I installed the Strotis Outhouse of Skyrim and so far I have yet to see a single one of them. I remember seeing them when I was running PN 2.11 though.

Did I miss something or is this by design, as of now? Not too critical though, since I can take a crap by the river or something.

I am using iNeeds with version 2.11 and have had no issues.  My PC eats, drinks and sleeps and has to pee and crap on a regular basis.  Version 3+ has some compatability for RND built in.  Remove the RND and Sexlabs plugins if using 3.0

iNeeds was created due to RND author no longer supporting it.

Well not exactly. Version 3.0+ does have some scripts related to RND or were related to RND; however, they are unused. As people have mentioned RND and Private Needs 3.0+ can be active at the same time, but information is not shared between them.

Thanks Richard.  BTW, I have completed the Outhouses for Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn DLCs.  All work well.  Next on the list it to do them for PN V3.0

I installed the Strotis Outhouse of Skyrim and so far I have yet to see a single one of them. I remember seeing them when I was running PN 2.11 though.

Did I miss something or is this by design, as of now? Not too critical though, since I can take a crap by the river or something.

Check your installation of Strotis, the outhouses should all be in their usual places

Check your installation of Strotis, the outhouses should all be in their usual places

Thanks, I actually found them near the inns. Perhaps I might have installed some other mods that placed outhouses by the side of the main roads.

Also, something that troubles me for a while. After relieving myself at the outhouses I would often get stuck after standing up. I would either try to sprint and hopefully get loose or sit down and stand up again, having the pop up menu appear twice or thrice after doing that. Does anybody experience the same thing or is it just me?

Google failed me, so here I come asking for your help.  I've been experiencing issues with the mod's menu.  I play skyrim in french, and I'm getting a menu composed only of variables ($GeneralSettings etc).

I guess the problem is a missing translation and I wouldn't mind having it in english, but Is it possible ?.  I could also translate it but I don't know how. 

post-493705-0-76046200-1404933962_thumb.png

Edited by sdvr

Thanks, I actually found them near the inns. Perhaps I might have installed some other mods that placed outhouses by the side of the main roads.

Also, something that troubles me for a while. After relieving myself at the outhouses I would often get stuck after standing up. I would either try to sprint and hopefully get loose or sit down and stand up again, having the pop up menu appear twice or thrice after doing that. Does anybody experience the same thing or is it just me?

I get this as well, I use the console and tcl to walk out then tcl again to return to normal

I think its caused by you standing on the seat when you stand rather than on the ground in front of the seat

For some reason my character doesn't squat to relive herself. I do not now the mod works my character relieves herself but when I have pee she just stands there and pees there is no animation that show her squatting to pee or anything no squatting to crap just stand there and does. Is there a fix or a load order issue.

For some reason my character doesn't squat to relive herself. I do not now the mod works my character relieves herself but when I have pee she just stands there and pees there is no animation that show her squatting to pee or anything no squatting to crap just stand there and does. Is there a fix or a load order issue.

Seems you've either forgotten to install Zaz Animation Pack or you have forgotten to run the GenerateFNISforUsers.exe (comes with Fores New Idles in Skyrim located at Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users), which you need to do everytime you install or uninstall new animations or skeleton.nif).

I get this as well, I use the console and tcl to walk out then tcl again to return to normal

I think its caused by you standing on the seat when you stand rather than on the ground in front of the seat

I think a nice way of handling this issue would be to have the character stand with a slight delay after the tissue message box, or have the player press a key to signal the character to stand.

This has probably been asked before but there are simply too many posts on this topic to scan through them all, so here goes...

Is it even possible to make a PN patch for Schlongs of Skyrim?

I see tons of problems with getting the urine stream matched with the varying settings of SOS, but currently the way it works just looks awfully sad.

Perhaps a forced setting for SOS size and angle positioning when urinating so the stream matches correctly...

Great mod - changes everything!

After installing several versions of PrivateNeeds, MCM shows up as either empty or lacking the mod. 

3.0alpha5 does not show up under MCM.

v2.11 hides all mods under MCM. This is true despite loading many previous saves. Commands for "stopquest PrivateNeedsMCMconfigQuest" followed by "startquest PrivateNeedsMCMconfigQuest" have no effect.

The mod is in the correct file location and turned on. All required mods are installed and running without problem. 

I am using the latest version of Skyrim.

Fnis patcher was used after installing each version.

Ineeds is currently active.

MCM is v2.0

After installing several versions of PrivateNeeds, MCM shows up as either empty or lacking the mod. 

3.0alpha5 does not show up under MCM.

v2.11 hides all mods under MCM. This is true despite loading many previous saves. Commands for "stopquest PrivateNeedsMCMconfigQuest" followed by "startquest PrivateNeedsMCMconfigQuest" have no effect.

The mod is in the correct file location and turned on. All required mods are installed and running without problem. 

I am using the latest version of Skyrim.

Fnis patcher was used after installing each version.

Ineeds is currently active.

MCM is v2.0

MCM v2.0?  MCM is a part of SkyUI and that version is at 4.1 so the question is, what MCM are you using?  SkyUI or some other MCM that is not necessarily supported.

MCM in SkyUI 4.1 comes up as MCM v 3.0, you might need to update MCM.

OK, seems both of you missed this.  You were likely using Outhouses of Skyrim mod, as I have been doing.  It was for v2.11 of PN and has not been updated.  As soon as I can I will be seeing if I can update that mod, along with my outhouse mods for the DLCs.  I think a solution for that mod is simple.  You will need to (temporarily) add the old PN v2.11, then open up Outhouses of Skyrim in the CK.  Next save the mod.  The CK will drop PN 2.11 as a master, as it will not save a esp plugin as a master, only files that are identified as ESM.  Next, uninstall PN 2.11 and have the new one installed.  Using TESVEdit, open only Outhouses of Skyrim and PrivateNeedsNew (along with PNNew's required masters) and make the new Private Needs as master.  Due to the way it all works, you will have to check in the editor for the outhouses and see if there is an error reported for each one.  All that is needed is to change the first 2 numbers or letters in the form ID list for the outhouse (which will have the error if it is there) and change it to what PrivateNeedsNew's mod list number is, i.e., if the error has 0502BCB4 as an example and PrivateNeedsNew's order number is 04, change the form ID in Outhouses of Skyrim to 0402BCB4 (or whatever that ID is).  That should then clear the error.  You then copy that new form ID information that is now there and go through all of the outhouses in Outhouses of Skyrim mod and paste where the errors are showing.  Once done, all of those outhouses should now show up in your game and work with the new PN.

Hi,

That's a great mod that you made here richard19840706 ! :)

I'm currently using Private Needs 2.11 at the moment. I tried bathing or even disabling the hygienic part of the mod but I still get negative sell values for my stuff.

I'm currently looking in the scripts of the mod to see if I can manually fix this, unfortunately it's quite hard to read.

Any suggestions ?

Narrowed the problem down a bit. The menu only disappears after I load a saved game. EDIT: I fixed it by ensuring Private Needs was loaded AFTER iNeeds. New issue. Bathing doesn't work. ;| I'm going to try and just put private needs as the last thing to load and see if that does it. EDIT: Even putting the esp and other files last to load in MO doesn't let the bathing work :( Grr. As much as I love shitting in the woods and pissing on my foes it looks as if I may have to do without for now.

My MCM menu for Private Needs frequently disappears, and the start/stop quest command doesn't return it. What do I doooo? :o

Narrowed the problem down a bit. The menu only disappears after I load a saved game. EDIT: I fixed it by ensuring Private Needs was loaded AFTER iNeeds. New issue. Bathing doesn't work. ;| I'm going to try and just put private needs as the last thing to load and see if that does it. EDIT: Even putting the esp and other files last to load in MO doesn't let the bathing work :( Grr. As much as I love shitting in the woods and pissing on my foes it looks as if I may have to do without for now.

My MCM menu for Private Needs frequently disappears, and the start/stop quest command doesn't return it. What do I doooo? :o

I have the exact same problems, I also decided to just wait for a new update cause this version is pretty broken. 

How close is this mod to RND? I realy like RND mechanics and didn't find anything that can replace it yet. Would be good to know about differences first.

Can Private Needs just replace RND if properly shut down? I am using latest (last) version and need it to work with Requiem patch. I am guessing yes since patches usually update food values but always safer to ask.

Any plans to add some UI bars or icons as indicators of states?

How close is this mod to RND? I realy like RND mechanics and didn't find anything that can replace it yet. Would be good to know about differences first.

Can Private Needs just replace RND if properly shut down? I am using latest (last) version and need it to work with Requiem patch. I am guessing yes since patches usually update food values but always safer to ask.

Any plans to add some UI bars or icons as indicators of states?

PN doesn't replace any parts of RND. It is intended to work alongside it.

RND = Eating, Drinking, Sleeping, Diseases and Alcohol

PN = Bladder, Bowels and Bathing

Hope that helps to clear up any confusion for ya ^.^

Edit: Richard has stated he is intending to create his own needs system that would effectively replace RND. But I believe that is purely in the conceptual stage at this point.