Tits, butt and pussy streched -problem (BHUNP)

Hi guys,

how do I resolve this problem?

Seems that nipples are "nailed" to a standing still point, and when PC goes down to animate, it streches. (see screenshot)

I know it might be physics problem.

I use BHUNP with physics that came to it. All bodies and the one I use is built in BodySlide.

I have XP32

I DO NOT use FNIS (I do not have compiled fnis.esp present and enabled), I use Nemesis (due to combat mods and rolls etc)

Anyone knows how to fix this?

ScreenShot56.png

On 7/24/2021 at 11:15 AM, Grey Cloud said:

If by XP32 you mean XPMSE then reinstall it. If you do mean XP32 then uninstall it and install XPMSE.

I mean XPMSE. I did reinstal few times, didn't help. Maybe load order? I do not know even where to place it. Far above (to load before)  or after eerything?

7 minutes ago, beli0135 said:

I mean XPMSE. I did reinstal few times, didn't help. Maybe load order? I do not know even where to place it. Far above (to load before)  or after eerything?

Might be slightly different wording with SE but the bone count is the same.

FNIS should say:

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)

Load order doesn't really mater. XPMSE should overwrite everything except MNC in which case MNC should overwrite everything.

I wll try to install FNIS just to get FNIS.esp, and then remove the mod, but keep ESP file.

I really like how Nemesis work stuff.

However, I wonder why NPC are all OK with random tits (I have some mod for it) and only happens with PC.

Edited by beli0135