Thoughts.json

View File

A Thoughts file for the Submissive Lola Resubmission mod for Skyrim SE. More than 500 lines, assumes you are a female Lola with a female owner. Strives to stay in lore (even mentions a few NPCs your Lola is familiar with), some thoughts are silly, some are funny, some are sexy, some are meta. This file has been tested during a full playthrough and the thoughts blend pretty well with all the notifications you get during the game.

Required: Submissive Lola The Resubmission

Put this file in Mods/SubmissiveLolaResubmission/Interface/Lola (don't forget to backup your existing Thoughts.json file if you have one there already) and to activate custom thoughts in the Submissive Lola MCM. No need to restart your game.

Have fun !

Marine

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/29/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Submissive Lola The Resubmission
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

21 minutes ago, Leoosp said:

@Marine M I have some lines from your thoughts.json file which have been gone through to check, which apparently possibly have mistakes:-

1. She sweettalked me into accepting her collar and look at me now.
  2. Your dick won't suck itself, mister. Please allow me me help.
  3. I'll give you a nice beejay for 100. 'BJ'. For 'blowjob'. That's modernspeak!

These would do their best to be corrected to the following:-

1. She sweet talked me into accepting her collar and look at me now.
  2. Your dick won't suck itself, mister. Please allow me to help.
  3. I'll give you a nice beejay for 100. 'BJ'. For 'blowjob'. That's modern speak!

There's possibly other typos in the file, may be worth checking to see if others have been missed.

Thanks for this check, I'll update my own version as it is simple enough to edit the Json file :)

Thank you for reporting the typos, I'll fix it shortly :)

Edit: Done. "sweettalked" became "sweet-talked" (the dictionary shows that the hyphen is needed) and "me me" became "me to". However I left "modernspeak" as is because it is not really a word. But "BJ" is not really a word either :) After all, Lola is a silly young lady and silly young ladies do have a tendency to invent words all the time.

Edited by Marine Kelley
1 hour ago, Marine Kelley said:

Thank you for reporting the typos, I'll fix it shortly :)

Edit: Done. "sweettalked" became "sweet-talked" (the dictionary shows that the hyphen is needed) and "me me" became "me to". However I left "modernspeak" as is because it is not really a word. But "BJ" is not really a word either :) After all, Lola is a silly young lady and silly young ladies do have a tendency to invent words all the time.

thanks Marine. one thing though, you may want to add either a hyphen between Modern and speak, or put it in quotes. even though it's not an actual word per say, it is used, but generally when it is, it's one of those 2 variations :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

@Marine Kelley You may or may not be aware of the situation that the Thoughts.json file has under gone a format change since you shared. Could you please update Thoughts.json file to utilise the new format? It's also possible now with SLTR 2.0.59 or higher to have multi-line thoughts, which maintain the same text size.

Edited by Leoosp
  • 4 weeks later...