How to download paradise halls?

I want to download the paradise halls mod but its a lil confusing, there are a ton of requirements and the download button brings up like 20 different download files. I don't know which one to download. I don't have the devious devices mod but in the description it said it isnt required UNLESS i get the dwarvin suit or whatever. I'm a lil cofnused, any help?

25 minutes ago, mythirdalt34 said:

I want to download the paradise halls mod but its a lil confusing, there are a ton of requirements and the download button brings up like 20 different download files. I don't know which one to download. I don't have the devious devices mod but in the description it said it isnt required UNLESS i get the dwarvin suit or whatever. I'm a lil cofnused, any help?

First, the best place to ask for this information is on the Support Thread for PAHE. That is the Gray button found under the Green Download button you hit to find those ~20 different download files.

Next, make sure you get the correct version of your Skyrim game (LE or SE). Since this is an LE Thread I'm going to assume you want the LE version found here:

Now you really only have two choices when you hit the download button - the last 2 files. The next to the last file will give you the basic material for PAHE and you can go on with your game. The last file also gives you several "extras". If you are just starting with this mod let me recommend that you load the next to the last and get used to playing with the mod. Later you may want to load the other and look at the "optional" material.

2 hours ago, Psalam said:

Next, make sure you get the correct version of your Skyrim game (LE or SE). Since this is an LE Thread I'm going to assume you want the LE version found here:

Im on SE (not sure what an LE thread is, im new to loverslab) and there is no download option that is without addons:

i couldnt find a download for the mod without the addons

10 hours ago, mythirdalt34 said:

Im on SE (not sure what an LE thread is, im new to loverslab) and there is no download option that is without addons:

i couldnt find a download for the mod without the addons

Let's start with this. Skyrim comes in two forms (for practical purposes) Legendary Edition (LE) and Special Edition (SE). Despite the fact that they look the same they are different games and if you download mods for one while playing the other they will at best be ignored and, at worst, break your game.

LL recognizes the distinction and problem by splitting the Skyrim Forum into 3 sections (which have developed for historical reasons which are not important at the moment). The first Thread deals with everything SexLab and includes subForums for LE and SE. The next four sections (all of which just begin with Skyrim) are for questions/issues relating to LE. The final section is for SE and has subForums for different categories of questions.

Now, if you are on SE then you want this:

And you want just the last file in the list of downloads. This is a WIP file so if you want the last wholly stable version you want the file above that (the nex to last one). These includes the addons which means you will get several esps as well as the PAHE esm. You may find that you don't want some or all of these but you would be better served discussing that on the PAHE Support Thread as well.

I hope that helped. Happy hunting!

9 hours ago, Psalam said:

And you want just the last file in the list of downloads. This is a WIP file so if you want the last wholly stable version you want the file above that (the nex to last one). These includes the addons which means you will get several esps as well as the PAHE esm. You may find that you don't want some or all of these but you would be better served discussing that on the PAHE Support Thread as well.

sorry for bothering you again but all the download files include plugins. There is no download without plugins, when i downloaded the last file (the wip one) like you said, and placed it into vortex, it says contained many other plugins, esps and esm that require other esms. Is there no way to download without plugins?

31 minutes ago, mythirdalt34 said:

sorry for bothering you again but all the download files include plugins. There is no download without plugins, when i downloaded the last file (the wip one) like you said, and placed it into vortex, it says contained many other plugins, esps and esm that require other esms. Is there no way to download without plugins?

Not the SE version at this time (CliftonJD may very well make a version without them in the future). Just turn off all the plug-ins you don't want (which may be all of them). The esm is dependent on other esms (like Skyrim) but those are listed in the Requirements on the modpage.

On 8/26/2021 at 1:35 PM, Psalam said:

Not the SE version at this time (CliftonJD may very well make a version without them in the future). Just turn off all the plug-ins you don't want (which may be all of them). The esm is dependent on other esms (like Skyrim) but those are listed in the Requirements on the modpage.

thanks, very well said and yes i'll be bringing back a no-addons version in my next update unless somebody else would like to help with a fomod version in the mean-time and i can use that as a base-line for future updates

On 8/26/2021 at 7:02 PM, mythirdalt34 said:

21 minutes ago, blazernovax said:

sory to ask im using skyrim se wich one is the latest paradise halls to use assweeell how install all add ons exept creatures

The simplest way to do it at the moment would be to download the version with all addons, unzip the file and then delete

image.png.19e71a557825153a91040e374bd69b21.png

image.png.39ec8739df23e73b59a72cef5b0ef99c.png

image.png.499a6ddc9de213190f5559562a77bfbd.png

image.png.83993e7cb32c7506e90304297d87cf6e.png

Re-zip it and then stick it into vortex

Alternatively install it as is then go into vortex and disable those .esp's on the plugin page

Edited by pinky6225
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, RuthlessOutlaw said:

Since Paradise halls has been taken down where can you find a copy of it for skyrim SE

Scroll up to post #4 in this thread

The original PAH mod which was hosted on nexus was taken down but there has been a LL version for quite a while