Couples Animation Not Working

I was thinking of piggybacking off someone else's post but decided against it to do my own as I got a lot to type in.

I'll start off with, I had last played sims in either February or March of this year. Beyond that I do not remember too much. I then went out of state early April and came back end of July. The device I was playing Sims 4 on, had went kaput, and decided to wait until after I got back from being out of state to transfer everything on the laptop's hard drive to my new desktop PC. I finally got around to transferring everything over and decided to do a new family save on Sims 4. I input my regular cheats so I could get started on my new plan, I canceled the Welcome Wagon event and told my female Sim to start a vaginal animation with her spouse. It tried to queue up, it popped up, but it never fully registered. I tried it again on the same bed, then tried elsewhere, it still did not queue up properly/register. I decided to do female solo on the bed and that surprisingly queued up properly.

When I decided to freshly install Sims 4 onto new PC, I opted to remove some packs as I no longer wished to use them ((I am jointly sharing the Origin account with my cousin)) I updated Wicked Whims and the one animation Author I was trying to use. After I saw the animations weren't queueing up, I took it upon myself to remove some mod animations that I knew were from Wicked Whims main website hub ((there were probably some I didn't cross check with)) and moved them onto my desktop. I repaired then updated the game. I cannot recall if I tried to play Sims that night or the following day but once it updated all packs ((I decided to let the game bring in the packs I no longer wanted, thinking this was an issue)). I load up into the game and it was telling me, hey thanks for buying Sims and these packs and gave little details about said packs. I cycled through and closed out each one and once I got done, the New Game and Load Game buttons were gone. Somehow, all my saves were wiped but in the Saves file folder, they were still jointly there. I had a friend help me. We moved/erased some things ((that I cannot quite recall right now)) and did a complete install of Sims 4. I did a new save after the fresh new install, exited game and came back. The throwaway save was there but my original saves were no longer there. We worked on it a little bit more before I called a temporary quit on it as it was just frustrating me and getting me no where's.

Then one day I decided to remove some saves to a file folder on my desktop, to see what would happen out of curiosity. Lo and behold, that actually brought back majority of my saves, while some are still "missing". I decided to, for the time being, not re-add those saves just quite yet. I went to my latest save that I had done before this whole mess began and tried to do animations again, couples animation did not queue up any still. To add note, the throwaway save file oddly never showed up in the saves file folder in the system ever, even after I moved some saves to desktop.

Currently, Wicked Whims is the 165i version. Sims 4 is 1.78.58.1030. When I last saw the one animations Author I was trying to use, I did update their animation and it was on the up and up ((so far have NOT gone back yet to see if they done a new version)). I had actually tried some other couples animations and they too were not queueing up. I can't recall the author of the solo animation on the bed I tried out and to see if it was outdated ((usually depending on the animations pack, even if they are outdated, they still tended to work)). I also get no exceptions for Wicked Whims, I did get an exception one time for NisaKs Wicked Perversions mod but I have not looked into that further at the current moment as usually whenever the exception popped up, I was still able to play the game and do animations normally.

Is there anything else that I am currently missing? Or was there an update while I was gone that something needs to be done first before being able to do couples animations, or is there something deeper/hidden that I am missing?

7 hours ago, DustyAngel said:

Is there anything else that I am currently missing? Or was there an update while I was gone that something needs to be done first before being able to do couples animations, or is there something deeper/hidden that I am missing?

The last major game update to 1.77 broke tons of mods and 1.78 was just minor but it's important to have the latest game updates irregardless.

Wicked Whims had a major update too and changed the way data is loaded, stored/saved.

Look in your saves and delete anything Wicked Whims and WickedPervs.

If you have Wicked Whims in the WickedWhimsMod folder move out the saved settings folder to desktop for now.

Then delete your localthumbcache.pkg, (do this whenever you add, remove, or update mods or the game itself)

(Old cached game/mod data gets mixed with new data and screws up the game)

All other script mods need to be updated too.

I like MCCC because it has better error reporting along with tons of other useful game features.

Now Animations whether new or old usually work no matter which game or WW version you have.

I put all mine into a folder named Wicked Animations.

Grey Naya

Motherloadsims

Azmodan22 Normal

Mike24

Lupobianco

OLL

Anarcis

etc.

These are the best one's to have starting out anyway.

Now when you get the game running OK it's time for Wicked settings.

WW Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Intensity: Extreme

(This is only a Button to flip other WW settings to make sex easier, somewhat like a cheat)

Fine tuning individual settings comes later once things are working.

So ask here if you need certain things changed to your preferences. 

On 9/2/2021 at 5:58 AM, Scorpio said:

Look in your saves and delete anything Wicked Whims and WickedPervs.

If you have Wicked Whims in the WickedWhimsMod folder move out the saved settings folder to desktop for now.

Then delete your localthumbcache.pkg, (do this whenever you add, remove, or update mods or the game itself)

(Old cached game/mod data gets mixed with new data and screws up the game)

All other script mods need to be updated too.

I like MCCC because it has better error reporting along with tons of other useful game features.

I am just coming back here to double check before I go in and inadvertently mess stuff up further:

Look in my saves and delete anything, that pertains to the file folders up above my saves down below correct?

As for the If you have Wicked Whims in the Mod folder, I'm not sure I quite follow it. The _Scripts and then _Tuning part of the mod is in the file folder WickedWimsMod and under Mods file folder, what part should I be moving to desktop?

Is there a dummy guide on how to use MCCC? I've never used it before and never found a need to do so. I do vaguely recall trying it out last year at my cousin's recommendation and I remember being confused/stuck by it and since I couldn't figure out how to use it on my own, I promptly removed it and never went back to it again. I know unfortunately at this point, I probably have a buttload of script mods and cannot remember them all so I need something to help me go in and find outdated mods hopefully. To note, there are some mods that I do have favorited in under Sims 4 bookmark folder on internet browser, so I have some but not all and I'm not sure if I could figure out how to use MCCC or find an alternative to dig in and update outdated script mods.

Thank you for the help/advice so far though.

7 hours ago, DustyAngel said:

Look in my saves and delete anything, that pertains to the file folders up above my saves down below correct?

The idea is to remove old outdated data/settings and start fresh.

With the game and mod updates the localthumbcache.pkg in your TS 4 folder should be deleted every time you add, remove, or update mods or the game.

Your Saves folder has old WW settings and Nisa's Wicked Perversions settings that might need to be removed to start fresh.

They will make new ones when you load the game again.

Mods/WickedWhimsMod (2 Files only named TURBODRIVER one is a script and one is a package)

Nothing else in here to start with, but a settings folder will show up after you load your game again.

That old settings folder should also be removed for now to start fresh.

I've never looked for a manual for MCCC but there might be help on Wiki or Youtube.

I guess you have to have a specific thing you want to change.

Asking for help here is fine as many ppl here are helpful.

MCCC default settings are fine as is but we change the settings to fit our game play style.

After playing around with Sims and Mods for Years you learn how to do certain things but you can't learn them all overnight.

Just install MCCC for now and worry about settings later.

Now the next thing is since some game updates break mods you need to know what you have installed.

I can't remember all of mine but I do know most of them.

This is why organizing your Mods folders is important so you can look and see exactly what you have installed.

Mods/Body Details Wild Guy's

Mods/Clothing

Mods/Hairstyles

Mods/Nails

Mods/MCCC

Mods/Nisa's Wicked Perversions

Mods/Skin Overlays

etc.

Everything you download and install should go into a folder.

Note: these are all one folder deep in Mods so script mods will run.

Other sites have threads for Broken Mods and links to updated mods after a game update breaks things.

They don't allow discussion of adult mods or drug mods so those types you look here or ask.

This was from the last big game patch for v1.77 and v1.78 didn't really break anything.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/991971/broken-updated-mods-cc-july-21-cottage-living-patch/

8 hours ago, DustyAngel said:

Thank you for the help/advice so far though.

More information overload for you...

Next Tuesday we have another game patch coming out that will likely break more stuff again.

This is when having your Origin account set to not allow automatic game updates don't catch you by surprise.

Then you play the game Offline for several days while broken mods get checked/fixed.

It gives you time to wait for all the broken mods to be updated without fighting with errors in your game.

I always launch Origin first and never use the Sims 4 Shortcut.

Then I can see what is going on and go offline first.

I almost never play the game online as it can cause problems and slow things down IMO.

Load Origin and Sign in.

Select Origin > Application Settings (top left menu)

I disable all switches except Origin Updates as this doesn't hurt anything.

After that use the same menu above to 'go offline'

Then My Game Library below and Pick Sims 4 and Play. 

This is assuming you bought your game from Origin of course. 

Edited by Scorpio

Yeah, alright that makes sense. I'm just making sure I double check everything because I tried doing it on my own annnnd well, that turned into a nightmare ((Usually I can Google what I need to do and I do recall seeing in the sims forums what they suggest to do, so I tried doing that and it just got out of control)).

I guess I need to pour over and go save some where's in my bookmark folder of what mods I use. I never really had this much of an issue before with Sims 4 and stuff breaking over the years, if they do? I can mostly figure it out on my own. This latest one seemed to do a lot of damage and I just haven't had a chance to go over everything as I hoped things would have been simple after I was out of state.

Is it the deaderpool MCCC or does it matter where I go to find it? I do remember using deaderpool before but beyond that I dunno if there is multiple versions of it or not.

Ever since I did the reinstall of Sims 4, the Sims 4 shortcut has disappeared and I have yet to find a way to get it back, lol. So I have been using Origin to play that way.

I think all the packs for Sims 4 was through Origin, as I mentioned before, I share this account jointly with my cousin and I only bought one pack, City Living, through Origin and she was the one that bought all the others but I am going to guess, she did buy them through Origin and I'll look through to toggle off the updates and such.

I do sometimes tend to play Offline, unless I'm playing Newcrest? I think it's called and pretty much no lots are placed down so I spruce it up myself or I find a house to use since me creating houses is a failure and a half xD

When I get the chance, I'll definitely go through everything script mods wise and reorganize things and get it all straightened out!

5 hours ago, DustyAngel said:

Is it the deaderpool MCCC or does it matter where I go to find it?

Yes he is the author of that mod.

https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/

Not the best idea to share an Origin Account with someone else for several reasons.

You should create your own account as it doesn't cost anything.

Buy your game and packs from CD Keys for much cheaper than EA/Origin and they send you the Redeem Code via Email.

Then you redeem the Code on Origin and install.

The codes are the same as you get when you buy from a store.

Easy if you have paypal or use a credit card, and you can buy a c. card and load it with how much you can afford.

https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games?platforms=Origin

Sometimes Origin has a better price for the Base Game as I've seen it for around 5 bucks US.

Okie doke, I wasn't sure as I poked around some other links and I wanted to be on safe side that deaderpool is the correct one.

I appreciate your concern but at the moment, I do not have the resources to get my own version of Sims 4 and whatever else I may want. I reckon when it becomes an issue, I'll look into it then but for now, account sharing is the only option I have to continue playing Sims 4.

4 hours ago, DustyAngel said:

Okie doke, I wasn't sure as I poked around some other links and I wanted to be on safe side that deaderpool is the correct one.

I appreciate your concern but at the moment, I do not have the resources to get my own version of Sims 4 and whatever else I may want. I reckon when it becomes an issue, I'll look into it then but for now, account sharing is the only option I have to continue playing Sims 4.

Understandable, some must do what they must due to RL circumstances.

Organizing your Mods first should be a priority then as it helps sort out problems later on.

Thank you. If I can get situated with MCCC and look to find my mods, I'll definitely reorganize them. 

As I've been thinking on it, I think I mostly have CC and a dozen, more or less, mods but hopefully poring over everything, I can get it straightened out.

If I have any issues still, should I come back to this thread or make a completely new one? I gotta convince myself to slowly fine tooth comb over everything and ever since I tried fixing Sims on my own, I've burnt out desire to play it at times.

7 minutes ago, DustyAngel said:

If I have any issues still, should I come back to this thread or make a completely new one?

You can post back here if you want.

Had another game update yesterday so some mods may not be updated yet like LittleMsSams mods.

She just got out of surgery so it might take a bit longer.

Okie doke.

I do believe I have some of her mods, at the moment, trying to decipher off top of my head what is CC and what is a mod is a bit tricky ((Have not fully touched upon Sims 4 due to RL issues)) but I do remember using some of her mods.

Though I am curious, even if you do not have the pack ((or any future pack, this one was Spa Day refresh and my cousin does not own the pack)), it could still cause problems with other mods that may not relate to Spa Day?

Thank you so much for the help you have given me so far.

1 hour ago, DustyAngel said:

Though I am curious, even if you do not have the pack ((or any future pack, this one was Spa Day refresh and my cousin does not own the pack)), it could still cause problems with other mods that may not relate to Spa Day?

Game patches are something that everyone who owns the game are required to install.

They range from bug fixes to functions that have been updated or newly created.

These are usually generic things that are not pack-related that everybody has available.

Even if you don't own the pack, the patch can still break any kind of mod depending on what EA patched.

2 hours ago, DustyAngel said:

No it's just the stupid way EA created the game code.

They have to edit the Base Game code to prepare for any new packs they release even if nobody buys them.

The normal method is to make game packs 'stand alone' like in Sims 3 so they don't add more garbage/bugs into the Base Games coding.

This keeps game bugs isolated to the packs themselves so they don't break the Base Game code and the Mods for it.

I don't know much about programming other than the mod creators claim that Sims 4 game code is a disaster.

Some Mods for Sims 4 will specify only to use if you have a certain pack installed.

WW for example only the Base Game is required but if you want Strip Clubs to work you need the Get to Work DLC.

Major mods like MCCC & Nisa's WP only require Base Game to work as do most others.   

4 hours ago, BatDood said:

Game patches are something that everyone who owns the game are required to install.

They range from bug fixes to functions that have been updated or newly created.

These are usually generic things that are not pack-related that everybody has available.

Even if you don't own the pack, the patch can still break any kind of mod depending on what EA patched.

3 hours ago, Scorpio said:

No it's just the stupid way EA created the game code.

They have to edit the Base Game code to prepare for any new packs they release even if nobody buys them.

The normal method is to make game packs 'stand alone' like in Sims 3 so they don't add more garbage/bugs into the Base Games coding.

This keeps game bugs isolated to the packs themselves so they don't break the Base Game code and the Mods for it.

I don't know much about programming other than the mod creators claim that Sims 4 game code is a disaster.

Some Mods for Sims 4 will specify only to use if you have a certain pack installed.

WW for example only the Base Game is required but if you want Strip Clubs to work you need the Get to Work DLC.

Major mods like MCCC & Nisa's WP only require Base Game to work as do most others.   

Well see, when I had this discussion with my cousin yesterday, I had warned of the update on Tuesday from Scorpio and she was treating it as: Well, I don't have Spa Day, so nothing should affect me so it made me wonder.

I know I have jointly shared her account for a while now but I couldn't quite remember if EA has done anything similar to this refresh or not. I at least know every new update that rolls out tend to well break stuff, or cripple it with how Cottage Living rolled out it seemed, so it made me quite curious to know that even if you don't own a pack in question that may get a refresh, if it could still break stuff if you didn't have said pack.

So now I know, even if you do not own the pack, anything could possibly break, just to be on the safe side.

Thank you guys!

file:///C:/Users/Amber/Documents/Electronic%20Arts/The%20Sims%204/Mods/McCmdCenter_AllModules_2021_2_1/mc_lastexception.html

I've been spending a little bit of time trying to go in and update stuff. I managed to understand the lingo for some of this stuff and either update and or remove mods I no longer want. I figured out LT stands for Life Tragedies. I updated one mod, called extreme violence and it was still coming up, along with LilMsSams ((which I am going to ignore for the time being due to their RL issues)) but for the life of me, I cannot seem to find out what these mods are. Please let me note I deleted this in my mods section, TS4_Life Tragedies -MOD- v 1.1.3 Get To Work, and I thought that may have fixed it, but it does not. I do have LT Base game mod, but is that the issue or something else? I can't seem to find it nor figure out what exactly I should search to find what it is causing these errors.

6 minutes ago, DustyAngel said:

file:///C:/Users/Amber/Documents/Electronic%20Arts/The%20Sims%204/Mods/McCmdCenter_AllModules_2021_2_1/mc_lastexception.html

I've been spending a little bit of time trying to go in and update stuff. I managed to understand the lingo for some of this stuff and either update and or remove mods I no longer want. I figured out LT stands for Life Tragedies. I updated one mod, called extreme violence and it was still coming up, along with LilMsSams ((which I am going to ignore for the time being due to their RL issues)) but for the life of me, I cannot seem to find out what these mods are. Please let me note I deleted this in my mods section, TS4_Life Tragedies -MOD- v 1.1.3 Get To Work, and I thought that may have fixed it, but it does not. I do have LT Base game mod, but is that the issue or something else? I can't seem to find it nor figure out what exactly I should search to find what it is causing these errors.

When posting your MC Last Exception file, use the paperclip function to attach it to your post so we can access it.

Also, LilMsSam has updated some mods so be sure to check her page to see if you have any that she updated.

Yeah, I just noticed that now when I'm discussing it with my cousin ((she is having some issues so trying to help her out and same thing happened there)). I think I got it now as the youtube video I used to help me along, I have done it differently than her and my brain was not figuring out why I couldn't find it for because I forgot I done it differently. Hopefully I did it correctly.

mc_lastexception.html

30 minutes ago, DustyAngel said:

Yeah, I just noticed that now when I'm discussing it with my cousin ((she is having some issues so trying to help her out and same thing happened there)). I think I got it now as the youtube video I used to help me along, I have done it differently than her and my brain was not figuring out why I couldn't find it for because I forgot I done it differently. Hopefully I did it correctly.

mc_lastexception.html 511.96 kB · 0 downloads

Extreme Violence Kidnapping Error

LittleMsSam SimDa Dating Error

Life's Tragities Hospital Error

Remove Ho It Up as it's obsolete and no longer updated

TMex mod might be broken

Any Custom Careers might be broken

Check the file dates and remove those that aren't from this year preferably Aug-Sept. this year.

You can open the MC_lasteexception file and click on some things to get more info   

Tuning Mods - (25 Duplicate Packages out of 1142 Total

Edited by Scorpio

I removed Hoe it Up. I removed SimDa and a few other items. Unfortunately when it comes to Extreme Violence and then Hospital Error, I'm not exactly sure where to find them or what they could be.

I'll have to find the TMex one

The Tuning Mods thing you sent me, that makes not a lick of sense me and I have no idea what it exactly means and the problem is, that this is the 3rd device I'm playing Sims on and I'm not exactly sure if there is a way to retrieve the history in the other two devices I played Sims on to kinda go back on and try to find more outdated mods that I may not suspect is a mod and think its CC, which case in point the Extreme Violence and Hospital Error, mostly Hospital Error throws me off as I am not sure what it could be. I removed something to do with LT Hospital stuff but it still oddly showed up.

17 minutes ago, DustyAngel said:

The Tuning Mods thing you sent me, that makes not a lick of sense me and I have no idea what it exactly means

It lists the duplicate mods you have in game from the MC_lastexception.html file you uploaded.

Just information.

If you want to find them...

Look for your WickedWhimsInfoLog.log in your TS4 folder and open it.

Scroll down past all your mods/cc to find the entry: Possible Duplicates

It will show a list of all the duplicate files so you have to find and delete them.

This is why keeping your mods folders organized by categories helps prevent getting duplicates in the future.

Example:

Mods/Makeup

Mods/Clothing

Mods/Hairstyles

etc.

All lose files belong in their own folder according to what type they are.

Most have a description in their filenames to tell what they do.

If you can't tell what something is for just leave it until later. 

7 minutes ago, DustyAngel said:

I removed Hoe it Up. I removed SimDa and a few other items. Unfortunately when it comes to Extreme Violence and then Hospital Error, I'm not exactly sure where to find them or what they could be.

I'll have to find the TMex one

The Tuning Mods thing you sent me, that makes not a lick of sense me and I have no idea what it exactly means and the problem is, that this is the 3rd device I'm playing Sims on and I'm not exactly sure if there is a way to retrieve the history in the other two devices I played Sims on to kinda go back on and try to find more outdated mods that I may not suspect is a mod and think its CC, which case in point the Extreme Violence and Hospital Error, mostly Hospital Error throws me off as I am not sure what it could be. I removed something to do with LT Hospital stuff but it still oddly showed up.

When I downloaded MCCC, it was kinda difficult for me to read also but Scorpio did guide me along the way and I got it now. 
Basically, your tuning mods are the CC mods that you have in your Mods folder. If you want me to break it down on what is clashing, I can. 

Color codes to look out for below: Orangey-red: Error. Yellow: Message or what to do.
ONLY REMOVE THE DUPLICATES. DON'T REMOVE BOTH OF THEM. To find the mods listed, go to the folder highlighted or use the search function on the top right if you're on Win10. 

B bdsm bikini v1.package 1x duplicate in \Mods\update 07.12.2019\ *REMOVE*

B corset.package - 1x duplicate in \Mods\All of my stuff part 3\ *REMOVE*

Ksuihuh_Venue List.package - You have 3x of this in separate folders in \Mods\ & \Mods\RedAppleNet 1.1.5e (1)\ *FIND THE NEWEST ONE AND REMOVE THE OTHER 2*
Neia_Careers_Commons.package - You have 4x of this in separate folders in \Mods\Midnitetech_Careers_Monarchy\ | \Mods\Msqsims_Career_WWESuperstar\ & \Mods\MTS_artystanks_1814111_Artystanks_Careers_Bratva\ *FIND THE NEWEST ONE AND REMOVE THE OTHER 3*

S bikini v7.package - 1x duplicate in \Mods\ *REMOVE*

S bikini v8.package - 1x duplicate in \Mods\ *REMOVE*

S blazer with corset V1.package - 1x duplicate in \Mods\update 07.12.2019\ *REMOVE*

S branding tatoo.package - 1x duplicate in \Mods\update 07.12.2019\ *REMOVE*

S corset shirt.package - 1x duplicate in \Mods\update 07.12.2019\ *REMOVE*

S girl scouts outfit v1.0.package - 1x duplicate in \Mods\update 07.12.2019\ *REMOVE*

S girl scouts outfit V1.1.package - 1x duplicate in \Mods\update 07.12.2019\ *REMOVE*

S heart bikini V1.package - 1x duplicate in \Mods\update 07.12.2019\ *REMOVE*

S latex pants v1.package - 1x duplicate in \Mods\update 07.12.2019\ *REMOVE*

S pencil skirt v1.package - 1x duplicate in \Mods\update 07.12.2019\ *REMOVE*

S punk outfit v1.package - 1x duplicate in \Mods\ *REMOVE*

S punk outfit v2.package - 1x duplicate in \Mods\ *REMOVE*

S sexy dress v2.package - 1x duplicate in \Mods\ *REMOVE*

S slutty dress V4.package - 1x duplicate in \Mods\update 07.12.2019\ *REMOVE*

S trashy top v1.package - 1x duplicate in \Mods\tops\ *REMOVE*

S zipper top v1.1.package - 1x duplicate in \Mods\tops\ *REMOVE*

S4 Dynamic Sport Outfit Mh75.package - 1x duplicate in \Mods\tops\ *REMOVE*

Weather.package - 1x duplicate in \Mods\MTS_Peterskywalker_1962705_Weather\ *DON'T THINK YOU NEED THIS IF YOU HAVE THE SEASONS PACK*

On 9/12/2021 at 9:13 AM, Scorpio said:

It lists the duplicate mods you have in game from the MC_lastexception.html file you uploaded.

Just information.

If you want to find them...

Look for your WickedWhimsInfoLog.log in your TS4 folder and open it.

Scroll down past all your mods/cc to find the entry: Possible Duplicates

It will show a list of all the duplicate files so you have to find and delete them.

This is why keeping your mods folders organized by categories helps prevent getting duplicates in the future.

Example:

Mods/Makeup

Mods/Clothing

Mods/Hairstyles

etc.

All lose files belong in their own folder according to what type they are.

Most have a description in their filenames to tell what they do.

If you can't tell what something is for just leave it until later. 

I managed to go through and remove everything. What's odd though is some of the stuff it was yelling at me for, I never really considered a mod but more or less CC and that's why it threw me off for. Mods I always considered it to be say like WickedWhims, Basemental Drugs, AEP etc etc but the Makeup, Clothing, Hairstyles and such, I always pegged as CC and somehow figured it shouldn't be registering as a mod as I always felt the two were different if that makes any sense.

On 9/12/2021 at 9:19 AM, Lalalandio said:

When I downloaded MCCC, it was kinda difficult for me to read also but Scorpio did guide me along the way and I got it now. 
Basically, your tuning mods are the CC mods that you have in your Mods folder. If you want me to break it down on what is clashing, I can. 

Color codes to look out for below: Orangey-red: Error. Yellow: Message or what to do.
ONLY REMOVE THE DUPLICATES. DON'T REMOVE BOTH OF THEM. To find the mods listed, go to the folder highlighted or use the search function on the top right if you're on Win10. 

Weather.package - 1x duplicate in \Mods\MTS_Peterskywalker_1962705_Weather\ *DON'T THINK YOU NEED THIS IF YOU HAVE THE SEASONS PACK*

I managed to go through and remove everything, barring the Tuning section, it's also the other stuff that confuses me like the issues that triggers the last exceptions, the most recent ones I was able to decipher on my own and figure it out, but currently, it is way over my head. 

Add to note, I think the weather.package while I do have the Seasons pack, I think and I imply that heavily, I think what it was supposed to do was make it seem more realistic like the snowflakes looked more realistic than blobs, I think it just finely tuned the Seasons pack but I cannot remember and I'll probably go back over and figure it out