There's been an NPC private needs mod on here for a very long time, people seem to be unaware of it. http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19829-npc-private-needs/

Also what files do I need to download if I'm upgrading from 2.1?

I'm guilty of that too. Wish I had known about that a lot sooner. Thanks StupidSerana! :)

That hasn't been updated in a year though - does it even work with the latest Sexlab/PN?

I have problem with textures. Bathing generally works , and I'm getting dirty. But when I load game when I'm dirty I have no texture(I'm black) but can fix it by bath and I'm again normal and can get dirty again. looks like textures of beeing dirty cannot be loaded directly, only by updates. it happens only when I have second layer of dirt :P

I am having this problem, as well.  When my PC gets filthy, she turns solid black.  Fire damage clears this bug, but on re-load, it returns.  Anyone have a fix for this?  Also, could anyone point me to the post that describes what files we need?  There are so many now, I'm not sure which one to download and use.  I am using the 3.0Alpha5 currently.  Do I need the 3.0 hotfix?

I hope I can find you help here, I really hate the need to install like 10 thing to get one work but it obviously how the '"nice^^" world of mods goes, so...;P

So tell me what I did wrong:

I have Skyrim 1.9.32.0

Installed SKSE 1.7 (was with 1.6.16 before)

was adreally with SKYUI 4.1

also have FNIS 5.1.1

also have this "ZAZ ANIMATION PACK" who it seem to need SEXLAB to work or at least some of it features, so it not clear...^^

and "Private Needs" wich need ZAZ... (but this but never mention about sexlab)

The mods come from Steam and obviously the sex related ones come from the web from LOVERLAB and NEXUS.

When I was with the SKSE 1.6.16 only ZAZ and another menu apeared on the MCM and the Private Need not apeared...

When I installed the SKSE 1.7.00 the game start no more^^

When I start it from steam I also got an error message about my game version is too old for the SKSE wich is a nonsence the both version (1.6/1.7) are made for exacly the same Skyrim version.

Thank You

I hope I can find you help here, I really hate the need to install like 10 thing to get one work but it obviously how the '"nice^^" world of mods goes, so...;P

So tell me what I did wrong:

I have Skyrim 1.9.32.0

Installed SKSE 1.7 (was with 1.6.16 before)

was adreally with SKYUI 4.1

also have FNIS 5.1.1

also have this "ZAZ ANIMATION PACK" who it seem to need SEXLAB to work or at least some of it features, so it not clear...^^

and "Private Needs" wich need ZAZ... (but this but never mention about sexlab)

The mods come from Steam and obviously the sex related ones come from the web from LOVERLAB and NEXUS.

When I was with the SKSE 1.6.16 only ZAZ and another menu apeared on the MCM and the Private Need not apeared...

When I installed the SKSE 1.7.00 the game start no more^^

When I start it from steam I also got an error message about my game version is too old for the SKSE wich is a nonsence the both version (1.6/1.7) are made for exacly the same Skyrim version.

Thank You

Requirements:

ZAZ Animation Pack and everything that requires

SKSE

SkyUI

Strotis Outdoor Toilet Resource

make sure you have strotis and FNIS as well, also when running skyrim with SKSE run from the SKSE icon, not steam as running from the steam icon bypasses SKSE, Run TES5edit to make sure you have all the Masters required by the mods and to make sure they are in the right order. it will sometime take a while for all menus to appear in MCM <its always a good idea to run BOSS or LOOT, TES5Edit and FNIS after installing or uninstalling ANY Mod <tho FNIS is really only required for mods that use animations, I run it out of habit to avoid the T effect>

Requirements:

ZAZ Animation Pack and everything that requires

SKSE

SkyUI

Strotis Outdoor Toilet Resource

make sure you have strotis and FNIS as well, also when running skyrim with SKSE run from the SKSE icon, not steam as running from the steam icon bypasses SKSE, Run TES5edit to make sure you have all the Masters required by the mods and to make sure they are in the right order. it will sometime take a while for all menus to appear in MCM <its always a good idea to run BOSS or LOOT, TES5Edit and FNIS after installing or uninstalling ANY Mod <tho FNIS is really only required for mods that use animations, I run it out of habit to avoid the T effect>

Anyway now the game work no more from the skse icon, even if I reinstall the 1.6 version also done the steam repair.

so right now the thing just seem all messed like mods usually does.

Maybe I should use the famous NMM I heard everywhere^^....

Also I did not installed the Strotis toilet as it was badly explained^^ It even seem to be only a modder ressource instead of a true finished mod^^ So I need a clear procedure and not this one please:The make the toilet work in game, add it as a sitting furniture in the CK and choose the front sitting position, for instance edit the CommonChair01F.

The make the toilet door work in game, add it as a door in the CK, for instance edit the FarmhouseAnimDoor01. You have to scale it down in the CK, a scale of 0.75 works fine., So what is the CK?

Popelss around explain things like if they was telling themself, I'm not used to mod, first time I do it with Skyrim,

I am installing theTES5edit, let see if that thing can remove all mods files to try again...

The Modding community is just like every game company out there. There are animators, model artists, scripters, ect.. very rarely do you find someone who is all of the above, with the added bonus of not being all in the same building under one boss. Private Needs is a series of scripts that use animations made by Zaz and resources made by Strotis and converted to Skyrim, and of course, FNIS is what is needed to use custom animation that were not originally found in the game when it came from Bethesda. 

Things like TES5Edit, and BOSS and LOOT are programs that will help you make sure you have all the required files needed for particular mods and to make sure they are in the right order. A mod Manager such as NMM or MO make it easier to install and uninstall mods. as state above FNIS is required to use ANY custom animation not in the original game. ZAZ is used by LOTS of Mods as ZAZ is an awesome animator. 

Yes, it is rare that anything other then the most simple of mods are standalone <needing no other mods to work from> simply because, just like the game itself, Mods are often the the work of many people, animators, scripters, modelers ect ect. 

You do not NEED CK <Creation Kit> to run Private Needs, CK is used to create mods, and strotis is a modders resource, Richard has done the CK part, you just need the resource so the MOD has access to the parts of Strotis it requires to work.

the easiest thing to do to get a mod to work, is install each required part, one at a time, when installing each required part, make sure you install all the requirements that the part needs, and yes, use a mod manager such as NMM as it makes mods easier to install

The Modding community is just like every game company out there. There are animators, model artists, scripters, ect.. very rarely do you find someone who is all of the above, with the added bonus of not being all in the same building under one boss. Private Needs is a series of scripts that use animations made by Zaz and resources made by Strotis and converted to Skyrim, and of course, FNIS is what is needed to use custom animation that were not originally found in the game when it came from Bethesda. 

Things like TES5Edit, and BOSS and LOOT are programs that will help you make sure you have all the required files needed for particular mods and to make sure they are in the right order. A mod Manager such as NMM or MO make it easier to install and uninstall mods. as state above FNIS is required to use ANY custom animation not in the original game. ZAZ is used by LOTS of Mods as ZAZ is an awesome animator. 

Yes, it is rare that anything other then the most simple of mods are standalone <needing no other mods to work from> simply because, just like the game itself, Mods are often the the work of many people, animators, scripters, modelers ect ect. 

You do not NEED CK <Creation Kit> to run Private Needs, CK is used to create mods, and strotis is a modders resource, Richard has done the CK part, you just need the resource so the MOD has access to the parts of Strotis it requires to work.

the easiest thing to do to get a mod to work, is install each required part, one at a time, when installing each required part, make sure you install all the requirements that the part needs, and yes, use a mod manager such as NMM as it makes mods easier to install

Thank for your time ;P

OK, I erased the whole Skyrim, and I'm installing it again..

Now I got NMM, so the right instalation and specially loading sequence should be this? (I let skyrim finishing it download to let the NMM finding it in it right location)

SKSE 1.6.16 (any idea why the 1.7 broken the skse starter?) as it seem SexLAb need the 1.7, culd be handy as ZAZ have an integration for it)

FNIS 5.1.1

ZAZ 5.5.2 (also got the female skeleton "perfect 2-3) it a single file ".nif" where I need to put it)

Strotis Contents (I just remembered that I Intalled it so I would need the CK only if I want it to apear inworld, right?)

And the Privates Needs, but maybe I not installed the right one there are many files..I first have try with the alpha3.0 and the hotfix but it seem the alpha5 3.0 would be the last..hmmm so I don't know, there is also one about sexlab...

if you are wanting to run the newest version of private needs <still in Alpha testing> you need Private Needs 3.0Alpha5, if you have devious devices installed, you would need the DDaplha5 fixed as well, those are the only 2 files needed for the 3.0Apha5 version, the 2.11 version doesn't NEED the sexlab patch, its optional and the RND patch is if you use Realistic Needs and Diseases as well. 

If you are new to modding and do not have alot of mods installed such as Devious Devices or RND, just the main file for the version you want to use is all you need

if you are wanting to run the newest version of private needs <still in Alpha testing> you need Private Needs 3.0Alpha5, if you have devious devices installed, you would need the DDaplha5 fixed as well, those are the only 2 files needed for the 3.0Apha5 version, the 2.11 version doesn't NEED the sexlab patch, its optional and the RND patch is if you use Realistic Needs and Diseases as well. 

If you are new to modding and do not have alot of mods installed such as Devious Devices or RND, just the main file for the version you want to use is all you need

Now with the help of the Nmm it seem to work at least I can see the Private Needs in the MCM menu but when I toggle it with the hotkey, That ask "what you wanna do? and the only option is "do nothing"

I installed the Alpha 3.0, Alpha5 3.0 and the Apha DD.

the 2 first seem to have merged, and I not activated the DD as I seen it needed sexlab etc

@Darkfuria69:  In MCM, you have to "Turn on" those portions of Private Needs, like urination.  You turn it on, exit the menu completely, then back into the menu and then add defication, again exit out of the menu.  Back to the menu to add bathing, etc.  Once all has been turned on, you can then make any adjustments you need.

You should be able to install the SKSE 1.7 without any further issues.  The instructions are straight forward.  Follow them and you should be good to go.  I currently have about 200 mods running.

The best way to make sure you are starting the game with SKSE is to create a desktop link.  Go to your Skyrim folder and look for SKSE Launcher.  Right click on it and tell it to create a desktop icon.  Use that to start the game.

Any idea why my character turns black if I try to use custom textures for dirt? I knew this happened with an earlier version but now it happens to me with non default textures :7.
Could someone help me fix this since I'd rly like to try Skintextures mod with this but can't with this black skin thing.

I am using iNeeds with version 2.11 and have had no issues.  My PC eats, drinks and sleeps and has to pee and crap on a regular basis.  Version 3+ has some compatability for RND built in.  Remove the RND and Sexlabs plugins if using 3.0

iNeeds was created due to RND author no longer supporting it.

I am using iNeeds with version 2.11 and have had no issues.  My PC eats, drinks and sleeps and has to pee and crap on a regular basis.  Version 3+ has some compatability for RND built in.  Remove the RND and Sexlabs plugins if using 3.0

iNeeds was created due to RND author no longer supporting it.

Well not exactly. Version 3.0+ does have some scripts related to RND or were related to RND; however, they are unused. As people have mentioned RND and Private Needs 3.0+ can be active at the same time, but information is not shared between them.