Tamago Setbody Override

View File

:wacko:  :persevere:  :flushed:    WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?!?!?    :tounge_xd:  :O  :naughty:

A mod now exists that can alter how the Tamago Setbody system operates, for now involving very unusual pregnancies and maturing youths as they grow up.

While it has always been possible to allow male NPCs to become pregnant (either by implanting an already existing womb) or other means,  the code within Tamago Setbody has always denied showing any outward visible signs unlike their female counterpart.

And as for those annoyed that newborn Hiyoko are as fully formed and mature as the parents that birthed them, it has been a limitation untouched and unconsidered.

That is until now.

Tamago Setbody Override is a project/mod that seeks  to alter the existing system.  The first phase was the ability to show males within a physical state of pregnancy.  And the second phase was to allow Hiyoko to have a physical state of maturity based upon their age.

This mod does nothing to either grant males the ability to become pregnant nor alter the mechanics controlling Hiyoko birth or growth.  Other mods exist to handle those functions. This is merely a cosmetic appliance of sorts.

Obviously (as if the name doesn't give it away), it requires:

God, I ROFLed when I saw movomo's preggo prancing ponies.

INSTALLATION:
Copy the .esp and .bsa files into your game's data folder, and the accompanying .ini file into the Data\Ini folder.

Insofar as mod order, this must load 'after' Setbody within your setup  as this mod alters scripts within both the TamagoSetbody.esp and Setbody.esp.

THE INI FILE:
The INI file handles  all necessary modifications to the mod,  whether you wish to turn on/off any features  (currently just one for now), or the  modification of values controlling the system.  Detailed as it is,  I included  instructions just as detailed.

CREDITS:

* Many thanks to Tolerance for the creation of the actual male pregnancy meshes, from First Trimester through to PostPartum.

To be continued....?
Who knows what else I might break.....

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/02/2021
  • Category
  • Requires
    Lovers with PK/LAPF, TamagoClub, TamagoSetbody, Setbody

Edited by LongDukDong
Version Update

A NEAR IMMEDIATE UPDATE

TO VERSION 2.00!

(Hiyoko Maturity Control)

The bottom of the main post does read "To be continued....?", and I was NOT KIDDING!

When TSBO was created, it introduced a means to display a pregnant belly upon male NPCs by its unusual code and with some specialized code that rewrote scripts within SetBody and TamagoSetBody.  Of course, one would need to be able to make males pregnant... some mods and features having always allowing such (though rarely considered).  And when this mod dawned, you could now see said males in the state of gravidity.

But that was yesterday (literally), and a new day has sprung.

TamagoClub itself only replicates the menstrual and pregnancy states for a female, all without producing children.  It is the HiyokoClub system which produces children with some assistance by generators.  And while some generator add-ons allow children to actively grow in height, they do nothing to change their physical form.  The moment a male is born, he has the muscular definition of his father.  The moment a female is born, she is as fully formed and shapely as her mother.

And so, this was the goal of the second phase.  The second phase to address the cosmetic body styles of the Hiyoko.

New to Version 2.00, Hiyoko may now start off in the world with an underdeveloped physique, only for their form to change at various stages during their life until they reach maturity and use the classic default body. 

The new Hiyoko Maturity system establishes three age stages:  Adolescent, Pre-Teen, Teen.  Each age stage is assigned a male and female set of bodies.  And once the age of the Hiyoko goes beyond this range, it enters full maturity which  frees it from the override system itself.  Each body set, male and female, is based upon those built within the SetBody collection and are the same that can be used within SetBody's accompanying 'AutoSetBody.ini' file.  Such body styles may be "HGECBLAB2|HGECBUB" or "RMLSCRAWNY", and are referred to within the updated TamagoSetBodyOverride.ini file.

Until a Hiyoko becomes fully mature and excapes the age system, use of the SetBody spells will be ineffective.  This mod isn't called "Override" for nothing, correct?  However, pregnancy will override the defined body meshes... until pregnancy has passed of course.

Later plans may entail connecting the Hiyoko Maturity system into the age-body growth systems of either HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge by @movomo or HiyokoGrow by @sunhawken.  As to when, I do not know.  However, this would make it more reasonable to see Hiyoko grow up both in stature and form as well as in height.

NOW... what else can I break? :wacko:

Edited by LongDukDong
  • 5 months later...

A CORRECTIVE UPDATE

TO VERSION 2.05!

(Annoyance Fixes)

Annoyances... Annoyances... Annoyances...

For those that scanned their command console and kept seeing instances of [Setbody] changes appearing, it was a case of a single debug message in one of the main Setbody Bombshell scripts.

So why mentioned here?  This mod copied and overwrites the original script from Setbody itself, but adds additional code to permit the hiyoko age-control and male pregnancy features.  At the same time, I 'cleaned' the script in a way to make it a bit more legible and removed Scribe dependencies (I don't have Scribe).  Still, the actual issue with the Setbody debug message was, at the time untouched.

The debug message, by design, would normally ONLY appear when you performed a Setbody spell effect on a target, whether a self-Setbody spell on the player, or some other target.  But with TamagoSetBodyOverride, the effect occurred in stages depending upon male pregnancy or Hiyoko growth.  For those not using this mod, it wouldn't appear often at all.  For those that do use this mod, it was likely a headache.

So to fix this, I merely placed the message within an if...endif  block, so it would only appear when the default Setbody system's debug system was engaged.  Note however, that the author removed the BombshellQuest.bShowConsoleSpam entry from the SetBody.ini file itself, and would now need be added to the .ini or typed within the command console itself to function.

MEANWHILE...  I erred when updating the mod insofar as the default INI file (TamagoSetBodyOverride.ini) is concerned.  Throughout, I apparently left the three growth stages for the hiyoko set at my 'testing' values.

For those that have used HiyokoGeneratorGeneForge to make hiyoko appear to grow in height, said mod assumes that the maximum height any hiyoko is meant to achieve is reached after 100 days.  That is to say, a hiyoko is assumed fully grown and adult 100 days after birth.  It was this concept that I intended to put into the ini file, and erred.

My test values only matured the hiyoko after 1,2 and finally 3 days of growth, this so I can see the physical changes applied to hiyoko by way of SetBody commands.  I had unfortunately forgotten to correct this for the released version of the mod.

But now, within the Body Maturity Stages section at the bottom of the INI file, those values have been corrected.  Now, physical changes to the hiyoko body now happen at 55 days, 70 days and lastly 100 days.  This emulates body maturation starting at age 10, going through age 12 and finishing at age 18.

This is meant for more accurate simulation purposes of course. Said date values can clearly be extended for the end-users own predisposition.

• 3 months later...
13 hours ago, Nepro said:

or at least provide the organized meshes for vanilla/SI/KOTN outfits.

I fully understand, but that would be more towards finding a person skilled in modeling, using blender to work with NetImmerse/Gamebryo models, and have the inspiration and willingness to do so.  A modder who works code can only go so far.  And this would be the subject for 'another' topic, one to ask for skilled modelers for the endeavor.

• 4 weeks later...

A NECESSARY UPDATE

TO VERSION 2.10

A means to ensure body meshes controlled by TSBO was indeed necessary. At times, one could walk into a new room where a Hiyoko might be present and its body meshes might not be properly updating.  But with the newest version, entering any new cell will trigger the TSBO test and update system.  Whether it be hiyoko body meshes or pregger male body meshes, they will now properly update when needed. 

As to the annoying console messages that indicate when a body mesh from Setbody is used upon any NPC, TSBO now includes a Debug value within its INI file.  This debug value indicates if these messages are visible or not.  Formerly meant to be under the control of Setbody itself, the switch-value that Setbody used SHOULD have them turned off as Setbody's own verbose command no longer existed in its INI file.  But something was turning it on in the system.  So... TSBO takes it over.  Not much to worry about. TSBO already overwrote the Setbody script handling the text messages anyway.

NOTE:  I must point out that Tamago SetBody itself has a bit of a flaw.  Tamago Setbody has a system which allows one to have belly bloat if they carry too much sperm within (Wow... what a party!!!!).  Unfortunately, the system is hap-hazard when it comes to setting the bodies back with the NPC losing sperm.  Sometimes the body resets. But other times, it does not.  And this is particularly problematic if the NPC becomes pregnant with an already existing belly bloat. 

This, I discovered before working on TSBO itself.  It can have very odd consequences whereby you will need to reset the NPC's body mesh afterwards.  Be advised.

AN ANNOYANCE FIXED FOR

TO VERSION 2.15

Every so often, I found an error message that pointed to TamagoSetBody itself.  This, at times, spammed the command console.... and I hated that.  So I did some investigation.  It appeared that one of the ForEach loops within TamagoSetBody's main quest script would attempt to run if the array it meant to iterate through was completely NULL and VOID!  Yeah, that can't be right.

So, the latest version of TSBO has now 'absorbed' TamagoSetBody's own Quest script.  Cleaned and formatted it up.  And the fore-mentioned loop now only functions if there is any functioning array of data to sort through.  Thus, endeth the problem.

Meanwhile, the same said Quest page had some interesting content that pertained to womb data, and it precluded male pregnancies.  This needed updating for the male pregnancy option within the system.  It wasn't hard at all, merely a little clean-up effort of the if...endif statements and adding the TSBO Male Pregnancy INI value to the mix.  Easy.

And I am not a user of SCRIBE.  For those who have done comparison of TSBO's rewrites of the main Setbody and TamagoSetBody scripts, you would notice that they have been changed to DebugPrint or like commands, surrounded by debug switches.  The main page of TSB itself had a ton of them.  Heh.  I sent a bunch up to Debug level 4.  Who uses Level 4???

If I continue study, I may find what gives so much in headaches towards sperm bodies not returning to a flat trim stomach sometimes.  THEN I would recommend that option.

Edited by LongDukDong