Couples Animation Not Working

After I went through and removed some of the clashing stuff, I decided to play. Had no last exceptions. When I had my female Sim go into AEP, it gave me a LE, I saw it was clashing, went and looked, saw Mod was still out of date, so I told her to quit job. I went to the other adult mod I have, same thing, was clashing, so I decided to have her quit too as I do not remember where that one came from and see if there has been an update ((will get on that soon enough)). Then it would go off at random times, think not long after she gave birth, it ticked off. Think not long after her husband came home from work, it ticked off. It popped up a couple of other times and whenever I went to look at it, it's at this point I'm at a loss, as I'm not sure what exactly is triggering it, though I do remember when she gave birth at hospital, it was glitching out ((ie, she was somehow no longer on the operating table/tube thing and was under doctor while he held out his arms. then doctor did that pose again, but the pregnant sim remained in the tube))

mc_lastexception.html

28 minutes ago, DustyAngel said:

After I went through and removed some of the clashing stuff, I decided to play. Had no last exceptions. When I had my female Sim go into AEP, it gave me a LE, I saw it was clashing, went and looked, saw Mod was still out of date, so I told her to quit job. I went to the other adult mod I have, same thing, was clashing, so I decided to have her quit too as I do not remember where that one came from and see if there has been an update ((will get on that soon enough)). Then it would go off at random times, think not long after she gave birth, it ticked off. Think not long after her husband came home from work, it ticked off. It popped up a couple of other times and whenever I went to look at it, it's at this point I'm at a loss, as I'm not sure what exactly is triggering it, though I do remember when she gave birth at hospital, it was glitching out ((ie, she was somehow no longer on the operating table/tube thing and was under doctor while he held out his arms. then doctor did that pose again, but the pregnant sim remained in the tube))

mc_lastexception.html 824.06 kB · 0 downloads

You still have 2 duplicates. S girl scouts outfit v1.0.package and Ksuihuh_Venue List.package. You already have the latter one in your RedAppleNet folder so just leave that there, search for the one that's duplicated and delete that one while leaving it in the RedAppleNet folder.

Also, it seems like some of the error that you have seems to be from the side of where it's failing to catch the line of some sort of social event ie: phonecalls, gathering etc and I'm not sure if it's this 
MTS_Scumbumbo_UnlistedPhoneNumbers_SCRIPT.ts4script that's causing the issue. Try removing that and try again.

Also, in the meantime, remove 
TS4_ExtremeViolence -MOD- V2.3.ts4script. Heard it doesn't work well. 

1 hour ago, DustyAngel said:

but the Makeup, Clothing, Hairstyles and such, I always pegged as CC and somehow figured it shouldn't be registering as a mod as I always felt the two were different if that makes any sense.

Yes they are considered CC but they are also Tuning files.

Typically anything that changes how sims look or how the game looks are CC but there are exceptions.

Anything that adds new content, features, or how the game works are considered Mods.

Most consider those to be Script Mods but there are other actual mods that only have a Tuning(package) file used. 

2 hours ago, DustyAngel said:

I think the weather.package while I do have the Seasons pack, I think and I imply that heavily

If you're unsure, just toss that to another folder on another drive and keep it there. Do it by the process of elimination. Do as what Scorpio said, sort it stuff into folders then start removing folder by folder and reinjecting into the general Mods folder one by one. 
From there, you can see what's clashing and what-not.

ALSO, Do NOT attempt your trail test on any EXISTING SAVE. Create a new character every time but DON'T SAVE, wipe out your localcache.package before you load a new folder and enter Sims 4, go in Sims 4, try and repeat step. That's the way to find which folder is clashing and then we can get from there. It's even better that if you've found the folder that's impeding your process, send a screenshot here and we'll solve it together. 
I had issues too and Scorpio helped me out immensely so trust him. 

Edited by Lalalandio
On 9/15/2021 at 8:32 AM, Lalalandio said:

You still have 2 duplicates. S girl scouts outfit v1.0.package and Ksuihuh_Venue List.package. You already have the latter one in your RedAppleNet folder so just leave that there, search for the one that's duplicated and delete that one while leaving it in the RedAppleNet folder.

Also, it seems like some of the error that you have seems to be from the side of where it's failing to catch the line of some sort of social event ie: phonecalls, gathering etc and I'm not sure if it's this 
MTS_Scumbumbo_UnlistedPhoneNumbers_SCRIPT.ts4script that's causing the issue. Try removing that and try again.

Also, in the meantime, remove 
TS4_ExtremeViolence -MOD- V2.3.ts4script. Heard it doesn't work well. 

I remember going in and removing those two explicitly as I searched those up and removed them. Will go in and look for them again.

It's possible the UnlistedPhoneNumbers is out of date and looking it back up, just clicking on one link to refresh myself what it does, basically nixes random Sims gaining your phone number and prevents you from being hounded by them if you don't explicitly give them permission to have your phone number. For time being, I'll remove it, but I'd rather keep it as it annoyed the ever living daylights out of me talking to Sims during job tasks and have them constantly message/call me to go do stuff.

I'll keep ExtremeViolence and test it out on another save file that I heavily used it with as I had a Sim go around being a murderer and see where it gets me

On 9/15/2021 at 9:53 AM, Scorpio said:

Yes they are considered CC but they are also Tuning files.

Typically anything that changes how sims look or how the game looks are CC but there are exceptions.

Anything that adds new content, features, or how the game works are considered Mods.

Most consider those to be Script Mods but there are other actual mods that only have a Tuning(package) file used. 

Ohhh okay gotcha. Thank you for the information there

On 9/15/2021 at 10:09 AM, Lalalandio said:

If you're unsure, just toss that to another folder on another drive and keep it there. Do it by the process of elimination. Do as what Scorpio said, sort it stuff into folders then start removing folder by folder and reinjecting into the general Mods folder one by one. 
From there, you can see what's clashing and what-not.

ALSO, Do NOT attempt your trail test on any EXISTING SAVE. Create a new character every time but DON'T SAVE, wipe out your localcache.package before you load a new folder and enter Sims 4, go in Sims 4, try and repeat step. That's the way to find which folder is clashing and then we can get from there. It's even better that if you've found the folder that's impeding your process, send a screenshot here and we'll solve it together. 
I had issues too and Scorpio helped me out immensely so trust him. 

Unfortunately, as I did state in the beginning of my original post, I had gone in and removed some animations packages that I knew off the top of my head and not the rest of them, repaired and also updated the game, when I tried going back to Sims 4 to see if it could fix the couples animations not queueing up, it basically "wiped" my whole entire game. The game registered it as I never played the game beforehand and it was freshly new with no saves whatsoever. I had gone into the files and noticed they were there. I hadn't really done much else to the files itself outside of deleting and injecting newer updated files, so at the moment, I'm rather hesitant to move any file folders around and move them from place to place without stressing myself out further and getting the saves back. While I do know removing some saves to another location ((and eventually moving them back)), did fix the Saves files being missing/registering with the game; I have no idea if that will always be like that or not.

1 hour ago, DustyAngel said:

Unfortunately, as I did state in the beginning of my original post, I had gone in and removed some animations packages that I knew off the top of my head and not the rest of them, repaired and also updated the game, when I tried going back to Sims 4 to see if it could fix the couples animations not queueing up, it basically "wiped" my whole entire game. The game registered it as I never played the game beforehand and it was freshly new with no saves whatsoever. I had gone into the files and noticed they were there. I hadn't really done much else to the files itself outside of deleting and injecting newer updated files, so at the moment, I'm rather hesitant to move any file folders around and move them from place to place without stressing myself out further and getting the saves back. While I do know removing some saves to another location ((and eventually moving them back)), did fix the Saves files being missing/registering with the game; I have no idea if that will always be like that or not.

If you have MS OneDrive installed it will play with your Sims folders and files.

It hates Sims 4 so it's best to just uninstall it.

On 9/16/2021 at 3:48 PM, Scorpio said:

If you have MS OneDrive installed it will play with your Sims folders and files.

It hates Sims 4 so it's best to just uninstall it.

Is the MS One Drive under Settings option on a Windows 10? If so, it is installed but not signed into. I'll look into uninstalling it anyways but just curious; even if I'm not signed into that OneDrive under Settings, would it still make a difference or no?

This wasn't my PC when I moved out here 5 years ago. I have an older PC still that's from Gateway and when I moved, I mostly stuck to laptops before being gifted this PC and it was never signed into OneDrive before.

2 minutes ago, DustyAngel said:

Is the MS One Drive under Settings option on a Windows 10? If so, it is installed but not signed into. I'll look into uninstalling it anyways but just curious; even if I'm not signed into that OneDrive under Settings, would it still make a difference or no?

All I know is it causes problems with Sims 4.

I don't have it installed on any of my PC's.