Is it good ? thread

Veta

• 4 weeks later...

Adventure of Van Hellsing? Looks so tempting...

Ā 

Not a bad game, even a decent HnS but way too short and lacks customization or replay value.

Ā 

Thus said, for the price, it may be worth it if you like HnS games, just dont expect something as good as Diablo or Torchlight.

Ā 

Again if you like HnS you might wanna try Path of Exile, a very decent HnS free to play (and not a pay to win if I might add).

Ā 

Ā 

You know the rule, everytime someone mentions Deus Ex, someone is going to reinstall it. :lol:

Ā 

(Goes for Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines as well)

Ā 

Ā 

False!

I never uninstalled it, both of them - ;some of my hdd data remember win 98.

Ā 

That's the method I use as well.

Here's my two cents about Overlord and Fable:

Ā 

-Fable: The combat was way too easy. You can't possibly die unless you just stand there, and even if you somehow do you have resurrection phials that bring you right back up with full health and mana. The game was also quite short - I finished it in 5-6 hours the first (and only) time I've played it.

Ā 

-Overlord I: Good length and rather fun. Farming souls for your equipment is tedious, but can be forgiven. However, it's kind of buggy and has not-the-best pathing.

The Raising Hell expansion, while not as fun as the original game, was still worth the money in my opinion.

Ā 

-Overlord II: Not quite the masterpiece the first was, but it has minion mounts! Didn't encounter any bugs on this one, and it was over-all a very fun game.

Ā 

Fable 1 was the hardest of the bunch and that ain't saying much. I got the achievement of never dying in 3 and didn't feel that accomplished or proud.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You know the rule, everytime someone mentions Deus Ex, someone is going to reinstall it. :lol:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

False!

I never uninstalled it, both of them - ;some of my hdd data remember win 98.

Ā 

That's the method I use as well.

Ā 

Ā 

Dammit every time someone mentions Deux Ex, I have to go and play one of the three :P!

Guest flingingfeces

How is Skyward Sword? How does it compare to Ocarina of Time?

Ā 

To me Ocarina trumps it. Ā The controls in Skyward are tedious at times and the whole experience felt like one giant gimmick after another just to show off the motion plus controls. Ā Besides that IĀ  felt the dungeons were considerably smaller and easier to get through than any Zelda game to date. Ā It's not a terrible game, Ā but I'd play WInd Waker or my favorite Twilight Princess over again before I play Skyward Sword again.

Just started playing the newest DLC for Borderlands 2, Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep.Ā  I am loving it!!!!Ā  The strange and childish humor is SO up my alley.Ā  The more wacky they get,and they have gotten pretty damn wacky already, the more I like it.Ā  Must just be must F'd up sense of humor.Ā  I love the fact that they have all kinds of shit from other games.Ā  I just finished a bit that mimicked dark souls.Ā  Right after I finished that quest, Tina killed my character for shits and giggles on picking up a gun.....Ā  I had to laugh.Ā 

Ā 

Some folks probably hate BL 1 and BL 2 but I have loved both games and never have been tired of either.Ā  I guess that just goes to show you that everyone is different.Ā  :P

Some folks probably hate BL 1 and BL 2 but I have loved both games and never have been tired of either.Ā  I guess that just goes to show you that everyone is different.Ā  :P

Ā 

Nobody hates BL2 it's awesome , I mean he had a pony.... made of diamonds .

Boring?????Ā  With Mr Torgue and Tiny Tina?????Ā  BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!Ā Ā  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ā 

Ā 

Hey, did you know Mr. Torgue's last name is Flexington???Ā  :P

Ā 

I don't have that DLC, because I had all dlc's of BL1 and haven't played a single one of them. So no point buying them for BL2 :P

Ā 

Bought, Deadpool it is not so bad as people say. Sometimes I stuck on some actions only to listen Deadpool hilarious comments. Note, I was never in to x-men so maybe that is factor why I kinda like this game. - It is simple slash/shoot kind of game.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

that game any good? i've a lot of mixed review about it, making me confused whether buying it or not (hope this doesn't went off topic)

Ā 

Yeah, it's a good game

Ā 

Ā 

On my list of all-time favorites it ranks right up there with Fallout (all of them) and Deus Ex. It has a lot of similarities with those games. In case you want to give it a try, look for the unofficial patch though. The studio that made the game went out of business before they could patch it up.

Guest ThatOne

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

that game any good? i've a lot of mixed review about it, making me confused whether buying it or not (hope this doesn't went off topic)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

One of the best games of it's time. The choices and combat were very, very fun.

Gameplaywise very similar both are D&D games both from Bioware. Maybe they have Diverent versions of the D&D rules but I'am not sure about that. The controlls and interface isĀ  better and more comfortable in Neverwinter Nights

Archived