I use http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46628/? Summer version, which has its own water textures.  They look nice enough, but this mod makes the water the default wintery dark water unless i set PrivateNeedsNew.esp as a master for the Seasons of Skyrim Summer esp file.  Then the water looks like it should, but i can't tell how bathing will work, as it doesn't seem to activate when i click it in the MCM menu.  Or it was changed in such a way for this alpha that doesn't include a "Bathe" spell like the previous version(s).

I always blame the keyboard... whos stupid idea was it to NOT put the keys in alphabetical order anyway? xtongue.png.pagespeed.ic.86ZlZhEa46.png

Right!? Wtf? It makes perfect sense to put them in ABC order! :@ I've wondered that all my life. Actually typing the alphabet is kind of a pain. :P It should be easy as f***.

I would say build it for iNeed, since RND is now discontinued and iNeed is kinda a continuation of RND now. 

I agree, I have been looking into the needs mods and iNeed seems to have what is needed and designed to work with otehr mods that I like, Realistic Wildlife and Loot, more plants, etc. 

Plus recommended other mods like the camping mods that will work with this and it will work with Falskaar.

I always blame the keyboard... whos stupid idea was it to NOT put the keys in alphabetical order anyway? xtongue.png.pagespeed.ic.86ZlZhEa46.png

Right!? Wtf? It makes perfect sense to put them in ABC order! :@ I've wondered that all my life. Actually typing the alphabet is kind of a pain. :P It should be easy as f***.

Typewriters used to be in alphabetical order, but if two of the keys next to each other were pressed at the same time, it would cause the typewriter to jam.  Christopher Latham Sholes,  a newspaper editor, designed the keyboard so that letters often used together (TH, ST, etc.) were far apart, preventing jams.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qwerty#History_and_purposes

He REally managED to SEpERate THe letTERS out on THe QWERTY keyboaRD :P

This answer was also on an episode of QI (British TV program)

QI is so fucking good :D

Typewriters used to be in alphabetical order, but if two of the keys next to each other were pressed at the same time, it would cause the typewriter to jam.  Christopher Latham Sholes,  a newspaper editor, designed the keyboard so that letters often used together (TH, ST, etc.) were far apart, preventing jams.

https://en.wikipedia...ry_and_purposes

I see. Well, thank you for the astute answer. :angel:

However, I was less interest in the actual reason, and more interested in just bitching about it. :D But seriously, we have computers now. If I hadn't spent all that time learning to type the way it is now, I'd probably ask Google where I can buy an ABC keyboard. :P

Actually, fuck Google. I'd just ask LL. ;) [queue the immediate link from a random helpful member who just happens to know exactly where to get one, like always]

Have you ever thought to provide support for the werewolf and vampire lord when  peeing or deficating?

Probably not since no one has made a urinating or defecating animation for either the werewolf or vampire lord.

Also, update coming on Friday or the weekends. Lots of bugfixes and extra features such as toilet paper, and more adjustable options. I'll try to squeeze in AwfulArchdemon's BM sounds before the release.

Other tweaks include:

Bathing is now handled with the same hotkey as urinate or defecate.

Soaps now have limited uses and are slightly harder to craft. (Requires at lease one item of troll fat, charcoal, and salt pile)

Toilet Paper can be crafted using paper rolls or firewood. Linen sheets, which you can wipe yourself with, can be crafted from Linen piles you find in ruins. You can also wipe yourself with leather, or normal paper rolls, or snow fox pelts, or normal fox pelts. Later updates will make it so that every type of toilet paper you use has a different buff or debuff.

Finally, eat/drink/sleep mod. The poll came out with RND winning I believe. However, I also realized the advantages of using iNeed instead after trying it. Suffice to say I'll probably integrate both iNeed and RND when the time comes.

Also, update coming on Friday or the weekends. Lots of bugfixes and extra features such as toilet paper, and more adjustable options. I'll try to squeeze in AwfulArchdemon's BM sounds before the release.

Hehe, I always say : "don't squeeze too hard or a fart may turn into a shart."  ;)

Anyways, I looking forward to the update but I was wondering if there are any wiping animations included with the toilet paper? Is the Check Private Needs power hotkey fixed? Can you also make an option to not play a defecate/urinate (squatting) animation when the player is seated?

Have you ever thought to provide support for the werewolf and vampire lord when  peeing or deficating?

it works in werewolf but with version 2.11

Well, what I should say is that I didn't code for it specifically, so I don't know if it will work. I quite surprised that it does.

Hi,

I haven't installed the new version yet, but I gave a quick look at the scripts. I didn't find any "burstscript", how does the burst feature work in this new version? (just out of curiosity). Bye

Burst is temporarily disabled in 3.0 since the entire mod works differently now. I'll need to rescript it later.

I'm eagerly awaiting this update, especailly to have bathing back. :) I was curious about something though, since troll fat is sometimes hard to come by, could general merchants or alchemists also sell soaps in a future update?

1. in any water deep enough. Whats deep enough depends on how bethesda devs designed them - usually knee deep is deep enough. Tho for example in Solstheim it usually have to be deep enough for you to start swimming.

2. penalty to speechcraft, quite severe one when you are Unimaginably Filthy - vendors are going to rip you off on every single trade

3. lavender one slightly increase hp regen if i remember correctly, spriggan one make all animals non hostile untill you attack them

Thanks for the info but #1 can't be true. There was a small lake near Nightgate Inn that was more than knee deep and I could stand on it and I still couldn't bathe. I hope in the next versions it will be possible to bathe anywhere as long as there's a water source.

If I enable soaps do I need them to bathe or can I still bathe without them?