I have Skyrim SE installed, with its own copy of Bodyslide. It works perfectly. No problems at all.

However, I installed Bodyslide in ENDERAL with its own copy, and I'm getting the "No Image" in the preview. I checked the pathing that Skyrim uses, and it's identical to the one in Settings for Enderal (except it points to "Enderal Special Edition\Data"). I'm using 3BBB Amazing Body SMP - Player. All of the bodies show the same "no image" even the plain CBBE ones. Any ideas why this would be happening?

BodySlide 2.JPG

BodySlide.JPG

27 minutes ago, Just Don't said:

Object sets are a bad example here, because these models have no real texture (you don't see them ingame, they're there for SMP only). Have you tried another body sets? like "CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing" which is the body mesh you'll actually see ingame.

I've tried them all. It's the same thing no matter what I select. Here's what my preview for my character in SSE looks like. What its supposed to look like. This is what the SMP parts show as, since it's only those silvery parts that have SMP physics. The Enderal one should be identical.

Bodyslide 3.JPG

Edited by Sandatharius

Might be the 2 instances have somewhere an entry in windows what is shared.

An idea to check would be run the SE instance and set the path to endernal/data and output to a desktop folder.

BSA check box is not needed in bs, as skins have loose files.

1 hour ago, Sandatharius said:

All clothing looks the same with the "no Image" pattern.

So Enderal SE is an odd ball install, many of the tools choke on it's install location.

There is one section on BodySlide I would like you to avoid following, since BodySlide was updated since this thread was made:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/168116-enderalse-and-sexlab-setup-guide/

It's configuration after the "hack" I listed is still important

There are sections on Registry hacks to get the Tools working properly and later in the thread a user posted an alternate solution that works.

Read through and make sure to expand all Spoilers as the first three posts have a lot of information compiled from all over.

Enderal SE requires patience . . . in spades.

Well, it doesn't seem to have affected building outfits. I've built 2 outfits so far with spectacular results.

Oh, and by the way, I found a patch that converts armours to the 4 races in Enderal as you add them through Vortex. Works beautifully. So, I'm happy.

Edited by Sandatharius
3 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Well, it doesn't seem to have affected building outfits. I've built 2 outfits so far with spectacular results.

Oh, and by the way, I found a patch that converts armours to the 4 races in Enderal as you add them through Vortex. Works beautifully. So, I'm happy.

Can you post the link to that patch in the Enderal thread please?

Would help other users . . .

16 hours ago, Sandatharius said:

Well, it doesn't seem to have affected building outfits.

I had the same problems with an old FO4 setup, it works for Skyrim. I have deleted FO4 atm, but I guess the problem is that Bodyslide cannot find the textures (loose files or bsa). I'm running BS through MO2 now (using the vfs, i.e. BS can see all mod files installed including the CBBE bodies and skins) - and it shows all models just fine including textures.