Looking for mods to replace the sounds during sexout animations as well as expanded dialogues?

On 8/16/2021 at 7:39 PM, DarkerDaemon said:

I really dig the sexout mods but I have noticed the sounds and dialogues seem a little.... repetitive.. Are there any mods that add more sex sounds to the game as well as more diverse dialogue options to engage the sexout animations? 

there is a sexoutsound mod for different sounds (and perhaps more sounds, I don't know).

As for dialogs: there are a lot of mods that add sex engagement to the game in various styles. From different (sexy) solutions to handle vanilla quests, to intimacy towards NPCs, and even elaborate beastiality quests.

There are, as far as I know, only 2 SexoutSex mods.

You can see various options in my 'list of mods'

SexoutSound is your best bet regarding the sounds. Can be adjusted as well if you want to change the sounds of certain NPC's.

SexoutSex gives you more direct dialogue options while Sexout Inticimacy is a complete roleplaying framework (only placeholder dialogue though).