spawned captives once this step is complete! Captives who are already spawned will be unaffected. If you've done all that and still have issues, then please repeat the steps with papyrus logging active. Be sure to find some fresh captives so CCOI can attempt to run its functions. Then post the log and I can let you know if I see any obvious problems.
Cerberus_sr Posted September 6 Posted September 6 Please help! I have a problem with a mod. I can't integrate clothing into the game. I press the button in the MCM, and nothing happens! It feels like the button isn't being pressed. All the other switches work. I've met all the requirements and installed different versions. I also tried installing it on a clean game—nothing worked. I don't know what else to try. Sorry, English isn't my language.
spicydoritos Posted September 6 Author Posted September 6 1 hour ago, Cerberus_sr said: Please help! I have a problem with a mod. I can't integrate clothing into the game. I press the button in the MCM, and nothing happens! It feels like the button isn't being pressed. All the other switches work. I've met all the requirements and installed different versions. I also tried installing it on a clean game—nothing worked. I don't know what else to try. Sorry, English isn't my language. I don't know of anything that would prevent the injection button from working, unless there is a problem with MCM itself. Given the recent game updates I would check and make sure you have installed the correct version of MCM for your game. 2
Cerberus_sr Posted September 8 Posted September 8 On 9/6/2026 at 6:32 PM, spicydoritos said: I don't know of anything that would prevent the injection button from working, unless there is a problem with MCM itself. Given the recent game updates I would check and make sure you have installed the correct version of MCM for your game. You were right! I had to change the entire interface. Thank you so much for the tip! 1
Cerberus_sr Posted September 12 Posted September 12 (edited) Hello, spicydoritos! I’m back asking for advice. I still can't get the clothing injected into the game! Everything works fine in MCM—it reports that the clothing has been injected upon exiting the menu—but the items don't actually appear on the captives. I’ve been reinstalling the clothing (experimenting with Vtaw), and a question came up: I use the FIS - The NEW FallUI Item Sorter 2.1; could that be the cause? The clothing names in the Chemistry Station show up with tags like [Armor], etc. Also, does converting the clothing to FG affect the injection process? Once again, I apologize; I have to use an online translator since English isn't my native language. Also, naked NPCs have started appearing—only male ones.😄 Edited September 12 by Cerberus_sr
spicydoritos Posted September 12 Author Posted September 12 12 hours ago, Cerberus_sr said: it reports that the clothing has been injected upon exiting the menu—but the items don't actually appear on the captives First be sure you are looking at newly spawned captives. Captives that already exist before injection won't have clothing added. Second, check your MCM settings. There are various options to select chance for captives to have no clothing. 12 hours ago, Cerberus_sr said: I use the FIS - The NEW FallUI Item Sorter 2.1; could that be the cause? The clothing names in the Chemistry Station show up with tags like [Armor], etc If it only changes the armor names, it should be find. CCOI scripts depend on the FormID records in the original clothing plugin. As far as I know, the item sorter mods don't change those records. However, if you converted any of the clothing mod plugins to esl, that would alter the FormIDs and CCOI would no longer work. 12 hours ago, Cerberus_sr said: Also, does converting the clothing to FG affect the injection process? No, not at all. That's just a mesh change. I use FG myself. I can make a better diagnosis with a papyrus log. 1
Cerberus_sr Posted September 13 Posted September 13 (edited) 15 hours ago, spicydoritos said: I can make a better diagnosis with a papyrus log I started over; I installed the Vtaw 5-8 clothing mod in Sanctuary, but when I arrived in Concord, the captives were naked. Papyrus.0.log Could all the bugs be caused by MO2? Edited September 13 by Cerberus_sr
spicydoritos Posted September 13 Author Posted September 13 (edited) 10 hours ago, Cerberus_sr said: I started over; I installed the Vtaw 5-8 clothing mod in Sanctuary, but when I arrived in Concord, the captives were naked. Papyrus.0.log 70.68 kB · 1 download Could all the bugs be caused by MO2? Papyrus log says injection is working. What MCM settings are you using? For testing purposes, I advise you to use these Global Settings: Spoiler There is no conflict using this mod with MO2. You can also use this console command to spawn a new captive at your location for testing: CQF EBCC_CaptiveManager CreateCaptive 14 Edited to add one more question: Which version of Commonwealth Captives are you using? You must use version 0.95 or higher. Prior versions did not include the outfit records that CCOI depends on. Edited September 13 by spicydoritos 1
Cerberus_sr Posted September 14 Posted September 14 (edited) 12 hours ago, spicydoritos said: Edited to add one more question: Which version of Commonwealth Captives are you using You were right. The problem was with *Commonwealth Captives*, even though version 1.12 was installed. And one last question: your version 1.16 supports a lot of clothing, but the archive contains far fewer ESP files—is that correct? And a huge thank you for your help! Edited September 14 by Cerberus_sr
spicydoritos Posted September 14 Author Posted September 14 4 hours ago, Cerberus_sr said: And one last question: your version 1.16 supports a lot of clothing, but the archive contains far fewer ESP files—is that correct? Yes, that's correct. The extra plugins allow me to use clothing with a specific material swap (i.e. "damaged" instead of the default appearance). An additional plugin is not needed if all the chosen clothing from a mod uses the base material. Glad to hear you got things working! 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now