BBLS Bathing Beefcake wiped from the Nexus

Hello,

hat reinstalled SE for a clean experience and tried to use only machine friendly mods. A very nice mod was BBLS Bathing Beauties from migal, the mod did exist as LE and SE version and damned i did not put a backup on my drive here. This is the same for LE and SE version, no idea what had happened.

notfound.JPG.ea7782e1ea9080198b004a5b24404f79.JPG

Who can offer a cloud drive with the mod for LE / SE?

Zethaneff

On 7/23/2021 at 9:21 PM, MonVert said:

Looks like the days of browsing through discords to find mods is upon us.

A truly sad time for those of us that do not use it and have no intention of ever using it.

Relax folks.  I'm currently rebuilding it to deal with some compatibility issues and when I'm done, it will be on my own site.  The final Nexus version is in my discord temporarily because I got a lot of "WTF" PMs.  When the new version is on my site, the Nexus version will be gone from discord.  It's just a temporary situation.

But I will say this.  Doing support in Discord is a thousand times better than mod comment threads on Nexus.

Sorry if it's a PITA for some of you, but BBLS is in the neighborhood of 10k hours of labor.  When Nexus announced they would permanently own it if I didn't formally request to have all my mods removed, I had my mods removed.  I'm not saying it's what every mod author should have done, but it was my decision for that specific mod.

Well I'm sure as hell glad you've kept it for yourself and decided to keep working on it. Thanks!  I don't play SkyrimSE without it.  Something like it should have been there in the first place.  I'll come find you Discord, and Thx.  And there's a big community here that would LOVE that mod.  IMO it's better than most even without a major questline.

On 8/2/2021 at 7:11 PM, migal130 said:

Sorry if it's a PITA for some of you, but BBLS is in the neighborhood of 10k hours of labor.  When Nexus announced they would permanently own it if I didn't formally request to have all my mods removed, I had my mods removed.  I'm not saying it's what every mod author should have done, but it was my decision for that specific mod.

I for one am glad you did and for those who do not understand you stated it best on the hours involved in making that mod. By the way thanks for the mod it has been in my load order since I started playing Skyrim?

Here is the link to download BBLS: https://migal3d.com/downloads/BBLS-Main-SE-1-2-5646-1-2.zip

BBLS SKSE patch:https://migal3d.com/downloads/BBLS_SKSE64_Patch-5646-3-2-1622263424.zip

ASLAL Expansion for BBLS:https://migal3d.com/downloads/Live_Another_Life_Extension_BBLS-1.x-5646-1-0.zip

Music and dancing in the luxury suite (BBLS):https://migal3d.com/downloads/Music-Dancing-Luxury-Suite-SE-1-21-5668-1-21.zip

Edited by lankyasianman
Expansion sub mods for the main mod
On 8/27/2021 at 9:29 PM, lankyasianman said:

Bro, Do you have the BBLS link for legendary edition? Please

Edited by tinoko

Mike, I for one want to thank you for your great creation (BBLuxurySuite)and truthfully, I would like to always do my play through with it. I believe you are completely in right defending what is your creation. Some can write great stories, but some of those same writers can't draw a lick. Bethesda should look at the numbers, realize it's people like you who push their sells up. They were smart to open Skyrim for modding, without that it would have been forgotten long a go. It's my opinion, they should look at those downloads numbers realize that they are driving their sells and give the mod creators a little kick from those sells. When it comes to buying a game, I'll choose a moddable very time over an unmoddable.

As for Ostim and Osex, their like, to me, modding with training wheels on, I have tried to learn how to create modds. I just don't what it takes. I would need a lot than training wheels. Now Sexlab, that mod is so great they got whole web sight with their name on it. I'm sure you've heard of it. Sexlab is a compete mod. Ostim, Osex, and AAF is like thier creators got have way through them and said Oh the hell with it lets have the modders finish it for us.  incomplete. 

Thank you for your creations, It's people like you that makes world a better place.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/27/2021 at 8:29 PM, lankyasianman said:

I'm curious.  Do you think maybe if I wanted my mods posted on LL, I might have done it myself?