[Search] City Prohibitions on Arms and Armor

"The security in Whiterun is terrible. Shameful, is what it is."

I've finally arrived at a question that I cannot answer on my own, so I'm here to pester you all.  I'm looking for something in a mod that will enforce prohibitions on martial weapons and/or armor being equipped within city walls, either during the Civil War or after it.  Basically, I would like to be presented with a gameplay choice to change gear when visiting cities or face the wrath of the local constabulary (rather than merely swapping for immersion/roleplay).

Has anyone come across anything like this?  Too niche?

If it were possible, the civilians would have a bad end. You probably haven't seen a vampire attack yet, and it's certainly not those poor guards who are saving the population.

5 minutes ago, Suidisir said:

"The security in Whiterun is terrible. Shameful, is what it is."

The context of this sentence should be interpreted. Is it too low security? If so, without weapons, it would certainly be worse

And then, nothing happens if it is not us who, as usual, are destined to save the world . 

7 minutes ago, Fulgrim_ said:

Not standalone, but Sexlab Adventures has a function to make wearing armour and weapons in towns a crime (first you receive a warning, on repeat you get punished). On the other hand, in Seclab Survival you can wear armour and weapons in town, but have to purchase a timed license for them.

Cheers, boss.  I'll leave the thread unsolved for a little longer in the hopes there's a non-adult mod out there, otherwise Adventures looks like it might do the trick.

3 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

And then, nothing happens if it is not us who, as usual, are destined to save the world.

Admittedly, I have been playing non-Dragonborn for so long I've forgotten about being a hero.

7 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

If there was an option for us to take over the world, Skyrim wouldn't even have flies alive anymore:mrgreen:

However, it does not seem to me that it is possible , sin

Well.. In a way..

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/51231

? now one would only have to be able to ride him.. Put on some daedric armors, skyrim reputation mod and.. Would need a whole lot of mods but it could be possible to simulate

1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

Well.. In a way..

This option, however, is practically triggered at the end of the chapter. It would be nicer if it were from the very beginning of our story. Something like Sacred 2 Fallen Angel. Using the  elf mage , it can be determined from the start what we can do. Be the savior of the world, or destroy it

9 minutes ago, Lestat1627 said:

This option, however, is practically triggered at the end of the chapter. It would be nicer if it were from the very beginning of our story. Something like Sacred 2 Fallen Angel. Using the  elf mage , it can be determined from the start what we can do. Be the savior of the world, or destroy it

True. We would have to play the goody Hero for a while.. I miss the games that took the crimes and bad things you committed into consideration. If not ending it as a Bad guy and still having to save the world, you could be an asshole on the road. That's why i enjoyed mass effect and some other bioware games :/ 

Something skyrim is lacking are bad options for many quests. Going to Windhelm? Encountering a Murder and start so help completly strangers? What's in there for me or better, what advantages could i gain form doing it? Only thing you get is the necromancers amulett but you don't know that before ending the Quest ? Welp, getting off topic, sorry for that.